PDA

View Full Version : NDEs and Astral Realms (is there food and sex in the afterlife)?

smilelaughenjoy
24-09-2015, 02:21 AM
People dream and people visit astral realms.

Some people see a formless White Light or Orbs of Light (Angels) when they die. They say that these Orbs of Light can take form and appear as humans with wings (what people assume angels to look like), does that mean that there can still be a human-like experience in the after-life just with Love and forming things with Thought from The Light?

smilelaughenjoy
17-10-2015, 02:10 PM
Anyone? Has any details on this? Are there parties in The After Life?

Nettles
10-11-2015, 07:17 PM
In order to get a definitive answer to this question you'd have to ask someone who went to the afterlife, attended a party and then came back, especially if they brought some evidence with them, like one of those shot glasses you wear around your neck, but this one would never be empty...
A good question indeed but totally unanswerable, anyone with a definitive answer would probably want your credit card number, LoL.

knightofalbion
10-11-2015, 08:18 PM
Is there a earth-like existence on the Other Side. Yes. Apparently it's a lot more active than we might think.

Is there food? No. As there is no physical body to sustain .... On the Other Side we are breatharians

Is there sex? Again, no physical body ... Though I understand there can be a mingling of auras, an expression of loving unity in the spiritual sense.

Silver Birch is worth reading in regards to life in the beyond. Also Anthony Borgia (Life In The World Unseen) and Percy Welsford. (The Golden Key)

smilelaughenjoy
18-11-2015, 09:41 AM
Is there a earth-like existence on the Other Side. Yes. Apparently it's a lot more active than we might think.

Is there food? No. As there is no physical body to sustain .... On the Other Side we are breatharians

Is there sex? Again, no physical body ... Though I understand there can be a mingling of auras, an expression of loving unity in the spiritual sense.

And atheists say that without the body (brain/eyes/ears/etc.), that we can't experience anything at all. So maybe that's not a good reason to believe there is no food or sex.

There is no physical body in a dream but sex and food is still possible.

Nettles
18-11-2015, 05:36 PM
People dream and people visit astral realms.

Some people see a formless White Light or Orbs of Light (Angels) when they die. They say that these Orbs of Light can take form and appear as humans with wings (what people assume angels to look like), does that mean that there can still be a human-like experience in the after-life just with Love and forming things with Thought from The Light?
Nobody can know, the living can only speculate and anyone telling you different is selling something, a book, a seminar, an "after-death kit" complete with harp strumming angels....a false sense of security perhaps.
The idea that there is a definitive "one size fits all" or in this case "one experience fits all" answer is asinine, that much is proven in the stories people tell who have experienced NDE's.
As to white lights etc, much of that is simply physiological responses to what is happening in the physical and has nothing whatsoever to do with spirit, unless of course the person having the experience decides otherwise.

Tadasana
02-05-2016, 11:51 PM
Anyone? Has any details on this? Are there parties in The After Life?

There are parties, cocktails, dancing, food, anything you desire, including love-making. What's not to like about that? :tongue:

Tadasana
02-05-2016, 11:59 PM
And atheists say that without the body (brain/eyes/ears/etc.), that we can't experience anything at all. So maybe that's not a good reason to believe there is no food or sex.

There is no physical body in a dream but sex and food is still possible.

Atheists are wrong. We still live without our body. We can get a new one when we transition. yay!!! :tongue:

Starman
16-05-2016, 10:48 AM
There are many levels of existence in what we call "the afterlife." Where an entity exists after human death is dependent upon that entities state of consciousness. Everyone does not have the same after human life experience no more than every human being here on Earth has the same experience. Although I have heard that what we call the "astral plane" has similar experiences to life here on Earth. But there are other realms, or Bardos as Buddhist call them, beyond the astral plane. It is like osmosis or diffusion; you go where the condition of your consciousness allows you to go.

desert rat
16-05-2016, 04:11 PM
I have heard of sex in the astral. You don't need to eat.

Starman
16-05-2016, 11:11 PM
More to the point; leaving your body can feel like a sexual orgasm; it is as a release. There are realms beyond this physical life where you exist as pure consciousness without a body and those realms are usually very erotic; like a continuous eternal timeless orgasm of intoxicating bliss.

Understanding that sexual energy is pure spiritual energy; it is the force which creates living beings and also revitalizes our own being. Sex is much more than just a physical act; this is demonstrated in Tantra Yoga. Although the largest organ which the human body has is the skin and the skin, among other things, allows us to feel.

Sensual feelings is what sex is all about but you do not need a body or skin to have those type of feelings. In my out-of-body experiences I have felt the rapture of what could be described as a cosmic orgasm; so far above any human experience of sex which I could ever recall. All of our senses go deep beyond this world but they are transformed and refined in other realms and they resemble nothing like they are while inhabiting a human body.

There are people who have reported “incubus” and “succubus” sexual attacks; they are not seen by most humans, invisible entities, but are thought of as demons obsessed with sex, an they sexually influence or rape entities in the spirit world as well as people in human form here on Earth. It has been said that they can enter a persons' dreams to have sex with that person while they sleep; although a lot of people believe that the incubus and succubus are but myths.

shoresh
17-05-2016, 09:25 PM
You may like to view Todd Acamesis talk he gave. He is an OOB instructor in the UK and is an associate with Jurgen Ziewe. He gives some pretty in-depth descriptions on the astral.

