PDA

View Full Version : Help understanding a date synchronicity

CD1991
02-08-2015, 08:48 PM
So, I'm new to interpreting the synchronicities in my life but familiar with manifesting. I keep getting a date that keeps popping up but have no idea what it pertains to (and I'm pretty sure I'm not manifesting it). For some reason, Halloween keeps popping up as an important date for me. It started out in June with me dreaming about Halloween and waking up thinking "that's strange" but then forgetting about it and thinking nothing more of it. I go to the doctors a couple of days later and while I'm in the waiting room, I decide to read a magazine while I'm waiting and the first magazine I pick up is talking about Halloween cooking specials. I decide to look through all the other magazines in the waiting room and every single one I find is an issue from Halloween (and I went through most of the ones they had!). Then, I have another dream about Halloween and in this dream I go on the computer to look up what I did last Halloween. Then, I am walking around shopping and I hear several people talking about Halloween...in July. The very last thing I had involving this synchronicity was when I was walking around Walmart when I heard my name being called and stopped to see who it was and it was one of my friends who worked there. We chatted for a moment when he asked me what I was doing for Halloween this year...I said I wasn't sure, and that's when he said I should stop by his house because he has an awesome haunted house set up each year. :icon_eek:

I would also like to mention that nothing special has ever happened to me on Halloween. I know no one who has a birthday on that day, and the only thing I can think of that happens on that day is the anniversary of a couple I set up together. Other than that, I am not sure how to interpret these signs :confused: