PDA

View Full Version : Spirit Guides in Photographs

grazier
10-01-2011, 03:16 PM
Did you know that you can see Spirit Guides and Totem Pets in phtographs?

If you look at photos of people you can see spirit people such as Guides, Teachers, Elementals and Totem Pets that are around the people. In photos where there are no people they are spirit people and elementals that are with the photographer.

You can also see fairies and elementals, if you believe in them and love and respect them, in the home, garden and in fact wherever you go where nature is rife.

You can see them in the home in the furnishings, walls, anywhere. You can see them in the trees, flowers, grass anywhere in natural surroundings. If you trust and help them they will show themselves.

To draw the fairies, elementals, angels and spirit world into your surroundings fill your home with love, life and beauty. Bring in plants, flowers, beautiful pictures and ornaments, vibrant colours, candles, perfumes and creatures.

These are all welcomed by the Light workers and elementals. Bring in crystals and their energy will also fill your home.

But most of all bring in unconditional, spiritual LOVE.

Blessings

grazier :hug3: :hug2:

flutterangel
10-01-2011, 03:20 PM
I really like this. Thanks grazier :)

grazier
10-01-2011, 04:12 PM
I really like this. Thanks grazier :)

You are most welcome, flutterangel.

I love your username, it certainly resonates.

Blessings

grazier :hug3:

Spiritlite
10-01-2011, 05:02 PM
I believe Grazier...thanks for posting.
Spiritlite.

NightSpirit
11-01-2011, 07:20 AM
Right on grazier! Thank you for the interesting thread...will be watching it closely. :smile:

grazier
11-01-2011, 03:17 PM
If you zoom in on my avatar you will see a donkey in the shadow (in the snow) on his right and a baboon over his head.

Blessings

grazier

Mystfied
11-01-2011, 03:55 PM
What a wonderful post,and I also am going to enjoy following it ..and from time to time thought I saw things in photos but wasn't 100% sure ,well now I'm heading back to take a good look at them again..

Thanks grazier..:hug2:

grazier
11-01-2011, 04:10 PM
What a wonderful post,and I also am going to enjoy following it ..and from time to time thought I saw things in photos but wasn't 100% sure ,well now I'm heading back to take a good look at them again..

Thanks grazier..:hug2:

Hi Mystified,

take it from me they're real. Don't doubt, when you doubt you destroy. Accept and believe what your inner realms tell you to believe and above all trust them.

Blessings

grazier :hug2:

NightSpirit
12-01-2011, 07:03 AM
grazier...I can't pick up the donkey/baboon from zoom but I can see lots of faces behind the rabbit in the bush.

pictoriale1
12-01-2011, 07:16 AM
Thanks Grazier for posting this, it was like a breath of fresh air for me to pop on SF and see what you had typed.

I have been taking photos for years now of all the phenomena you speak about and it it totally true.

For anyone else who may have doubts, I say take some photos of your own and examine them carefully.

grazier
12-01-2011, 03:55 PM
grazier...I can't pick up the donkey/baboon from zoom but I can see lots of faces behind the rabbit in the bush.

Night Spirit.
The donkey is in the shadow in the snow to the right of the rabbit, It's nose is almost touching the rabbit. The baboon is in the bush above the rabbits head- it could also be a lion, but to me it is a baboon with a long snout. Zoom on 400%.

There is another face below it as well.

Blessings

grazier. :hug2:

grazier
12-01-2011, 03:57 PM
Thanks Grazier for posting this, it was like a breath of fresh air for me to pop on SF and see what you had typed.

I have been taking photos for years now of all the phenomena you speak about and it it totally true.

For anyone else who may have doubts, I say take some photos of your own and examine them carefully.

Hi pictorial,

I am pleased that the post pleases you.

You don't have to take photos necessarily. Look at those in your photo albums, you will see them in any photo.

When you are out walking among trees look at the trees, the tree spirits may show themselves to you in the foliage and branches.

