PDA

View Full Version : Journeying into the body

Ciqala
08-01-2011, 08:22 AM
I want to learn to see inside my body, around the chakra regions and all throughout, either sense, feel, intuitively, or see if there is any damage done, to read my body and have it tell me what else i should work on emotionally/mentally/spiritually. Does anyone have experience on this, or any tips? So far, i'm not really connected on an intuitive relationship with my physical body, i can feel energies and kundalini, but that is it, was hoping to get some pointers on how to see, feel, sense the inside of the body, and around chakra areas?

I want to make a journey into my body.

How to see? - instead of visualizing and imagining
How to feel - how do you learn to relate feeling physical pains or damage or illness in body to emotion/mental/spiritual causes?
How to sense? How to relate intuition to physical body?

MYFIGO
08-01-2011, 06:20 PM
How to see .... When I first began ... I read the Amazing Secrets of Psychic Healing by Benjamin Bibb. His book gave me the inspiration to believe that I could "see" into my body and others. That might be a good start for you to get you going.

I was stunned by the graphic images I saw of human organs and bone structure when I looked at myself and others. When I looked for images on the internet... I was amazed to see some exact replicas in spite of my lack of training or experience in the physical body.

How to feel ... As I began working with others and trying to heal them, I learned to do chakra balancing to protect and ground myself. I discovered if I was thinking of the person I planned to do healing for, I could feel and see their chakras. So I began adding chakra balancing to the healing process that I did. I discovered that while I was doing the chakra balancing, pain and emotional issues would surface and relate to that chakra. I would also have visions that were like a short movie clip. I realized that the physical, emotional and chakras are so intertwined as to not be able to separate them.

What I also discovered is that while I could identify physical problems in the body... the true healing begins with solving emotional issues and chakra balancing.

How to sense? How to relate intuition to physical body? ... I'm not sure I understand your question correctly. I would say that daily practice will be your best instructor. While it is helpful to get information from others and get a direction to go.... trust your own experiences and be open to new things that you experience. Ask your guides to help you be open to receiving information. I've learned so much by just practicing what I know and then adding bits of information to what I do. It all adds up.

I hope this has helped.

star-child
08-01-2011, 08:16 PM
Great advice Jude :smile:

was hoping to get some pointers on how to see, feel, sense the inside of the body, and around chakra areas?
I have a great book by Doreen Virtue called Chakra Clearning, she also does a guided meditation to go with the book. During the chakra clearing you just use your intuition and minds eye to check your chakras then clear and balance them.

When doing the clearing meditation, I came to my solar plexus, I felt it was the biggest of all my chakras. Indeed when I looked more into what the solar plexus governs, it made perfect sense as to why mine was larger.

What I am trying to say is trust what you feel or see in your minds eye. Before practising the chakra clearing I thought I wasn't very intuitive, you probably are you just need to trust what you see or feel. Visualise your charkas and if you notice they are dark, dirty, or out of proportion to your other chakras you will know there is an imbalance. You can then visualise them being cleaned, cleansed and enlarged/made smaller.

Silver
08-01-2011, 08:49 PM
Thanks for this thread, Ciqala. and thanks MYFIGO for the book reference.

MYFIGO
08-01-2011, 11:27 PM
Thanks for this thread, Ciqala. and thanks MYFIGO for the book reference.You're welcome! The book is a free pdf that you can download and read.

Ciqala
09-01-2011, 06:50 AM
Thank you MYFIGO and Star child, some awesome information and advice!

Oh nice, i found the pdf on google and downloaded it :) I've only skimmed it so far but it seems amazing, thanks for letting me know about it! Wow, it covers healing every possible ailment, i am going to be reading this for quite awhile.

MYFIGO
09-01-2011, 04:17 PM
Thank you MYFIGO and Star child, some awesome information and advice!

Oh nice, i found the pdf on google and downloaded it :) I've only skimmed it so far but it seems amazing, thanks for letting me know about it! Wow, it covers healing every possible ailment, i am going to be reading this for quite awhile.You're very welcome. He has such a simple and sincere presentation that it makes you want to believe him. I had such amazing experiences as a result!