PDA

View Full Version : A sign in the brownie batter

TheGlow
23-08-2015, 02:12 AM
So that was weird. I just was putting the mixing bowl from the brownies in the sink and as I looked down I saw my first initial, my maiden last name first initial and then a letter V I think. The last letter was starting to be washed away as I noticed it but I'm almost certain it was a V.

To make it weirder these letters were in Times New Roman font, capital letters and approximately an inch in size. I wish I had not had the water running as I put the pot in but I'm almost certain it was a V after my initials.

Anyone ever see that kind of thing?

Freekre8
23-08-2015, 02:22 AM
Your psychic power are kicking in quick stir some more brownies & ask it some magic8ball questions.

Also V could possibly mean the number 5.
V for me means ambivalent (because when you find a V in the road you can find yourself wanting to take both)

TheGlow
23-08-2015, 02:32 AM
Your psychic power are kicking in quick stir some more brownies & ask it some magic8ball questions.

Also V could possibly mean the number 5.
V for me means ambivalent (because when you find a V in the road you can find yourself wanting to take both)
I thought the number 5 thing, but can't see what that would mean...
then I thought vanilla frosting was being ordered lol
I think the ambivalent thing could make a lot of sense,
I can wait and see but honestly it was so weird.

I don't accept signs usually so maybe my guides are making them impossible to explain away now. I was so stunned I didn't even think to turn the water off. I just stood there jaw dropped staring.

wolfgaze
23-08-2015, 02:40 AM
A message from the Pillsbury Doughboy?

:D

Freekre8
23-08-2015, 02:48 AM
Vanilla could represent a vanilla relationship?

TheGlow
23-08-2015, 02:54 AM
A message from the Pillsbury Doughboy?

:D
The brownies weren't a mix so perhaps he was VERY disappointed I hadn't bought their products . ;)

I was going to make Nutella frosting, wonder if I will get another message lol

TheGlow
23-08-2015, 02:56 AM
Vanilla could represent a vanilla relationship? are my guides mocking me now? ;) lol
Even on my own I couldn't be described as vanilla, maybe butterscotch ripple, maybe rocky road but most likely cookie dough, or chocolate mint.

Clear Blue Sky
23-08-2015, 03:19 AM
Start journaling and it will all fall into place for you someday in the future. Did for me. some years and years later.

I popped some microwave popcorn as I sat down to watch the DVD of the Theory of Everything. Every singly one of the kernels in the bag popped. Every single one.

TheGlow
23-08-2015, 03:52 AM
Start journaling and it will all fall into place for you someday in the future. Did for me. some years and years later.

I popped some microwave popcorn as I sat down to watch the DVD of the Theory of Everything. Every singly one of the kernels in the bag popped. Every single one.
Likely a very good idea.