PDA

View Full Version : Message to go home and take rest?

SandsofTime
12-09-2015, 04:00 AM
Hi
I was the workplace today. I had caught a cold flu but still went to work anyhow. When I could no longer concentrate on work due to body ache and fever, I started to think whether I should take sick leave and head for home. I was looking for my team lead but he was not on his desk for a while. I was hesitant to ask the Project Manager for the leave and I started walking around here and there. I went to the kitchen and started coming back to my seat. I was thinking whether I should take sick leave off or not. Just as I was thinking this, some people started coming out of a meeting room. A young guy walked past me and I got a glance of his t-shirt. On it was written "You can still take a sick day off now." I interpreted this to mean I should go home and rest. Soon my team lead returned and I excused myself and went home. Strange coincidence or message from my spirit guides?

Adrienne
12-09-2015, 04:57 AM
Hello SandsofTime, welcome to the forum.

If it were me, I would probably take that message on the t-shirt as a message from your spirit guides, a confirmation that it was ok for you to ask to go home .

I believe messages come in a variety of ways, some of them are most creative and least expected. :smile:

Adrienne

scotch
12-09-2015, 06:12 AM
Hello SandsofTime, welcome to the forum.

If it were me, I would probably take that message on the t-shirt as a message from your spirit guides, a confirmation that it was ok for you to ask to go home .

I believe messages come in a variety of ways, some of them are most creative and least expected. :smile:

Adrienne

agree :angel7:

SandsofTime
12-09-2015, 09:39 PM
Thanks for the positive feedback. I too believe it was a message from my spirit guides. My guides tend to communicate to me using messages on t-shirts usually and it tends to be obvious messages. Other times I have seen stuff written on the back of rickshaw, trucks or car number plates.

Adrienne
12-09-2015, 10:03 PM
You are welcome. I also get messages on license plates, sides of trucks and billboards on the side of the road. Nice to have a variety of ways to receive messages !

ps I hope you are feeling better !

Amberly
12-09-2015, 10:14 PM
If you believe and feel its a message…then it is :smile:

We all spend way too long questioning things. Myself included.