PDA

View Full Version : Asked for a sign and got it

annabelle239
10-10-2015, 08:08 AM
I love signs and get them quite a bit,however...not usually when I ask for them,at least not the past few years. I think that's my own block. However,I was feeling conflicted about an apartment I LOVED on the inside but had really,really bad info about the blocks it's on in terms of safety so felt conflicted as this place was very accomodating and was all set to move in this weekend. I was going to sleep and tired and asked the universe and was kind of praying and said please can you give me a sign and guide me on what to do,even in the form of a dream perhaps. I also set some intentions.Well,the last dream I had remembered upon waking was me looking at an apartment i liked so I was like,I must have an apartment to view now. I guess sometimes I can tell when my dreams are psychic. ;) Well,it was confirmed I did have a viewing.

So,right away went to go look and felt a good vibe right away on the inside and outside of the place. A little more modest,but still a very nice place and cheaper and closer to train and right by my favorite park and landlord had a honest vibe. I wanted this place and could picture myself moving into it even though last place I had a block to picturing it even before i found out the safety issues. I then decided to go by that place again after the viewing just to see how i felt and got this feeling of calm like whatever decision I make will be the right one and safe and was even surprised seeing how close the place was to my old place I loved. I was about to go for a walk around the area and before I did,my eyes kind of naturally set on someone not realizing it though and not thinking a big deal of whatever they were doing when all of a sudden they started shouting at me and my friend in a suspicious way and my friend calmly drove us off. This was a sign. This was the sign I had asked for. It was a peculiar incident and EXACTLY the kind of thing that would put me off from choosing a place.As soon as that happened,I knew I would NOT move there and told the landlord to that place no. I don't usually get signs when I ask for them but somehow this time I did. I later found out from a well known resident of the neighborhood these apartments I've been viewing are in( he has local fame,i guess and has lived there his whole life) to avoid that area and that it's very bad and told me and friend the good parts and bad parts and where they start and begin and confirmed the apartment i had viewed today was a very good area as was another place that could be an option.