Blessings

norseman
12-01-2011, 09:01 PM
Perfectly true, Grazier. My photos are awash with faces in the rocks, trees, and in rivers.

flutterangel
13-01-2011, 12:00 AM
Hi grazier,
I finally got a photo I had taken to upload as my avatar. I looked out the window of an airplane and saw him. I hope you can see the photo!! It is much more detailed bigger, but I had no luck just posting it in other areas, before. I call him the cloud man. What do you think?
hugs,
flutter

NightSpirit
13-01-2011, 09:35 AM
LOL...sorry grazier...i can't seem to see a donkey or baboon...my eyes keep resting on the faces in the bush. I'm not always good at this :D

flutterangel....i see many faces/figures in your avatar. :smile:

Amethyst
13-01-2011, 04:50 PM

AMEN TO THAT PICTORIALE!

Wonderful post Grazier!

Especially that you mention walls and furnishings - not just out in nature.

Is it possible to show the entire photo that you used to create your avatar from?

Had a little peek at it and love the interesting little beings in there. Would be great to see some more of them!

Hope it's ok with you to highlight a couple of them - but there's many more!

http://www.fairytastic.co.uk/Images/RABBIT - Copy.JPG http://www.fairytastic.co.uk/Images/RABBIT - Copy (2).JPG

Hi Norsey!

Is it possible to post your nature spirit photos in here of Norsey's Magickal Kingdom?

Blessings, Amethyst x

chezig
14-01-2011, 11:37 AM
Ow, wow, Im off to look at some old Pics, Im facinated, thanks guys for making me aware of this....., going to take alook at Amathysts Links too.

God-Like
14-01-2011, 12:25 PM
Hi Guy's

Just google William Hope 1863-1933 (A spirit Photographer)

x daz x

NightSpirit
14-01-2011, 12:44 PM
I must be browsing Hope wrong God-Like. I typed what you said and it opened his page but can't find any link on it for spirit photography. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough?

God-Like
14-01-2011, 12:51 PM
I must be browsing Hope wrong God-Like. I typed what you said and it opened his page but can't find any link on it for spirit photography. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough?

Try william hope paranormal investigator..

I would import a load of pics but I never do it properly lol.

x daz x

NightSpirit
14-01-2011, 12:58 PM
Ok..got them thanks God-like.

Nahhh...I find this difficult to believe. These ghostly images are way too clear for the fundamental cameras way back then. Our modern equipment doesn't even capture such clear images. hmmmmm

God-Like
14-01-2011, 01:43 PM
A few pics I liked - I hope they come out o.k

**** - too small he hehe!!

x daz x

God-Like
14-01-2011, 01:53 PM
A few more "hopefully"

x daz x

Gem
14-01-2011, 02:03 PM
A few more "hopefully"

x daz x

Click themand they enlarge.

The appear to be double exposures.

Perhaps he's a fraud.

Gem
14-01-2011, 02:06 PM
Ok..got them thanks God-like.

Nahhh...I find this difficult to believe. These ghostly images are way too clear for the fundamental cameras way back then. Our modern equipment doesn't even capture such clear images. hmmmmm

I also clicked the otherlink and immediately noticed the photos therein were out of focus.

I think this whole thing is like... cloud gazing.

God-Like
14-01-2011, 02:09 PM
Click themand they enlarge.

The appear to be double exposures.

Perhaps he's a fraud.
I think some geezer did Investigate him Gem.

I am not up to date on what cameras could do nearly 100 years ago lol.

Can a spirit actually appear as a solid so to speak tho In a photo that will encompass a 4d entity within 3d reality?

Won't It appear as a double exposure perhaps? And 100 years ago they didn't have computer software to layer Images?

I don't know at all lol..

Yer they did get bigger - ta Gem..

x daz x

Gem
14-01-2011, 02:36 PM
I think some geezer did Investigate him Gem.

I am not up to date on what cameras could do nearly 100 years ago lol.

Can a spirit actually appear as a solid so to speak tho In a photo that will encompass a 4d entity within 3d reality?

Won't It appear as a double exposure perhaps? And 100 years ago they didn't have computer software to layer Images?

I don't know at all lol..

Yer they did get bigger - ta Gem..

x daz x

It's like I used to have a tree outside my rehearsal studio and would stare at it. Faces and such would appear in it, clear real to life faces, but green like the tree, and I'm aware of the imagination imposed there.

In other instances where I did not procure, they were not 'made of tree', like a cloud image is 'made of cloud'.

I think it's easy to produce a blurred photo and see stuff 'made of blurry tree' and also doctor photos to give credibility to some lengthy work.

