PDA

View Full Version : Chakras opening?

Happyheart
05-01-2011, 01:14 AM
Hi,

Last night in bed as I was saying my prayers (thank yous to God and the angels for all my blessings) I had some lovely sensations at my chakra points. I could feel my crown really buzzing, which isn't unusual for me, but suddenly my heart chakra felt like it opened up and had that hot/cold sensation. It got very intense but in a good way, then the feeling started to travel down to the solar plexus. It concentrated there for a while, at the same time the feeling remained at my heart and crown areas. Then it travelled down again to the sacral chakra. Then my third eye joined in the party. It went on for a while, as I gave thanks to whatever spiritual gift I was being given.

then amazingly, I must have fallen asleep (I could kick myself). I'm wondering if this is a sign of continuing awareness and development? Or I also had the thought it might be some sort of healing going on. Any insight would be great. I do get sensations at each chakra if I do a chakra meditation, but nothing as intense as this.

thanks muchly, :hug3:

xxxHappyheart

Serenity Bear
05-01-2011, 09:11 AM
It definately sounds like something was going on with you chakras. I wouldnt worry about falling asleep, this an often happen even to the most experienced as sleep is the next step down in brain waves from the trance and medative states.

It maybe they are teaching what each chakra feels like, it sounds like it was a pretty good one for you.

Happy developing.

Kureigu
09-01-2011, 02:22 AM
cool, thats really good

dreambot
11-01-2011, 02:09 AM
Sounds like what I have felt during 'small universe/microcosmic orbit' meditation.

Yes. It sounds like the chakras opened some more, glad it was a pleasant experience!

Miss Hepburn
11-01-2011, 03:34 AM
I wish you lived closer and would lay your hands on me.
You've got something goin' on!

Spiritlite
11-01-2011, 04:12 AM
Lovely your chakras are healing I bet you feel so much at peace.
Spiritlite.

Happyheart
12-01-2011, 12:47 PM
Thanks for the comments. It hasn't happened again, but since then on and off I've had a "pulling" sensation going on at the back of my head, sort of behind the crown area. It can get pretty intense, not painful, but distracting. At first I didn't acknowledge it, but then had the notion it might be letting me know I have a guide or someone nearby or trying to make contact. So I said hello and then it calmed down, so I think I might be onto something. Whenever it happens now I make sure I surround myself with a bubble of golden light and then say hello. It happens at least 10 times a day now.

Maybe I'm just nuts :D

xxxhappyheart