PDA

View Full Version : Woke up this a.m.

ringo
17-09-2015, 11:44 PM
.....thinking about a girl that I went to middle/high school with a little over twenty years ago.

We never dated, always were friendly, I thought she was pretty. Its been graduation when I last saw her.

Woke up this morning thinking about her, first thing I did was google her name, been thinking about her non stop all day!!! I dont remember dreaming of her.

Feeling in my sternum/chest area.

This forum seemed like it had many knowledgeable people, thpught it was a good place to get opinions.

What do you think is going on?

Should I try and contact her?.......looks like she is married with three children.

Thanks for any insight.

Vintage traveler
18-09-2015, 12:02 AM
It couldn't hurt contacting her. Sometimes it takes years to find a friendship. You never know she might have been thinking about you and fate brought y'all together

ringo
19-09-2015, 12:39 AM
Thanks Vintage Traveler, I have considered contacting her, I dont have facebook or anything,......she lives about four hours away from whats on the internet.

........thought about her today also.

alphamind
19-09-2015, 01:53 PM
Do it!

:smile:

scotch
19-09-2015, 02:48 PM
yes.....try to contact her :rolleyes:

QT Pie
19-09-2015, 03:19 PM
You were given the gift of life, what good if it stays wrapped? :)

ringo
19-09-2015, 09:43 PM
Alphamind

Scotch

QT Pie

Thank You my spiritual brothers and sisters,

I believe I will try and contact her, ...........

......lol,....now I wonder what to write to someone who I have not seen in twenty years.

Have thought of telling her she has been on my mind, but am lost after that.

Im so shy, .........

What can I write? Any advice or help will be greatly appreciated.

ringo
22-09-2015, 01:07 PM
Update,

I decided to try and contact her, so I made a google plus account because she has google plus and I dont want a face book page.

So I make my account, and find her in the search function. I clicked the follow button.

Thought I could send her a message on google plus?......but not having much luck finding how to contact her on google plus.

This morning is when I did all this.

Guess time will tell what happens,

Astro
22-09-2015, 01:34 PM
I think you should be patient & take the time to look at this experience symbolically before you go stepping into this woman's life again.

It might be the universe sending out a message that you have yet to really understand, & in my experience it is more likely to be this or something similar, than it is contacting her out of the blue after all these years.

These things, signs, can take a long time to be understood, not a matter of days or even weeks in some cases, but months or even years.

ringo
22-09-2015, 01:45 PM
I think you should be patient & take the time to look at this experience symbolically before you go stepping into this woman's life again.

It might be the universe sending out a message that you have yet to really understand, & in my experience it is more likely to be this or something similar, than it is contacting her out of the blue after all these years.

These things, signs, can take a long time to be understood, not a matter of days or even weeks in some cases, but months or even years.

......lol,....where were you at yesterday,..:smile:

I can definitely be patient,....where can I find out about the symbolically part?

Thanks Astro

Astro
22-09-2015, 02:26 PM
Learning to interpret your dreams symbolically is a good place to start. dreammoods (http://www.dreammoods.com/) is a good place to visit, but there are many other websites about symbolism, some more elaborate than others.

ringo
22-09-2015, 02:31 PM
Thank You Astro for the info,

I dont remember dreaming of this woman, when I first woke up she was on my mind very strong. But I dont remember ever dreaming of her.

Astro
22-09-2015, 02:37 PM
No I realise that; dream interpretation is still a good place to start though. Symbolism is the language of the universe in my opinion.

ringo
22-09-2015, 03:30 PM
Thanks again Astro,

I am going to look into the dream info.

She was so strong in my thoughts,......I believe it must be a symbol/sign or she was thinking of me or ????.