PDA

View Full Version : Mayan Astrology Site

Kapitan_Prien
05-01-2011, 12:05 AM
I stumbled upon this while trying to do some Totem Animal research -

I was born on 16 Jan. 1908 (the last time I was physically born) so that puts me:

Ch'en: January 2nd to January 21st

Meaning: Black Storm, Black Sky, Moon, One Flower, West

Mayan Astrology Signs Interpretation: Those born in the Ch'en sign are people of the night. The hours past dusk and before the first light are power times for you. Tap into this time of quiet energy to develop yourself fully. You have a natural affinity for moon energies. Consider wearing moonstone to increase your connection with lunar energies. Your cardinal direction is the West and facing Westward during meditation can be very beneficial for you.

Here is the site:

http://www.energy-healing-info.com/mayan-astrology-signs.html

I don't really follow any of this but someone out there might find it interesting...

Sira
05-01-2011, 12:47 AM
I am white electric wind.
In Western astrology a Libra, rising sign Virgo.
In Chinese astrology I am a Wood Dragon, the nicest one of the Dragons.
I was born in Oulu, Finland, the 17th of October, 1964, at 2:15 am. My full name is Asta Terhi Tuulikki Tuominen.
Do your study on this name and birth time, and you will know that I stand for everything good.
I will fight for the good until my last breath.

mArIya
05-01-2011, 01:53 AM
Thanks Kap

Great site

Sotz: September 24th to October 13th
Meaning: Bat, Fish, Two Moss, Beginning of Winter
Mayan Zodiac Symbols Interpretation: Those born in the sign of Sotz have two animal totems the bat and the fish. Interestingly one has the ability to move freely through the air and the other through water. Air and water are your elements. The bat is known for it's association with the earth mother. It's natural state is to return to the womb of the earth mother every day for rest. Bats are highly sensitive creatures and your strengths from them are intuition, sensitivity, and the ability to see through illusion. The fish represents the subconscious and depth. Your fish totem combines with your bat totem to provide you with a deep intuition that is not available to most people.

Spiritlite
05-01-2011, 02:32 AM
This is cool...thanks

Kumk'u: July 1st to July 20th
Meaning: Grain, Crocodile, Conch over Maize, Two Lord, Dark, Itzamnas gods of rain and plants
Mayan Astrology Signs Interpretation: Those born in the Kumk'u sign have a dualistic nature. Most likely you are often seeing opposite perspectives clearly and honoring the wisdom that both perspectives offer. Your animal totem is the crocodile. Crocodiles have the gift of survival, timing and patience. Crocodiles are one of only a few reptile species that survived past the Mesozoic period when most reptiles and dinosaurs went extinct. Tap into the power of longevity and stability. You do not embrace change, and yet change occurs all around you without affecting you. This is a tremendous gift.

Kaere
05-01-2011, 02:36 AM
This is me:

Yax: January 22nd to February 10th
Meaning: Green Storm, Venus, Two Flower, South
Mayan Astrology Interpretation: Those born in the Yax sign have an affinity for those born in the Yaxk'in sign. Venus is your ruling planet and by nature you are gentle and loving. Tap into your peace-keeping abilities to bring harmony to those around you. It is a great gift to be a peace-keeper in these times and you can do much good in the world. Your cardinal direction is the South.

Summerland
05-01-2011, 02:44 AM
Muwan, once again the owl totem for me. Which fits in with what I already know. There is an owl outside the hospital that greets me sometimes. I have always loved thrunderstorms since I was a small child able to stand out on the porch and watch them roll across the fields. (drove my grandma crazy as she was terrified by them !)

Xan
05-01-2011, 03:00 AM
Kapitan_Prien: I was born on 16 Jan. 1908 (the last time I was physically born)

Kapitan... We can read astrology for any beginning, so I'm wondering if you have looked at the chart for the time when you walked in.

Xan

Kapitan_Prien
05-01-2011, 03:49 PM
Well I don't know the time exactly...but since the dream happened prior to my waking up the date would have to be set for the 8th March 2004 (but I never count that really...) Others have brought up the same thing that you mentioned...but in my case I don't count it...who says I have to anyway?

Kaere
05-01-2011, 03:58 PM
Well I don't know the time exactly...but since the dream happened prior to my waking up the date would have to be set for the 8th March 2004 (but I never count that really...) Others have brought up the same thing that you mentioned...but in my case I don't count it...who says I have to anyway?

No one said you had to. It's the date of a hugely new beginning for you though, there might be some insights available to you based on it. But of course, you have free will and if the date has no importance to you, then that's the way it is.

Xan
05-01-2011, 05:38 PM
It's just one more piece for self-understanding, Kapitan. Might be interesting, anyway.