It's not that I'm a sceptical, it's just that there's 1000 piles of bull dung behind every cow.

grazier
14-01-2011, 03:13 PM
Hi grazier,
I finally got a photo I had taken to upload as my avatar. I looked out the window of an airplane and saw him. I hope you can see the photo!! It is much more detailed bigger, but I had no luck just posting it in other areas, before. I call him the cloud man. What do you think?
hugs,
flutter

Hi flutterangel,

Wonderful! He looks like a King sitting on a throne surveying the world. I think he is brilliant.

Blessings

grazier
14-01-2011, 03:15 PM
LOL...sorry grazier...i can't seem to see a donkey or baboon...my eyes keep resting on the faces in the bush. I'm not always good at this :D

flutterangel....i see many faces/figures in your avatar. :smile:

Hi NightSpirit,

I had another look the baboon is actually in the bush above the rabbits eye on the right of the picture. I see another face above his head in the bush.

Blessings

grazier
14-01-2011, 03:19 PM
AMEN TO THAT PICTORIALE!

Wonderful post Grazier!

Especially that you mention walls and furnishings - not just out in nature.

Is it possible to show the entire photo that you used to create your avatar from?

Had a little peek at it and love the interesting little beings in there. Would be great to see some more of them!

Hope it's ok with you to highlight a couple of them - but there's many more!

http://www.fairytastic.co.uk/Images/RABBIT - Copy.JPG http://www.fairytastic.co.uk/Images/RABBIT - Copy (2).JPG

Hi Norsey!

Is it possible to post your nature spirit photos in here of Norsey's Magickal Kingdom?

Blessings, Amethyst x

Hi Amethyst,

I am sorry but that is all that there is of the picture and of course you are welcome to highlight them. If I knew how to do it I would. If I knew how to highlight the baboon I would, but I don't really know anything about computers. The more that I look at it the more that I see.

Those highlights are wonderful.

Blessings and thank you,

grazier
14-01-2011, 03:26 PM
It's like I used to have a tree outside my rehearsal studio and would stare at it. Faces and such would appear in it, clear real to life faces, but green like the tree, and I'm aware of the imagination imposed there.

In other instances where I did not procure, they were not 'made of tree', like a cloud image is 'made of cloud'.

I think it's easy to produce a blurred photo and see stuff 'made of blurry tree' and also doctor photos to give credibility to some lengthy work.

It's not that I'm a sceptical, it's just that there's 1000 piles of bull dung behind every cow.

Hi Gem,

the tree spirits ARE there in the trees. It isn't imagination.

I had a hedge outside my kitchen window in one place that I lived and there was a tree spirit there for over a year, throughout the seasons. It never changed and it was always there, even when I clipped the hedge, then just as suddenly as it appeared it disappeared and never returned.

Blessings

God-Like
17-01-2011, 08:24 AM
I can see the two men.

Apparently there are two spirits In this pic.

I see the spirit woman In the car but I cannot see the other one.

Can anybody see the second one.. Hehe hehe

x daz x

God-Like
25-01-2011, 03:39 PM
Another chap that came to mind.

Ted serios. Anyone heard of him? He used to hold a camera to his third eye area and take a picture without a lens - I think...

x daz x

sunny shine
25-01-2011, 04:00 PM

Oh i remember seeing these pictures actually several years before. Much before i knew SF at that point i dismissed these pictures as some gimmick.

pictoriale1
25-01-2011, 05:22 PM
Oh i remember seeing these pictures actually several years before. Much before i knew SF at that point i dismissed these pictures as some gimmick.

Haha - were you referring to my photographs Sunny shine?
They are no gimmick and yes I still take photographs:smile:

Yeiacatl
25-01-2011, 05:34 PM
Thanks for this awesome posting grazier! I can not wait to meet an actual Elemental! I am so excited, or to meet a fairy, or some other mystical creature! How about a dragon! I would get such a thrill out of meeting a dragon! :D So I definitely believe. There is just so much out there life is so huge and amazing. the imagination is such an awesome gift and a wonderful tool to utilize for the higher good. Thanks again.

sapphire97
30-01-2011, 06:48 AM
thanks for the info.:sunny:

dogninja
30-01-2011, 07:13 AM
I see a chicken in the photo, and what looks to be a mosquito larvae!