PDA

View Full Version : The mini rose dragon

becci***
05-01-2011, 01:12 PM
Hi to all

Some time ago I made a sekhmet lioness mask with changeable crowns,Resently i have had pictures taken with me wareing it and behind this rose i could see what looked like a dragon a mini dragon.

Now and then i go back to the rose bush in this forest like place to see it,the mose stragest thing is i can only see it with the mask on? it moves around sniffing the roses.

I checked the mask and kept thinking it was abit of fluff or something but there is no green and red on the eyes except the red eyes of the mask.

dose any one know about rose dragons or why i can only see it in a mask with the forest crown?

from Becci***

Amethyst
07-01-2011, 03:46 PM
Hi Becci and blessings to you.

Is it possible to take some photos of the area?

Perhaps someone was trying to get your attention.

Blessings, Amethyst x

becci***
07-01-2011, 10:36 PM
hello Amethyst

I have tryed to but it won't show up when i do the smal dragon like thing.I'll try again when the flowers blom again in the summer to see if it comes up,its a normal wild rose bush.

Do you know what it could be? to me it looks like a small dragon or is it a fairy?

Spirit Guide Sparrow
07-01-2011, 11:30 PM
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/3863/interdimensionallife1sm.jpg (http://img232.imageshack.us/i/interdimensionallife1sm.jpg/)

A little dragon of my own you may find interesting...

-Sparrow

becci***
08-01-2011, 01:32 PM
hello Spirit Guide Sparrow

Thats beautiful to look at ^^ thank you for sharing

from becci***

Adrienne
08-01-2011, 03:09 PM
What a cool looking dragon Sparrow !

Amethyst
08-01-2011, 04:54 PM
Aaaaah, I totally adore him!

Sparrow, could you please tell us a bit about The Rahsu?

Is it true that beings such as a dragons, can be miniscule or gigantic and alter their size?

Someone told me once that they have a dragon spirit guide who changes his size, goes off to visit other planets and likes to play hide and seek.

Would really appreciate some info. on them if you have the time?

I love dragons!

Blessings, Amethyst x

Silver
08-01-2011, 04:57 PM
I love dragons too. I'm a (Water) Dragon according to Chinese astrology.

Silver
08-01-2011, 04:58 PM
Btw, becci, that is an absolutely fascinating experience you had.
I hope you can get to know more about this happening.

Spiritlite
09-01-2011, 12:30 AM
Love the Rahsu.
Spiritlite

Spirit Guide Sparrow
09-01-2011, 03:46 PM
Interestingly enough, Dragons once existed in China a long time ago as members of the dinosaur family. You can, in fact, still see them and have conversations with them in the spirit world, for they exist there in environments which do not age with time. So in a sense, a holographic replication of a period of time in Earths past has been captured and saved as a very real reality for you to visit and interact with. Nothing is ever lost.

Dragons actually exist on many different planets, and are brothers and sisters of the same soul group family. Some are as big as a mountain, and some you could fit in the palm of your hand. They could not alter their size within their physical existence, but, as can all in spirit, change their appearance to suit in their etheric form.

Different creatures and life forms do create bonds of friendship and affection towards other beings whilst in the spirit world, especially when helping one another to overcome some difficulty. A sense of honourable debt or love is forged between them which sometimes manifests in the physical world. Mostly in dream states and imagination adventures. They will not necessarily act as spirit guides, more so as companions of spirit.

The Rahsu is but a simple spokesperson for their soul group species. A voice piece if you like, of the many species of Dragon which existed, and still continue to exist.

Everpresent.
-Sparrow

Adrienne
09-01-2011, 04:07 PM
Most fascinating Sparrow ! And how would one go about making a connection with a Rahsu ?

curious Angel xx

becci***
09-01-2011, 06:12 PM
wow that is some very intresting info! thanks for sharing.

pictoriale1
13-01-2011, 10:57 AM
Interestingly enough, Dragons once existed in China a long time ago as members of the dinosaur family. You can, in fact, still see them and have conversations with them in the spirit world, for they exist there in environments which do not age with time. So in a sense, a holographic replication of a period of time in Earths past has been captured and saved as a very real reality for you to visit and interact with. Nothing is ever lost.

I first posted these images on SF in 2009, but in light of what Spirit Guide sparrow has typed I feel the urge to re-post them.I found the image in the Mongolian/China area, whilst looking at Google Earth.

I was so taken aback by the image which stood out very plainly for me, firstly because of the location and the look of it. secondly, I see the connection between dragon and dinosaur clearly.

I produced the image twice - with and without my comments.

]http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww55/pictoriale/twoheadeddragonGooglemyview.jpg
[.[FOhttp://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww55/pictoriale/twoheadeddragonGoogle.jpgNT='Verdana','sans-serif'][/font]

Spirit Guide Sparrow
13-01-2011, 12:08 PM
Most fascinating Sparrow ! And how would one go about making a connection with a Rahsu ?

curious Angel xx
By aligning yourself more with your own spirit. Then placing your intention within that alignment. Intention is attraction.
-Sparrow

Adrienne
13-01-2011, 02:15 PM
thank you Sparrow :smile:

Wow, pictorale, very cool !

Dream Angel xx

Amethyst
13-01-2011, 05:26 PM
What a great thread, Becci!

WOW! I love these photos, Pictoriale.

Thank you Sparrow for sharing that detailed information - you always explain things so well!

Blessings, Amethyst x