Type in this in a youtube search...sorry I cannot post links.

Todd's Saturday Night Talk at the Tower (Part 1)

metal68
23-05-2016, 11:37 PM
id be gutted if there was no beer, curry or something rhyming with fussy

Not exactly spiritual but some of the more pleasant things in life!

Tobi
23-05-2016, 11:53 PM
Well, you don't need to eat in a subtler dimension but that doesn't mean you can't. We do things here just for the sheer fun of it and not because of necessity....why not there?
I wouldn't be averse to the odd beer myself if there is one there floating about looking for a good home!
(Okay....silly....never mind.)
Or cake?
Or any other interesting recipes Astral residents may like to create...

Gluttony will be my downfall....

metal68
24-05-2016, 12:05 AM
I couldn't cope without egg fried rice!

alphamind
24-05-2016, 12:30 AM
I honestly already have bouts where I don't need to eat, but choose to for the experience anyway. A bit disappointing to know that I may eventually reach a stage where I am not supposed to consume food if I wanna stay in the clouds.

creatureoflight
10-06-2016, 08:35 AM
of course there is sex over there! But it is not like here. it is more like a loving connection between two souls. It will be the most beautiful thing you have ever known!!!

shakeithbaker
14-06-2016, 07:41 PM
no but i do believe they have fun with absolutely no drama lol

shoni7510
24-06-2016, 06:03 PM
Anything is possible in the afterlife and one can project or use telepathy to create what they want such as food or your house or clothes. There is sex in the astral so they should be sex in the afterlife as well. The difference is they won't be physical but the taste will be similar just like in dreams.

LOVINGLIGHT
02-08-2016, 10:13 PM
I had a very strange but beautiful experience last summer. i have type 1 diabetes, which i have always had problems controlling and this means i experience lots of hypoglycemic episodes. on this particular occasion, i did not have any warning signs before collapsing unconscious. i then remember a bright white light which i was hurling towards at speed down a tunnel that was made entirely of many beautiful, geometric diamonds that were glimmering with the most beautiful prisms of color and light. I somehow knew that these beautiful geometric diamonds were heavenly beings and whilst i was hurtling towards the light, these beings were calling out my name-so many different voices calling out my name in echoing whispers and telling me to go back and that it wasn't my time. I wanted to ignore these voices as everything felt so wonderously beautiful. the speed at which i was travelling towards the light slowed down and i was trying to fight against the pull to go back to where i came from and I remember shouting 'no, no, no', then with one big whooshing like sensation i was back on the sofa in my lounge with my son standing over me. he was telling someone on the phone he was holding that he thinks i was waking up. for a few minutes, whilst i came to terms with the fact that i was back to reality, i felt complete and utter devastation. My son later told me that when he had found me and tried to squirt orange juice down my throat (which is what I usually use to bring me out of 'hypo's) i had tried to fight him off. there was orange juice squirted up my lounge walls where i had fought him so hard. Whilst unconscious, I had vomitted all over myself and messed myself-it was not a pretty sight and a terrible experience for my poor son. I don't know if what i saw whilst I was unconscious was just a hallucination caused by the drop in my blood glucose levels-who knows? But it was a beautiful experience that I will never forget

alphamind
27-08-2016, 01:57 AM
I had a very strange but beautiful experience last summer. i have type 1 diabetes, which i have always had problems controlling and this means i experience lots of hypoglycemic episodes. on this particular occasion, i did not have any warning signs before collapsing unconscious. i then remember a bright white light which i was hurling towards at speed down a tunnel that was made entirely of many beautiful, geometric diamonds that were glimmering with the most beautiful prisms of color and light. I somehow knew that these beautiful geometric diamonds were heavenly beings and whilst i was hurtling towards the light, these beings were calling out my name-so many different voices calling out my name in echoing whispers and telling me to go back and that it wasn't my time. I wanted to ignore these voices as everything felt so wonderously beautiful. the speed at which i was travelling towards the light slowed down and i was trying to fight against the pull to go back to where i came from and I remember shouting 'no, no, no', then with one big whooshing like sensation i was back on the sofa in my lounge with my son standing over me. he was telling someone on the phone he was holding that he thinks i was waking up. for a few minutes, whilst i came to terms with the fact that i was back to reality, i felt complete and utter devastation. My son later told me that when he had found me and tried to squirt orange juice down my throat (which is what I usually use to bring me out of 'hypo's) i had tried to fight him off. there was orange juice squirted up my lounge walls where i had fought him so hard. Whilst unconscious, I had vomitted all over myself and messed myself-it was not a pretty sight and a terrible experience for my poor son. I don't know if what i saw whilst I was unconscious was just a hallucination caused by the drop in my blood glucose levels-who knows? But it was a beautiful experience that I will never forget

Interesting and enlightening. Brings remembrance of our true nature as light beings; thanks for sharing!