PDA

View Full Version : Energies path of least resistance.

Freekre8
06-08-2015, 07:15 AM
I honestly think that all these syncs are just the path of least resistance.
and the path of least resistance is litrally just what evers trending at the time.
(As in a mind in motion stays in motion, possibly due to the brain not being able to cope with a drastic restructure in a short period of time.
but its just as likely that consiosness is the sole basis of reality and the flesh including the brain is a metaphore for consiosness to atach its self to

Natively Libran
06-08-2015, 08:16 PM
In my understanding, the path of least resistance is the pathway with the least amount of barriers. It doesn't have to be a popular path, it just has to be a clear path. Energy flows through the clearest path. The synchronicity of "signs" catches our attention because we are living in a overstimulated/overexposed information heavy world. Syncs become the easiest pattern to communicate messages. It's about transmission and reception, and which medium/vessel allows energy to flow most efficiently. If we lived in solitude, alone with nature, a different medium of communication would be used to transmit messages. The call of birds, the rustle of the trees, telepathy etc.

Tim Lewis
06-08-2015, 09:11 PM
The path of least resistance is for some people, but not me. If one finds the areas of resistance and breaks them down and dissolves what is there back into life force, that life force is once again at one's disposal, also lost dreams and abilities are recovered, by confronting what is there.

Freekre8
08-08-2015, 02:36 PM
I'm talking about energies path of least resistance not perceived emotional resistance.

Natively Libran
08-08-2015, 07:58 PM
Neither Tim or I discussed "perceived emotional resistance". We both were discussing energy dynamics.

Freekre8
10-08-2015, 10:42 AM
The path of least resistance is for some people, but not me.

The path of least resistance is always followed becuase by its very definition if another path was followed then that path would be the path of least resistance.

What I'm saying is signs and syncs actually have no real meaning rather they are just a result of energy following the path of least resistance. And from an observable stand point things like to follow in a sequence quite often repeating them self (and this is what I meant by trending)