PDA

View Full Version : What's the point in this?

Sleepy
09-08-2015, 01:39 AM
Well the sign I think I got is a dead moth. I came home and found a large moth placed in the center of the kitchen countertop. It was so well preserved I had to check to see if it actually was dead. I was also surprised I hadn't notices it before it ended up there. Now I can google meanings and it comes up with a huge list that anyone could apply to their life in some way if they wanted. It's not that I'm opposed to messages if that's what is but I'm old(er) now and don't see the point in these vague signs.

Adrienne
10-08-2015, 12:41 AM
just a thought, if you don't believe in signs... then what you saw was just a dead moth, no connection to anything, and no clue how it landed smack dab in the middle of your counter ! don't spend any more time wondering about it ..... carry on as normal :D

Welcome to the forum Sleepy !

Sleepy
10-08-2015, 10:23 PM
I do believe in signs, I've experienced some unexplainable things (and yes this could be explained away). I'm just annoyed at whatever sends these signs because I wish they would either develop more effective methods or leave me alone.

Thanks.

Timothy
10-08-2015, 11:10 PM
Yeah; Like why can't crop circles be in the sky where more people can see them.

Sleepy
16-08-2015, 11:24 PM
Yeah; Like why can't crop circles be in the sky where more people can see them.

Yes. Exactly like that.

wired_osiris
25-08-2015, 04:54 PM
Googling meanings of these things will often confuse or distort more than reveal.

It's good to get a basic framework of what the sign means in general, but you need to do a fair amount of reflection and contemplation on what it specifically means for you.

linen53
25-08-2015, 05:21 PM
I keep it simple. I don't dissect everything. If there is a message for me you'd better hit me over the head with it, otherwise I won't catch it. And my spirit guide and all those on the other side know this.

CrystalSong
25-08-2015, 06:55 PM
I'm the same as Linen53 on this, if it was meant as a sign I'll get body chills or have certain unshakable 'Knowing". If I have to work at it even for a second "is this a sign?' then it wasn't a sign.

Basically we make our own rules up for this stuff, so if you want complicated signs requiring you to be Sherlock Holmes, then that's what the Universe gives you.
If you are kinda dense and slow like me you tell the Universe "I'm not gonna see it unless you make it blatant and unquestionable by my mind". Then that's what you get - stream lined blatantly obvious sins and synchronicities.

Astro
25-08-2015, 07:04 PM
This sign has done enough to draw your attention, maybe that's all it needed to do. It might be worth remembering for a later date because not all signs are synchronous. This could be a prelude to further understanding.

blackraven
25-08-2015, 08:00 PM
Well the sign I think I got is a dead moth. I came home and found a large moth placed in the center of the kitchen countertop. It was so well preserved I had to check to see if it actually was dead. I was also surprised I hadn't notices it before it ended up there. Now I can google meanings and it comes up with a huge list that anyone could apply to their life in some way if they wanted. It's not that I'm opposed to messages if that's what is but I'm old(er) now and don't see the point in these vague signs.

Hi Sleepy. Welcome to SF. I am a believer in signs and synchronicity as well.

I got this from sunsigns.org:
"The moth animal totem is a sign to recognize our own vulnerabilities and utilize our own instincts and intuition, rather than relying solely on the concrete things that we can see in the daylight" (since moths are nocturnal insects).

Does this mean anything to you?

Teal
25-08-2015, 08:42 PM
In my experience... the message that is behind the symbol /sign will come to you untill it is received.

linen53
27-08-2015, 11:41 PM
I'm the same as Linen53 on this, if it was meant as a sign I'll get body chills or have certain unshakable 'Knowing". If I have to work at it even for a second "is this a sign?' then it wasn't a sign.

Basically we make our own rules up for this stuff, so if you want complicated signs requiring you to be Sherlock Holmes, then that's what the Universe gives you.
If you are kinda dense and slow like me you tell the Universe "I'm not gonna see it unless you make it blatant and unquestionable by my mind". Then that's what you get - stream lined blatantly obvious sins and synchronicities.

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk143/faeini1/1-7.gif

linen53
27-08-2015, 11:42 PM

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk143/faeini1/1-7.gif

Dense doesn't even begin to describe me.:D

CrystalSong
27-08-2015, 11:45 PM
Hehehe! I totally hear you :)

I've never been good with veiled clues and beating around the bush so when it comes to this spiritual stuff I keep training wheels on so I make sure and get it right! Hahaha.
The good ole` K.I.S.S. (Keep it simple Simone)