PDA

View Full Version : superstitious signs .......

Adrienne
19-08-2015, 11:25 AM
I know crickets are supposed to be good luck, but I squished one this morning that had gotten inside ! :icon_eek: I know, I shouldn't have done so, and just after I had squished it I thought " oh oh, so much for any good luck coming my way !! " :icon_frown:

Did I double jinx myself by adding my above thoughts to already having squished the cricket ? :icon_eek:

and as long as we are on the topic, lol..... strangest thing, this week I have seen 3 spiders inside too !! :icon_eek: I never see spiders inside, and those I definitely squish (sorry).

I am not sure if spiders have a superstitious connection or if either spiders or crickets have a spiritual kind of message ? ..... just wondering .... if so, what the message might be ?

Adrienne

Jom
19-08-2015, 01:15 PM
crick
crick
crick
crick
crick
crick
crick
crick
crick
crick
crick
crick
crick
crick
crick
crick
crick
crick
crick
crick
crick
crick
crick
crick
crick
crick
crick
crick

it

cricks

want

more?

no?

nope?

oh...

um...

y...

j...

jee

bee

see?

free

creek

Asrai
19-08-2015, 02:44 PM
Cricket will attune to new vibrations and will aid in heightening intuition, sensitivity and awareness. Crickets can teach effective communication techniques and subconsciousness communication cues to obtain what is needed or wanted. Crickets are about resurrection and transformation from stages as in the molting process. Is it time to shed old ideas to make way for the new? Expect changes and new developments that will bring growth through reflection and patience as the sensitivity to mental, emotional and physical challenges are coming your way. Are you singing your song to be heard at this time? Is it time to rest in contemplation or jump toward your intended target whether it be at work, in relationships, or personal goal and dream? Cricket will help in finding the right balance of action using intuition and subtle awareness.

Spider:

Maintains a balance from past to present, helps in creativity and inspiration, helps understanding of illusions and reality, spiritual and physical balance, awakens sensibilities and weaves influences in development in your own world, stay focused on the center of things. Spider is gentleness and strength and will remind you of this pattern. She also will aid in communications and the written word. Are you creating to your fullest potential? Spider will teach the infinite possibilities of creative manifestation and the delicate strength of this balance. Notice the colors, patterns and behavior of the individual spider type for further insight to what Spider is saying.

This is from the website starstuffs.com

I LOVE animal spirit totems!

Adrienne
19-08-2015, 03:32 PM
Thanks much Asrais !

Very interesting information and both relate, so much better than my superstitious thoughts ! Whew !

Adrienne
19-08-2015, 03:33 PM
LOL Jom ! :D thanks, creative reply !

Jom
19-08-2015, 04:08 PM
I just went outside and fed carrot slices to some pet crickets my son keeps in a box. I heard them calling before I was even there, which is not outside my bedroom window... thank squeakers

shhh... just rain, will do it

Adrienne
19-08-2015, 04:15 PM
Sounds like it was a message to you, they were saying ' time for breakfast ' did you sleep in ? :D

starling
19-08-2015, 04:31 PM
I know crickets are supposed to be good luck, but I squished one this morning that had gotten inside ! :icon_eek: I know, I shouldn't have done so, and just after I had squished it I thought " oh oh, so much for any good luck coming my way !! " :icon_frown:

Did I double jinx myself by adding my above thoughts to already having squished the cricket ? :icon_eek:

and as long as we are on the topic, lol..... strangest thing, this week I have seen 3 spiders inside too !! :icon_eek: I never see spiders inside, and those I definitely squish (sorry).

I am not sure if spiders have a superstitious connection or if either spiders or crickets have a spiritual kind of message ? ..... just wondering .... if so, what the message might be ?

Adrienne

Just as long as you don't mind a ten foot cricket/spiders quishing YOU.

Because you are bigger then it doesn't give you the right to kill it.

madera23
19-08-2015, 05:17 PM

Adrienne

Crystals are also a superstition/
Madera

Lorelyen
19-08-2015, 06:48 PM
So it was you, Adrienne!?