Xan

Kapitan_Prien
05-01-2011, 05:47 PM
Re Kaere and Xan -

You have to realize I'm notoriously 'anti-authority' especially in 'spiritual matters'...and I do realize that this make make me appear very arrogant, etc. But that isn't the way it is to be taken (I'm not saying you folks said I was arrogant, etc.) - this is just a general FYI.

This is only because of what this body's psyche went through with the Catholic upbringing...that I had to undo...and then again with the 'New Agey' stuff...(Karma, etc.) that I had to undo (and I tend to catch he// for it too...) but anyway I digress...

I went to the astrolabe site and did a freebie chart thing...What it pulled up was a bit interesting:

Name: Gunther-Heinrich Prien
March 8 2004
6:00 AM Time Zone is EST
******, PA

Rising Sign is in 04 Degrees Pisces
Very sensitive to your surroundings, other people's feelings become your feelings. Try to avoid negative people because your tendency to empathize with them will make you negative also. An idealist, you must believe in something beyond your normal everyday existence. A dreamer, you like to escape to a world of your own creation. As such, you are known for the vividness of your imagination and should try to share your inner visions with others. Very self-sacrificial by nature, beware of others becoming overly dependent on you or vice versa. Allow yourself to live for yourself once in a while -- you deserve it. Don't be so envious of those who are more aggressive than you -- your gentle charity and true humility are indeed wonderful gifts. on the tenth house cusp (MIDHEAVEN).

Sun is in 18 Degrees Pisces.
Extremely sensitive and emotional, you absorb the emotions of others (whether positive or negative) like a sponge. Emotionally vulnerable, you are easily upset and tend to cry readily. You are at your best when you can structure your environment in such a way that you are surrounded by positive, upbeat people. You are very helpful and understanding of the needs of others. Indeed, at times this can be a disadvantage, because you can be a sucker for anyone who needs help. Shy, dreamy, romantic in nature, you delight in retreating into your private fantasy world. Just be careful that you do not get lost in it! Trust your intuitions -- you may be quite psychic.

Moon is in 07 Degrees Libra.
Affectionate, warm and friendly, life must be a "beautiful" experience for you. Unpleasantness should be avoided at all costs. You tend to overlook other people's faults and you would rather give in than fight. You are uncomfortable with strangers, but at ease and sociable with friends and associates. Indeed, you would rather socialize than work -- you can use your prodigious charm to avoid unpleasant tasks. You need the support and assistance of another in order to get you started on any new project -- you are not a self-starter. Be careful of a tendency to be overly self-indulgent (i.e., lazy). Your refined aesthetic sensibilities attract you to music, dance, art and any other cultured activity.

Mercury is in 22 Degrees Pisces.
Your ideas and thought processes do not come to you in an orderly, logical fashion. Instead, you think with your feelings or with images produced by your rich and fertile imagination. A very subjective person, your dreams and fantasies are very important to you. You trust your intuitions and tend to reject ideas that are based solely on logic. Very impressionable, you are sensitive to the moods and emotional states of those with whom you come into contact.

Venus is in 02 Degrees Taurus.
You are known to be a warm and affectionate person, and you tend to form long- lasting attachments. The reverse of this is that you can also be quite possessive once you have made a commitment. The beauty, luxury and comfort of your surroundings are important to you and you will devote much time and energy to making your home just right. Beware of your tendency toward self-indulgence, especially with respect to eating incorrectly. You also need outside stimuli to get you in gear When things come too easily for you, you can be lazy and indolent.

Mars is in 21 Degrees Taurus.
Careful, slow and thorough about all that you do, at times you are also willful and stubborn when others try to alter your course. You are definitely not a quitter -- you will work long and hard to get what you want. Your possessions are very important to you. One of your continuing problems is that you tend to regard the significant people in your life much the same way as you do your possessions -- you become overly attached and much too jealous. You repress your anger when you get upset and that is not healthy. Try to learn to show your anger immediately in order to avoid painful explosions later.

Jupiter is in 13 Degrees Virgo.
You feel most expansive and at ease with yourself when you are doing something that you consider to be practical or useful. You enjoy being dutiful and carrying out responsibilities. You gladly take on the little tasks that others seem to want to avoid. At times, you carry things to extremes and feel guilty anytime you do something that you consider to be self-indulgent. While it is appropriate for you to demand little for yourself in life, try to loosen up once in a while -- go out on a fling and enjoy yourself!

