PDA

View Full Version : Butterfies

Vintage traveler
15-10-2015, 11:56 PM
Do butterflies have a meaning or some type of sign associated with them? Every time some good happens to me or I ask for a sign a butterfly crosses my path? Pure coincidence or something more?

Faith33
16-10-2015, 09:10 AM
Do butterflies have a meaning or some type of sign associated with them? Every time some good happens to me or I ask for a sign a butterfly crosses my path? Pure coincidence or something more?

Same here with butterflies and tiny white feathers.
It so happened yesterday, I stood on the balcony, just having my tet a tet with source as I normally do, when a beautiful white butterfly came fluttering past me... such a warm fuzzy feeling, knowing you're being heard.

oldasthesea
16-10-2015, 12:59 PM
Same here Vintage Traveler and Hope,
Yesterday was a feather that i found in my terrace. Butterflys they always find me when i am thinking on a certain person. I don't know if its a sign or what.

But i feel secure when i see them :)

linen53
16-10-2015, 01:47 PM
I like to call them flutterbys

Nettles
17-10-2015, 06:13 PM
The main message of the butterfly in my opinion is transformation. I mean a butterfly starts out a caterpillar, slowly crawling around, feeding on green leaves, taking in all they can. Then they go into their cocoon and begin to process all that they have taken in, and they begin to change. Finally, a butterfly emerges from the cocoon. Woot woot!
I love butterflies too. I guess other stuff about butterflies, based on what I've seen is that they would be associated with spring, and spring is indicative of new beginnings, as everything is beginning to sprout and grow and seeds are planted and such. It's like the cocoon stage is an idea or new thought and the butterfly stage is that idea having been transformed into action. Some might say that is the "Good Red Road" east to west, the road or path walked. I have heard folks associate butterflies with the soul or some aspect of it as well as with spiritual contact/connection.
I think the main message is change and there is courage in being unafraid of change, especially the type of change that might bring clarity to higher mental and/or processes.
Also, they are really pretty.