PDA

View Full Version : My view on date sync.

AzzaLH
05-08-2015, 03:49 PM
My belief is that noticing time hints is just our inner self saying look at the time it's not stopping for you, while we feel sorry for ourselves we delay the time we could be happy, our thoughts, feelings and emotions amount to a lot. There's a positive and a negative, a start and an end, but spiritually you life endlessly learning every day until you have all the knowledge then your masters of yourself and your life, part of growing up is becoming independent, not relying on a star sign to dictate your personality, taking steps to grow spiritually and and move past the view of being skin and bones as humans are very intelligent, subconsciously our bodies know time, even where home is or where you left an item, the more stressed with are the harder it is for our minds to recall memory.

Please share this around, and read it carefully, it could help people live a more peaceful life, it all starts with us, remember we were the generation for the future so let's not stay stuck in the past!

My name is Aaron Luke Harris, born on Friday, 21 October 1994. At 3.15pm (1515) I was born and Libra's location is 15,-15. Born with a hole in my heart, I didn't go home until 21 November, I was my mothers miracle baby.

I was a fighter then for my life and I will continue to do that, some people don't believe they deserve better but everyone deserves to be happy. I mean I've climbed a mountain and been knocked down but I am now almost a full grown adult, 21 in not very much time, and I love the land and my home and I know home is wherever my head rests, as the world is providing me with a place to stay, shelter through the storm.

I live to do good for my future generations for the sake of the future I cut away from my past as it doesn't control what happens next, the more you care for yourself and truly give yourself the right decisions and surrounding people, it goes uphil from there.

Fellow brothers, sisters, aunts and uncles, family friends and every living animal and fauna. Nature is very interesting, it has this little way of protecting itself, I mean like when did the weather get this way, years ago when people were more calm and care about one another, not just another dollar, it didn't get this way.

Cherish what you have because truth is you don't know what you had until it's gone so wake up, smell the roses. Be thankful for the fact that you are still here, living breathing and have shelter because the kids in Africa and orphans who lost there parents can't even talk to them or be taught things like us, we should focus on our home planet before searching out of space otherwise we will not benefit..

I want to travel to every place in the world and connect spiritually and see if anything arises. Documenting my findings to write a book, as it might be difficult to raise awareness it would be good if people could share this around, get as many people into this plan, video tape everything, write it too, possibly even a movie documentary.

Family were very polite and well-spoken, they treated people the way they wanted to be treated.

Coincidences with my birth and star signs shows that there is a connection between them. I've been obviously been put on earth to help heal people around me. My family were spiritual healers, using angelic healing and as I teach myself, I'll learn as I travel.

21/10/94 - life path 9
2+1(3) 1+0(1) 1+9+9+4=2+3(5)

3+1+5=9

Liverpool, NSW
150.9 E
33.9 S

Libra has Alpha and Omega symbol in it, Scorpio is the strongest one, the letter A in my name is significant, I am the first name in the baby book, the first name there may have been.. In Islam it was Harun.

Air and Water are my elements, vital things for life to live.

A raven, powerful magic sign, is my American Indian symbol, Wood dog is mine in Chinese. Both ying and yang energies :-)!

Prophecies are prophecies and if you choose to believe it then reality can prove it true, if you believe things they could come true in someone's reality.

Emerald green is my soul colour, the colour of Raphael. My archangels are Ariel, Chamuel, Gabriel and surprisingly Raphael is so far up my *** that I might as well be sleeping with him lol.

When I had a reading, a stadium of angels stood in the room laughing at my jokes and cheering me on. apparently I've been on the right path and didn't know it. I bought a book in 2013, with all the colours of angels. They gave me subtle hints and I didn't read the signs then but I am now.

So if you want to join in on the adventure or want to sponsor the event, just let me know, I will be ever so grateful :-3