PDA

View Full Version : Does the universe take Questions?

bmxbandit
06-08-2015, 10:26 AM
Not sure how to put this. Lets say I have question for which I need a yes or no.
How could I ask universe and how would I get the answer?

Will the universe answer about future?

~bb

Natively Libran
06-08-2015, 08:03 PM
The best answer I can offer to your question is Yes, the Universe takes Questions and it gives Answers through your intuition. Write down the question and put it somewhere safe. Think deeply on it. Give the answer time to manifest and reveal itself to you. Energy flows where our attention goes.

Good luck! :smile:

bmxbandit
07-08-2015, 12:33 AM
Natively Libran,
Thank you very much for the reply.

Honestly, I don't know if I have the capability of intuition. Could you please give me an example how to do it? I mean I want a Yes/No answer about a prediction of future. How would I go about it?

Thanks in advance,
~bb

YS.
07-08-2015, 10:12 AM
Natively Libran,
Thank you very much for the reply.

Honestly, I don't know if I have the capability of intuition. Could you please give me an example how to do it? I mean I want a Yes/No answer about a prediction of future. How would I go about it?

Thanks in advance,
~bb

You need to listen to your gut feeling. I think women are better in that than men. Everyone has intuition, not everyone feels/uses it.

It actually means that you will answer your own question.

Tullyquinn11
07-08-2015, 11:17 AM
You need to listen to your gut feeling. I think women are better in that than men. Everyone has intuition, not everyone feels/uses it.

It actually means that you will answer your own question.

I agree with this, gut feeling is the best feeling to follow.

r6r6
07-08-2015, 11:56 AM
Bucky Fullser states it this way.

If we want to know where humanity is headed then it helps to know where we are coming from in the past, and the analogy gives is as follows;

The further back you pull the bow string{ history ) the further forward you arrow-of-intent trajectory will travel{ future }

|---)--->

However, that may be provided our --arrow-> is pointed in the correct direction i.e. proper angle-of-elevation i.e. if pointed toward the ground, then arrow will not travel very far.

Putting aside whether the arrow is pointed vertical away from the Earth or vertical toward the Earth, we may attempt to transpose this above to any questions regarding self ex will I have a pet.

Here we may take Richard P Feyman approach consider a sum-of-histories of all humans in all of history and see what the average for having a pet has been throughout history.

Same goes for any question, we look a statistical averages over all peoples over all of recorded history.

Another way to view this is a follows, and it only follows common sense if we invoke a scenario that involves gravity;

1} if we shoot our arrow vertically outward,180 degrees away from Earth, it has best chance of returning with an answer, very close to where we stand ergo easy to find the arrow ergo the answer to our question,

3} if our angle of trajectory is at 45 degrees, then the arrow-of-question has greatest potential to travel furthest from us, depending on how far we pull back the bow string,

r6

Awakened Queen
07-08-2015, 06:39 PM
Ask for the Universe to give you the answer to your question through signs.

You could also write down a question, put it under your pillow and ask that the answer is given to you in your dreams, but that it's clear enough for you to get the message.

I have even asked a question and asked for the answer in the next song I hear on the radio or on my iPod.

MysticalShaman
08-08-2015, 12:40 PM
What I would do maybe is ask the universe your question. Say it' like;

"Should I get in contact with my soul connection?"

(Now, one of my soul connections cycles everywhere, and he's a ex pro skateboarder. I'd ask the universe to signal a Yes by having skateboards and bikes show up in my experience somehow.

Or another one of my soul connections has a particular way of spelling their name and an unusual last name and they wear unusual clothes and watch bonanza. I'd ask the universe to bring up these things as a way of signalling me a Yes to talk to these people.

But I think you should also come up with a way for the universe to signal a definite No to you too. Say if it's about the first soul connection i mentioned, then perhaps as a No I would only see broken bikes or skateboarding accidents. And for the second should connection seeing their name on a tombstone or not seeing it at all - seeing every other variation of the spelling BAR theirs. )

MysticalShaman
08-08-2015, 12:41 PM

You could also write down a question, put it under your pillow and ask that the answer is given to you in your dreams, but that it's clear enough for you to get the message.

I have even asked a question and asked for the answer in the next song I hear on the radio or on my iPod.

I do the pillow thing too :)
And the music thing :)

bmxbandit
08-08-2015, 01:57 PM
MysticalShaman,

Sent a message to you.

Shekinah
08-08-2015, 02:57 PM
We must reach into the heavens with our mind to commune with the realm of Spirit. Words go nowhere, only a mental image that will convey your message wafts between worlds. Develop mental imaging skills and learn how to open a portal between worlds.

GalTrav
08-08-2015, 03:31 PM

This is a good suggestion. But sometimes, when you dream of something it's either literal or symbolic in meaning. When this happens what can one do to know which is which?