PDA

View Full Version : what can this be?

selene
11-10-2015, 07:13 PM
Lately, I've been experiencing very interesting synchronicities and they are all related to a specific person whom I met recently and who seems very eager to become my friend -just a friend, there is absolutely no romantic interest there.

He calls and messages at always repeating numbers... 11:11, 21:21, 17:17... every time. I am pretty sure there is no connection on a spiritual or any other level with this person and as a matter of fact, while I've been polite and nice, I feel a little too much pressure, which is why I tried to slow it down yesterday. Yet, I can't help but think that there is a message related to him, because of all the synchronicites.

I have been seeing 444s and 38s for a while now, but they are not related to him.

Could there be a message there? And what could the message be about this person? How do we decode these messages in the first place?

Tristran
11-10-2015, 07:42 PM
The numerical codes are a 'New Programming Activation' code.

According to Stewart Swerdlow, "11:11 and other codes is a programming activation for bumping the level of consciousness up to the next new phase."

Its all linked to sacred geometry and mathematical series.