PDA

View Full Version : Getting close to angels

Angnix
25-10-2015, 02:42 AM
I could name numerous angel references in my life and my husband even says I'm an angel "but not one from heaven" whatever that means and he says he knows they are always looking out for me, but can I get even closer to them? Why me?

scotch
25-10-2015, 07:46 AM
how and where do you see them? :smile:

Om love
27-10-2015, 12:58 PM
Maybe you are on a spiritual path many many lifetimes already so they want to help you.

Higher beings like angels are one step on evolution above us.
They do not just appear in people's lives just like that.
It usually has a good meaning because they don't waste their time on useless things.
These are holy beings.

It is not easy to communicate with them even though many people claim
that they can and some will take your money for this.

To understand angels is usually very difficult for human being
LITERALLY just as it is difficult for an animal to understand a human being
because they are one step below us on evolutionary scale and do not have necessary faculties developed yet.

If you want to get closer to them you do what they do.
Do your best to become a good servant of a divine.
Pray, meditate(I recommend Twin Hearts Meditation - PDF file with instructions here (http://bloggingnetworkonline.com/valuevault/Twin-Hearts-Meditation-PDF)), become better person and do a lot of good to others.
This will do two things. Your intuition will become better and you will be able to understand them better.
And second - God sees everything and if you prove yourself to be worth their time
trust me they will communicate with you more.
They will guide you, protect you and help you on your path.

Blessings :)

Angnix
27-10-2015, 05:58 PM
They either appear as people, or at least I come in contact with people that are so angelic my husband randomly calls them "angel" and also brief "sparks" appear in my vision when good things happen or thought about.

But husband had to make it clear to me he was using the word angel mostly as a descriptor of me.

Story on an "angel"

We were in the doctors office waiting for the bus to go to the pharmacy when I said to my husband "we do not have enough money for your medicine!" Then a woman handed us 50 dollars saying that was terrible. As we waited, she eventually just left without seeing the doctor. Probably over an hour after that, we were at the pharmacy, where we saw the woman watching us by our medicine. I was wondering if this was angelic, then my husband said it was without me saying it.

baronesslucy
27-10-2015, 10:20 PM
Sometimes angels can be sent in different human forms. Sometimes the angel sent could be someone who looks like Dog the Bounty Hunter or look like someone you normally wouldn't associate with being an angel or angelic.

I remember going on a trip to the Panhandle of Florida and going into a park which had some roses and looked very inviting. I didn't see anyone in the park. I got out, sat at a picnic bench and was halfway through eating my lunch when I turned around and saw a guy who looked like Dog the Bounty Hunter (he wasn't of course). To those who aren't familiar with him, he has long hair, and looks like he would fit in with the biker crowd.

I gasped when I saw him. However, I realized that he's wasn't a threat to me nor was he there to do me harm, which he could have with very little difficulty as he could have come up from behind me and.....

This guy told me that I was in a dangerous and unsafe place (drug deals, other criminal activity and for my own safety I needed to leave). He also told me that he watched me drive into the park and watched me for several minutes while I ate my lunch. He knew that I wasn't from the area.

I thanked him, got up, put my half eaten sandwich away, threw away my trash in a nearby trash can and quickly left.

I know that this guy was an angel sent there by god to protect me. He seemed more human than spiritual but that doesn't really matter. Sometimes human are put in places to protect others from harm. They don't always looks like what you would think they look like.