Saturn is in 06 Degrees Cancer.
The most important issue for you is emotional security. You have a deep and gnawing fear that those on whom you depend for emotional support will prove to be unreliable in the long run. When you are unloved and insecure, you distrust others and tend to feel isolated and lonely. Very cool, detached and objective, you can be counted on -- in situations that are inherently stressful or full of tension -- not to lose your self- control. That is a great and welcome gift at such times.

Uranus is in 03 Degrees Pisces.
You, and most of your peers, are extremely idealistic and want to change society by completely reorienting its highest religious goals and aspirations. Just be careful to make sure that your new goal structures are properly grounded in reality so that they have a chance of being accepted by the majority.

Neptune is in 14 Degrees Aquarius.
You, and your entire generation, will idealize and even venerate the ability to remain detached as well as the ability to objectively analyze any given situation. There will be a concerted effort on your part to cure the ills of society as a whole. But be very careful to continue to maintain and protect the rights of individuals in the midst of these potentially far-reaching changes.

Pluto is in 22 Degrees Sagittarius.
For your entire generation, society's cherished beliefs and totems will be radically changed. Many traditional concepts will be totally altered, if not completely destroyed. The rights of individuals to pursue their own course in life will be reasserted.

N. Node is in 12 Degrees Taurus.
It's not in your nature to seek out many casual acquaintances in your daily round of activities. You feel much more comfortable with a small, close-knit group of people -- those with whom you can relax and work toward known and clearly defined goals. Your loyalty to a person or group, once given, is forever -- you'll expend all of your quite considerable energy in seeing that the group stays together and prospers. You choose your partners and relationships so carefully that you're bound to gain certain advantages from them, including those of a material nature. Be careful though not to let mere self-service be your motivation in establishing your connections -- make sure that there's an even give-and-take!

This would be my birth one though I do not know the time:

Name: Gunther-Heinrich Prien
January 16 1908
12:00 PM Time Zone is CET
Osterfeld, GER

Rising Sign is in 15 Degrees Taurus
Calm and deliberate, you hate to move quickly or act hastily. Very practical, every effort must count or you can't be bothered. Patient, persistent and steady, but very stubborn -- you can't be pushed or pressured into anything. You seem outwardly self-assured because you tend to repress your inner tension and turmoil. You exude an earthy warmth, friendliness and charm. You demand comfortable surroundings and appreciate the good life. Be careful of a tendency to be overly self-indulgent. At times, you are lazy and difficult to motivate. Overcoming inertia is a problem for you and, because you are not by nature a self-starter, it is often necessary for you to receive stimuli from others in order to get moving.

Sun is in 24 Degrees Capricorn.
Extremely serious and mature, you are capable of accepting responsibilities and do so willingly. Others expect you to be dutiful as a matter of course. You tend to get angry when people get rewards after not having worked anywhere near as hard as you. You are goal-oriented and an achiever by nature -- you're a hard worker and are justifiably proud of the tangible results of your efforts. You tend to have "tunnel-vision" -- this allows you to block out extraneous matters that might distract others and to concentrate totally on the matter at hand. As such, you are the ideal one to manage or administrate any ongoing project and to be practical and efficient at it. You are not a fast worker, but you are quite thorough. You are known for being totally persistent, tenacious and tireless in reaching your goals.

Moon is in 02 Degrees Cancer.
For the most part, you are very strong and secure emotionally. You intuitively know what to do to make others feel comfortable, loved, accepted and needed. You naturally enjoy feeding and taking care of others. Be careful that your mothering does not turn into smothering. At times, you tend to feel that those to whom you are attached can never do anything without your assistance and support. Extremely sensitive by nature, it hurts you deeply whenever anyone criticizes you. You have an almost desperate need to be loved and wanted and needed by everyone with whom you come into contact, and you go out of your way to be accommodating to them.

Mercury is in 26 Degrees Capricorn.
You are a careful thinker, very cautious and conservative. You are quite skillful at organizing, directing and planning activities. Practical and useful things interest you -- you are not attracted to abstract thoughts or ideas. With your tendency to be highly focused and very goal-oriented, you have a good head for business. But beware of a tendency to be narrow-minded and dogmatic. Your sense of humor tends toward being earthy and slapstick crude.

Venus is in 24 Degrees Aquarius.
You are a friendly and outgoing individual, but close relationships are difficult for you to maintain due to your fear that they will cause you to lose your freedom. You attract friends and associates who are exciting, different and sometimes a bit odd. You are popular with others and enjoy working within a group toward group goals.

Mars is in 03 Degrees Aries.
You are very independent and self-assertive, and you have lots of physical energy. You are not satisfied unless you can be the first to do something. As such, you are more comfortable in leadership positions than you are as an underling. When you are challenged by anyone for anything, you delight in the competitive process and will fight long and hard for your beliefs. You are bold and courageous and often act without thinking. At times, in your zeal to get ahead, you are tactless and offensive -- learn that cooperation with others can often bring you nearer to your goals quicker because of the support you will get.

