I was informed that I do have three spiritual guides around me ... :hug3:

now I would love to get in contact with them :rolleyes:

any suggestsions???

scotch
09-10-2015, 03:39 PM
How many you usually have around you? ?

Rah nam
09-10-2015, 10:55 PM
Those who are part of a monadic system and are here in service in general have three guides. One of the opposite sex and two of the same sex.

scotch
11-10-2015, 01:03 PM
Those who are part of a monadic system and are here in service in general have three guides. One of the opposite sex and two of the same sex.
Sorry, but what is a monadic system? ? :cool:
Well and it seems that I have two of the opposite sex and one female :biggrin:

Dezmax
11-10-2015, 03:59 PM
Myself and my other half are currently undertaking a mediumship course and we have been meeting with our guides on a regular basis! there are lots of guided meditations on youtube that will really help with meeting your guide/s.

The main thing is to find one that works for you. I found that long meditations didn't actually work for me and i had to go for shorter ones.

Love and Light :D

scotch
11-10-2015, 05:18 PM
Myself and my other half are currently undertaking a mediumship course and we have been meeting with our guides on a regular basis! there are lots of guided meditations on youtube that will really help with meeting your guide/s.

The main thing is to find one that works for you. I found that long meditations didn't actually work for me and i had to go for shorter ones.

Love and Light :D
Wow I will have a look :hug3: thx for telling me :hug2:

Dezmax
11-10-2015, 06:02 PM
I would happily share some of the ones we have used, but i'm not sure if that is allowed?

scotch
11-10-2015, 07:33 PM
I would happily share some of the ones we have used, but i'm not sure if that is allowed?

I dont know....hm.....maybe an admin could advise :hug3: