PDA

View Full Version : Communication with Angels/Guides

Florence
22-10-2015, 05:53 PM
I am still surrounded by Flower Fairies but in addition have now 10 Angels who are my spiritual guides. The angels arrived a few days ago in response to my prayers to Archangel Michael. I had been experiencing problems since my third eye opened last January.

I am communicating with the Angels by automatic writing, I can see them but not able to hear them. The Angels are from the 3rd realm of the Archangels. This realm is also home to the Flower Fairies (elementals)

I will include some of their answers to my questions:

Angels and Archangels are Pleiadians that died.

Flower Fairies are Pleiadians that died.
Flower Fairies are not nature spirits, they are elementals a separate class.

Nature spirits are earth, water and fire a separate class. Nature spirits were once animals and have a level of animal intelligence.

God is energy and appears as a ball of white light, is not a spirit, is not a person. God created the world. The Archangels are close to God. God does not need us to go to church. We do not need religion to be spiritual.

Jesus was a prophet, did not die on the cross. Jesus was married, had children and died in France.

scotch
22-10-2015, 05:56 PM
wow.....interesting message from them :icon_eek:

seekingtruth
23-10-2015, 12:49 AM
Very, very interesting indeed.

Florence
23-10-2015, 03:55 PM
The link has a photo of an angel drawing that was done at the end of one of our automatic writing sessions. We are all trying to peer through the veil (click on photo to enlarge).

https://www.flickr.com/gp/134867275@N06/3c9BGC

Om love
27-10-2015, 01:22 PM
It might or might not be true.

Even if you call angels and archangels tha may not appear.
Some less mature or immature spirit may appear to answer these questions.
Always be aware of this.

I recommend everyone to read a book called "The spirits book" by Allan Kardec.
Author explored this subject his all life and was allegedly chosen by the higher beings
to ask many many questions and write down answers by the help of many mediums. Book is amazing !

Always be aware that these are holy beings.

They are one step on evolution above us.
They do not just appear in people's lives just like that.
It usually has a good meaning because they don't waste their time on useless things.

It is not easy to get in touch with them with them even though many people claim
that they can and some will take your money for this.