:smile:

For the first time in many years, the English won the Ashes (against the Australians) this year - cricket. The Brits never win. Some people thought it was divine intervention but....it was clearly a cricket moment with us lot getting the luck.

:D

Adrienne
19-08-2015, 06:56 PM
So it was you, Adrienne!?

:smile:

For the first time in many years, the English won the Ashes (against the Australians) this year - cricket. The Brits never win. Some people thought it was divine intervention but....it was clearly a cricket moment with us lot getting the luck.

:D

Wow ! Who knew I had the power ? LOL !

I am happy for you Lorelyn and everyone else whose team won ! :D

Adrienne
19-08-2015, 06:58 PM
Just as long as you don't mind a ten foot cricket/spiders quishing YOU.

Because you are bigger then it doesn't give you the right to kill it.

:icon_eek: I hope this doesn't give me nightmares tonight !

Adrienne
19-08-2015, 07:00 PM
Crystals are also a superstition/
Madera

oh oh, please say it isn't so Madera !! :icon_eek:

I have two boxes of crystals under my bed, and some on my bedside table, and others scattered around in different rooms !

could this explain my energy bouncing all over the place ? :angel8:

White Transmigration
19-08-2015, 07:20 PM
oh oh, please say it isn't so Madera !! :icon_eek:

I have two boxes of crystals under my bed, and some on my bedside table, and others scattered around in different rooms !

could this explain my energy bouncing all over the place ? :angel8:

It's just opinion. I disagree, I think crystals are energetic, obviously real as the trees.

Adrienne
19-08-2015, 07:43 PM
It's just opinion. I disagree, I think crystals are energetic, obviously real as the trees.

I am inclined to agree with you White Transmigration .

Jom
20-08-2015, 12:39 PM
I work in the afternoon and evening so am not home most of the time, but a sync just happened about crickets. I was writing about my son's cricket box where he keeps crickets outside. Well, he came home when I was at work yesterday and let the crickets out of their box. Woah, he had them there the whole summer, now they're free again.

I just went outside with the dogs in back, and oh, the fresh clean scent of nature... wow, it is bliss. And plenty of crickets to hear too... a very interesting insect.

Adrienne
20-08-2015, 01:28 PM
Always cool to have a sync ! Nice that the crickets can enjoy the last bit of summer :smile:

I opened the window today, and there is a scent of fall in the air ! and I hear the crickets chirping, I wonder..... what happens to them when winter arrives ?

Jom
20-08-2015, 01:49 PM
Woah, just as I'm writing about crickets a very large flock of blackbirds has flown down right in front outside and are looking for crickets as food I'll bet. So beautiful, I love birds.
I have a day off, so am going out in the back yard and communicate with the crickets I hear. I wonder if there's a cricket caller I can use to communicate with them?

Adrienne
20-08-2015, 01:56 PM
Love it when the birds visit and just sit there as if they are wanting to speak to me.

hmmmm there might be some kind of a metal clicker, makes a noise similar to crickets, just not sure where you could find one ? maybe a party store ? like a New Years noisemaker ?

Jom
20-08-2015, 02:18 PM
It's really raining right now so I can't go outside for any cricket communion. I'm looking online for a cricket caller.

Did you know that crickets are edible?

Adrienne
21-08-2015, 12:13 PM
Did you know that crickets are edible?

I have heard chocolate covered crickets are a special treat , can't imagine eating a cricket.... choc. covered or not ! :icon_eek:

Jom
21-08-2015, 12:53 PM
If I was a fish I'd eat one, or two, or... I just ate a cereal breakfast! And I'm a... ahhh... vegetarian, fish, I guess.

Chirp? Oh jes, time to feed thee birdies seeds.

Adrienne
21-08-2015, 03:18 PM
ha ha , but you are not a fish ! LOL !

Jom
21-08-2015, 03:56 PM
If I shave my face and head then I am, but first off in the woods I go.

See ya

there

as

here

OVER

hear

you

chirp

chip chip chip chip...