PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Eye In a Dream!

Glowstone
09-01-2011, 11:40 AM
I have many different Crystals..all of them I love but I havent worked or even been near them for ages...

The other night I had a dream or moreso a word pop in my mind..or dream...im unsure.......but it said "Tiger Eye"...i dont posess any tiger eye stones

I havent been well for sometime...i have been very down and confused...and it seems Tiger Eye apparently can help clarity of thought, so I saw a friend who runs a Crystal Shop in town and got hold of a lovely tiger eye!

Anyone else had any good expereinces with Tiger eye?

love to all!:hug3:

Adrienne
09-01-2011, 03:54 PM
hi Glowstone,

very cool about the " Tiger Eye " coming to you in a dream, I had something similar happen in a meditation, I got the words " blue and red crystals ", then later went to a crystal shop with no particular crystals in mind and ended up purchasing a red and a blue crystal, think they were both Tiger eyes in fact, will have to check them out again !

Sorry I don't have any Tiger Eye experiences to share with you, but I was just thinking about posting a thread, wanting to know if there was a crystal to help with confusion... and voila ! I see your thread here, so I am curious to see what people have to say about " Tiger Eye ". Maybe it is the answer to my question too.

thank you and blessings,
Dream Angel xx

grazier
09-01-2011, 04:31 PM
I have many different Crystals..all of them I love but I havent worked or even been near them for ages...

The other night I had a dream or moreso a word pop in my mind..or dream...im unsure.......but it said "Tiger Eye"...i dont posess any tiger eye stones

I havent been well for sometime...i have been very down and confused...and it seems Tiger Eye apparently can help clarity of thought, so I saw a friend who runs a Crystal Shop in town and got hold of a lovely tiger eye!

Anyone else had any good expereinces with Tiger eye?

love to all!:hug3:

Tiger Eye is also the stone for 'good luck' or good vibrations. Maybe you are in need of some. It is also a grounding stone as it contains hematite. Hematite is the magnetic stone so it draws things that you need to you.

Blessings

grazier

Glowstone
09-01-2011, 04:40 PM
cool beans...thanks guys!

vicky3619
04-03-2012, 01:24 PM
I nearly all the time have a tiger's eye with me, I love it's strong energy, It think it's help with psychic abilities,the first time I worn it thought I had a headache at the third eye. I love this stone !