PDA

View Full Version : What are clear signs?

Fantasiaglitz23
12-10-2015, 01:04 PM
I've been asking for signs recently in the form of a name.

So far I've had:
The name on a number plate
The initials on a number plate
The name said out loud in overhearing other people's conversations
The name come up on a doctors screen before I've gone in
The name said on a TV program Id been watching
The name appear in another word
The name appear in the back of my jeans

This is what I can remember off the top of my head. I've been asking for signs but I don't know if it this is validation or not. Have I literally just been thinking about something that much that I've manifested these signs because I'm starting to believe that also.

How can I ask or phrase so that I can get a 'yes you did the right thing now stop banging on about it' kind of sign?

Adrienne
12-10-2015, 03:46 PM
Sounds like you have received several name signs, as requested, or the name you asked for is a common name.

If you are wanting a different kind of sign, think about what you might like as a sign and ask for it .... no gurantees though that you will get something else specific, but you can always think positive ! :smile:

Ask to find a feather in an inside location, or to find a penny someplace unusual. Choose an unsual color car and ask to see one, such as lime green, purple or orange .... unless you already see lots of cars in those colors. just a few ideas ....

or go for the Gold, lol .....
and specifically ask to see a message/ sign with the words or similar to " Yes, you did the right thing " .

I hope you receive the answer you are looking for ~

Adrienne

Fantasiaglitz23
12-10-2015, 03:51 PM
Ah thank you Adrienne, I never thought to ask for other signs like that to get the answers I'm seeking. Thank you so much, I'm going to give this one a different approach and see what happens. Fingers crossed x

Adrienne
12-10-2015, 03:57 PM
You are welcome, best wishes to you !! :smile:

ps sometimes the answers aren't immediate, you might need to have a little patience on receiving signs you ask for.

wolfgaze
12-10-2015, 10:00 PM

Can you clarify what happened exactly?

Have I literally just been thinking about something that much that I've manifested these signs because I'm starting to believe that also.

Well, I did read a book on the subject matter of 'synchronicity', and the author (Kirby Surprise) advocates the perspective that we can and do create our own synchronicities based on the content of our psyche... So I would say this is one possibility to consider....

Astro
12-10-2015, 10:23 PM
I've been asking for signs recently in the form of a name.

So far I've had:
The name on a number plate
The initials on a number plate
The name said out loud in overhearing other people's conversations
The name come up on a doctors screen before I've gone in
The name said on a TV program Id been watching
The name appear in another word

This is what I can remember off the top of my head. I've been asking for signs but I don't know if it this is validation or not. Have I literally just been thinking about something that much that I've manifested these signs because I'm starting to believe that also.

How can I ask or phrase so that I can get a 'yes you did the right thing now stop banging on about it' kind of sign?

This is guidance typical of signs & synchronicities which come to us as & when they need to, in my experience.
Don't be confused by the signs that you're seeing; in time you may see that they amount to something more than you are seeing!

Make a record of what you see & take the time to review it so that you can aim to see the messages that are actually coming through to you. Just a suggestion!

Fantasiaglitz23
12-10-2015, 10:52 PM
Thank you for the responses. Wolf gaze the pair of jeans were named but they'd been in my wardrobe for months and one day decided to see if they'd fit now and they were labelled for example 'Natacha Jeans. Super skinny' but the name was the one I had been asking for.

Thank you astro, I've been keeping a log of what I've been seeing and have asked for another sign in a clearer form. Just because I've been seeing this name doesn't really give me clarity on what I'm asking. Don't want to post the topic of why I'm asking on here because.. Well don't want people to think I'm a loon lol. Thanks for your responses x

wolfgaze
12-10-2015, 11:31 PM
Thank you for the responses. Wolf gaze the pair of jeans were named but they'd been in my wardrobe for months and one day decided to see if they'd fit now and they were labelled for example 'Natacha Jeans. Super skinny' but the name was the one I had been asking for.

Thanks for explaining....

Don't want to post the topic of why I'm asking on here because.. Well don't want people to think I'm a loon lol. Thanks for your responses x

I don't think you have to worry about that while on a site such as this one...

:cool: