PDA

View Full Version : Jesus and Mary

Amilius777
05-01-2011, 06:03 AM
I am convinced that Jesus Christ and the Virgin Mary were twin flames.

And the most beautiful twin flames that ever set foot on this planet.

These two souls were at one time united in one spirit, one consciousness, always in the presence and essence of God- "The Christos".

These two came and counterbalanced each other.

Jesus represented the divine reason of God, Mary represented the divine feeling of God. The Son and the Mother.

These twin flames i believe, are the "model" for all twin flames and how they should work together in oneness with the Divine Will.

I suggest if you watch Mel Gibson's Passion, and excusing the other use of "Roman" catholicism, I found the Mary-Jesus scenes most compelling. Because it showed at in oneness they were with each other.

mystical
05-01-2011, 09:23 AM
YES I BELIEVE THIS TO BE TRUE ALSO , MY FAVE FILM WITH MARY AND HER LOVE FOR JESUS IS MARY MOTHER OF JESUS , I DID WATCH THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST BUT FOUND IT TO BE THE MOST DEVESTATIN FILM I HAD EVER WATCHED :( , I COULDNT EVEN WATCH THE WHOLE FILM AS I WAS HYSTERICAL WITH SOBS :(

LadyImpreza1111
05-01-2011, 11:23 AM
I have seen the Passion of the Christ.
I can't say I see what you are talking about though. I saw a mother/son bond........not much more than that.

Spiritlite
05-01-2011, 05:01 PM
ME TOO!!!! Last year I had this huge fascination with Mary. Now I read a book many years about ten before Dan Browne's book came out regarding Mary as Jesus' wife....that book talked about Mary being Jesus' wife.
I'm convinced that they were married and had children together. I'm convinced that they too were twin flames, and that they both taught one from a female perspective, one from a male.
In fact if you go online you can see Mary's teachings.....it's very limited because most of it was lost.
In fact I did a post about her teachings...I don't know how to search for it so if an administrator can do so you can see her teachings...they are very new age, and they were after Jesus supposedly died on the cross.
Spiritlite.

Spiritlite
05-01-2011, 05:02 PM
PS my avatar pic is one I got from a thrift store, drawn in pencil by an artist by the ocean a few hours from here. I believe it's mary and she sits above my crystal collection looking down on them :)
Spiritlite.

Kaere
05-01-2011, 05:03 PM
ME TOO!!!! Last year I had this huge fascination with Mary. Now I read a book many years about ten before Dan Browne's book came out regarding Mary as Jesus' wife....that book talked about Mary being Jesus' wife.
I'm convinced that they were married and had children together. I'm convinced that they too were twin flames, and that they both taught one from a female perspective, one from a male.
In fact if you go online you can see Mary's teachings.....it's very limited because most of it was lost.
In fact I did a post about her teachings...I don't know how to search for it so if an administrator can do so you can see her teachings...they are very new age, and they were after Jesus supposedly died on the cross.
Spiritlite.

Just to be clear - the op is talking about Jesus and his Mother, the Virgin Mary. I think you're thinking about Mary Magdalene (not the same Mary).

:smile:

Spiritlite
05-01-2011, 05:10 PM
Oh oops hahahahah yeah I'm thinking of Mary Magdelene....sorry :( :( :(
LOL like I've said before I'm an airhead at times.
Spiritlite.

Kaere
05-01-2011, 05:15 PM
I don't think you're an airhead lol. I've heard more to support the idea that Jesus and Mary Magdalene were married and twins than Jesus and the Virgin Mary.

I think it's possible of course, twins are not ever restricted to romantic partner roles. Cause the romance and lovey-dovey stuff isn't what it's about - a nice side bonus where it's possible, imo - but not the main reason.

Spiritlite
05-01-2011, 05:18 PM
Thankyou Kaere and I agree with your thoughts on Twins and no restrictions on them having to be partner roles.
Spiritlite.

mystical
05-01-2011, 05:57 PM
i always believed that mary magdalene and jesus were lovers , man and wife also , i dotn knwo why i believe this tho , cos i never read it anywhere it sonly been lately tht i have developed a fascination in jesus

innerlight
05-01-2011, 08:05 PM
The things I've read was the ArchAngel Raphael's twin flam was The Virgin Mary.

As for Jesus and Magdalene's connection that is debated with some saying yes they were. Others saying no Jesus never took a wife.

LadyImpreza1111
06-01-2011, 05:11 AM
Spiritlite.

Supposedly Jesus never married.

debbie.b
08-01-2011, 11:06 PM
mary magdelene was jesus' wife...of this i am truly convinced.

Spiritlite
09-01-2011, 12:03 AM
Me too Debbie :)
Spiritlite.

LadyImpreza1111
09-01-2011, 03:00 PM
mary magdelene was jesus' wife...of this i am truly convinced.

Thats what the whole Davinci Code movie was about............but I think that was fiction.

Spiritlite
10-01-2011, 12:47 AM
Debbie there is a book out there that was out WAY before Da Vinci code.....gosh can someone help me to remember the book........I want to say the open vessel but that's not it, there's a lot of "proof" out there that Mary was his wife. Does anyone know of the book I'm talking of it's non fiction and explains why the author think mary and jesus were married.
Also if you google Mary Magdelene's teachings they are AMAZING.......
Spiritlite

LadyImpreza1111
10-01-2011, 12:57 AM
I guess what I would want to know is if they were really married......why wasn't it openly aknowledged if thats the case?