PDA

View Full Version : Amazing date, then this happened...

tereza777
10-09-2015, 12:56 PM
Hi wonderful people,

I need some insight on what just happened to me! I went on a date tonight with a lovely guy, probably one of the best dates I've been on in 6 years! We totally connected, emotionally & spiritually. We seem to have a lot in common and we really enjoyed each others company. All in all, the date went superbly. We left the restaurant, and I got into my car, I drove off, and then I got into a mini car accident, a young girl didn't give way and she hit my car on the side, it was a scratch, but it really startled me. Seeing that I have never had a car accident before, I was wondering why it happened right after I left this amazing date? What are my angels & guides trying to tell me?

Tereza xo

loopylucid
10-09-2015, 04:07 PM
Don't daydream about your date when driving id guess! lol
Loopy

scotch
10-09-2015, 05:24 PM
i doubt that there is a connection ....hm:glasses1:

what do you think yourself about it?

Free1
10-09-2015, 05:38 PM
The lesson is that nothing gets perfect, ever. :P

Philomath777
10-09-2015, 06:26 PM
An outcome can not be determined by only a single event. Go out on another date with him. Especially since you connected with him so well!

tereza777
11-09-2015, 08:30 AM
loopylucid LOL :laughing9:

scotch :sad5: I just thought my guides are telling me to either "slow down" or maybe it was a sign that it's not going to work out..

Free1, I love that !! And it is so true... :tongue:

Philomath777 I agree, thank you for the advice :angel1:

beherenow23
19-09-2015, 09:52 PM
I can remember that there was once a job interview for a nanny job that I was supposed to go to, I didn't really feel right about it...on the day of the interview there was heavy snow and only one train going to the place where the interview was as all the rest got cancelled, then when I went on the train it was really full of people...because of the snow it stopped for an hour in the middle of the tracks...I still went to the interview and ventured in the heavy snow...the interview turned out to be awful and it turned out that the woman just wanted control over me because she was a narcissist and wanted to deliberately waste my time, she had no intention of hiring me and treated me like I was a no one...point being, the signs were there, pay attention! Is all I'm saying...

HopeForever
20-09-2015, 02:03 PM
Umm well the accident didn't happen before the date so I would interpret that as meaning you were meant to have a marvellous time. I would agree with some posters that maybe it's a sign nothing is ever perfect. Could it be a reminder that even though you think the date is perfect that you need not to idealize this person and remember they'll have faults and "baggage" like everyone else. Is it possible that the girl you had the accident with represented something you need to pay attention to?

The universe acts in mysterious ways...we may guess but need to accept as hard as it is we don't have all answers.

starling
26-09-2015, 08:38 PM
I don' think there are any signs her especially.

A series of events that can happen to any one any time. YOur mind possibly wasn't quite as connected driving home........who knows.

Hope the dates are still good for you.:cool: