PDA

View Full Version : The color purple

annabelle239
29-09-2015, 08:15 AM
I've been receiving quite a few lovely signs lately as my vibe has been getting higher again. Two recently have to do with the color purple. I'd never have thought of a color as a sign,really but the first was on a day where everything went super smooth and my mood was very light and peaceful and i'd just received another sign about something else then all of a sudden came across something light purple(a flower) and the where and what of it is right away felt very reassuring to me and it was so random and like a sign telling me see,it'll be ok and i googled the item and it said it means soothing prescence which seemed perfect like what i've been seeking is to feel soothed about certain things. I knew purple was a crown chakra color so thought and felt that it symbolized the universe is on your side. This is what felt right to me,and then today,right when i was about to do something i was a little nervous about having to do with the same topic,something that had went missing that I was sure i'd never see again as i'd tried looking for it already was found and handed to me by a friend who found it, and it is also a purple item(purple amethyst heart). Again,this with the timing and topic felt very much like a sign saying see universe is on your side. I'm beginning to think purple is the color of universe is on your side.

Astro
29-09-2015, 04:09 PM
Colours have different meanings. You seem to understand what the colour purple means for you at this time, but it could change in the future.

annabelle239
29-09-2015, 09:58 PM
Colours have different meanings. You seem to understand what the colour purple means for you at this time, but it could change in the future.

I agree. Signs are very individual.

PassionOfHybrid
29-09-2015, 11:43 PM
purple means a variety of things.

But, in this case, purple means that everything will work out.

Clover
29-09-2015, 11:53 PM
Purple is an incredibly spiritual color. In Peru, everyone wears purple to show respect to the spiritual world. My nanny had purple curtains, candles she even painted her kitchen walls purple. :smile:

Purple is a good color.

Faith33
30-09-2015, 07:49 AM
My kitchen and many accessories within are also purple.
The feeling this color gives me is beyond peaceful...