PDA

View Full Version : Year of Birth

ScarleT
20-10-2015, 03:40 PM
I cannot remember the last time, when I was truly impressed by repetitive numbers. Mostly I have seen such number combinations as, for instance, 1111, 444, 777, etc. Lately they have become a natural part of my life that I cannot explain. Whenever I saw them I just acknowledged them to myself and let them go. Last week I passed by a parked car that attracted my attention due to its red colour. Instantly I saw its number plate which said 1987. I felt wow moment rising in my heart, because this is my year of birth. Never ever in my life have I ever seen a car with the number plate as my year of birth. Have about You? Have You ever seen a car with your year of birth on it? How did you translate the meaning of such a moment in your life? Well, I have a feeling that it is a sign to me, but as usual I am not good at understanding number synchronicities.

:icon_sunny:

wolfgaze
20-10-2015, 08:53 PM
Scarlet... For a person enduring through significant spiritual growth (awakening), it's like you are 'spiritually pregnant' - an soon enough a brand new 'you' will be born... This is where we get the term 'spiritual re-birth' and the real meaning of the notion of being 'born again'....

Being drawn to numbers that remind you of your birth year could be symbolic of another 'birth' that will occur in the near future - within you... Your spirit nature/essence/identity being fully integrated and realized...

:icon_smile:

Will be in touch soon, friend...

ScarleT
15-11-2015, 01:32 PM
Thank You for Your offered explanations. :)

SacredPrayers7777
15-11-2015, 02:28 PM
Hi Scarlet,

U know same thing happened with me...I usually started seeing numbers like 111, 444 etc.. But I also noticed my birth date 1987, I was confused that time but again I just let it go...today I saw ur post and now thinking that it might have some meaning for me too..

ScarleT
17-11-2015, 12:47 PM
U know same thing happened with me...I usually started seeing numbers like 111, 444 etc.. But I also noticed my birth date 1987, I was confused that time but again I just let it go...today I saw ur post and now thinking that it might have some meaning for me too..

Hi S7777, glad to hear that there are also other people who have received similar signs. And wow... you are also from the year 1987. That`s cool! :)

SacredPrayers7777
22-11-2015, 04:44 AM
Yes Scarlet...
Even I also see similar numbers...1887, 1897...etc
Which drag my attention towards my date of birth