Jupiter is in 10 Degrees Leo.
You must be proud of all that you do in order to grow and develop. You enjoy being totally honest and aboveboard and you revel in the admiration and respect you receive from others due to your high- minded, upright way of life. Make sure, though, that your natural tendency to boast and show off is based on your actual accomplishments. Don't fall prey to self-exaggeration or arrogance. You truly do like outrageous spectacles and grand jolly times and will go out of your way to make them a reality.

Saturn is in 23 Degrees Pisces.
Your tendency to think that your life is out of control is based on an unreasonable fear, probably connected with an unfortunate experience with the person who filled the father figure role in your early life. Learn to take responsibility here and now for your own life. Try to stop having unrealistic expectations about guide figures. Remember that they are merely human, with all the same faults and self-doubts that you have. When you get confused or uncertain, try to simplify your lifestyle -- things will then become easier to bear.

Uranus is in 13 Degrees Capricorn.
You, and your peer group as well, seek out practical solutions to a changing society's attitudes to customs, traditions and authority structures. Your logical and orderly manner of dealing with these matters will result in permanent and carefully planned, but sweeping, reforms.

Neptune is in 13 Degrees Cancer.
You, and your entire generation, tend to overidealize the home, the past and other traditional values. This fosters isolationism and protectionism in the political sense. One's zeal to bring one's own racial or cultural heritage to the forefront may become subject to the same excesses as those of the ultranationalist movements of the 1920's through the 1940's, unless the rights of individuals and dissidents are fiercely protected as well.

Pluto is in 23 Degrees Gemini.
For your entire generation, this is a period of far-reaching and profound breakthroughs in the ability of people to communicate with each other. During one such period, at the turn of the Twentieth Century, the appearance of the telephone, the automobile and air travel ushered in the global village.

N. Node is in 14 Degrees Cancer.
You genuinely enjoy meeting other people, but you're at your best if you can do so from the comfort of your own home. You prefer others to come to you and tend to feel uncomfortable about leaving your home or neighborhood for any extended period of time. Those who do come in contact with you are struck by your caring and obliging nature -- you really make them feel at home. You form the closest ties, however, with members of your immediate family, especially your parents and children. You're at your best attending or organizing family reunions!

My own opinion - I definitely am not the former...

Xan
05-01-2011, 06:03 PM
My own opinion - I definitely am not the former...

Well that answers that! ha ha

Xan

Kapitan_Prien
05-01-2011, 06:15 PM
LoL! Xan... :D

Yeah...definitely not... :D

Chelle
13-01-2011, 10:32 AM
Guys if your star signs dont seem to fit I would recommend you have a look into Vedic astrology. As the calculations of vedic astrology are actually based on what is in the sky, rather than the northern hemishere spring equinox, I and many like me have found that it gives a more true representation of the stars influences.

Madeine
15-01-2011, 05:28 AM
Interesting! I'm learning quite a lot here.

Ruby_Summer
24-01-2011, 08:21 PM
Mak: March 23rd to April 11th
Meaning: Enclosed, Cover, God of Number 3
Mayan Zodiac Symbols Interpretation: Those born in the Mak sign are under one of the largest mysteries of the Mayan astrology signs. The meaning for your sign is less clearly defined than for any other. Mak is a mystery and that makes you a mystery as well. You do best when you keep some of yourself back from others. The words describing your sign are cover and enclosed, once again referring to something that is "under cover" or hidden away. Like the bear, spend time in reflection and meditation. If you allow yourself this personal time away from others you can discover the mysteries of existence. Your power number is 3, which has numerous references in symbolism throughout time. 3 is considered the number of divinity, balance and completion.

This is very much like me!

Yeiacatl
27-01-2011, 06:34 AM
Pax: May 22nd to June 10th
Meaning: Planting Time, Puma, Steam, Arrow, Drum
Mayan Astrology Signs Interpretation: Those born in the Pax sign have the animal totem Jaguar. Jaguars were very important to Mayan culture. They represent leadership. Your personal strength is as a leader of people. Embrace this strength. You also have the straight-forward nature of an arrow and the steady strength of a drumbeat. Use the drum in your life. It will bring you stability and balance. Your element is steam, a mix between earth, water, and fire. Steam rises from the earth through heat. Combine these three elements together in your life.

Wow, this is incredibly accurate. I know I would make a great leader. I just gotta figure out what im going to lead lol
Edited part added: HAha my friend has a website called jaguar movement. i wonder if there is any correlation??