PDA

View Full Version : Feeling someone or something

Vintage traveler
10-07-2015, 03:59 PM
Today I woke up to the weird sensation of feeling someone or something touching my cheek and saying my name gently while I was sleeping. I was alone on the couch and my first thought was my twin flame (or what could be my twin flame) was trying to tell me something. My second thought was it could have been my mom who died 9 months ago. The voice was deeper like a mans though. Could this be a sign? There are signs all over the place and they all seem to be right in front of my face. Any thoughts or advice? Has this happened to anyone before? I feel like I experience all these things and no one knows what I'm talking about. I have no one who can relate. Thanks y'all!!

ELVISLOVER
10-07-2015, 07:03 PM
Today I woke up to the weird sensation of feeling someone or something touching my cheek and saying my name gently while I was sleeping. I was alone on the couch and my first thought was my twin flame (or what could be my twin flame) was trying to tell me something. My second thought was it could have been my mom who died 9 months ago. The voice was deeper like a mans though. Could this be a sign? There are signs all over the place and they all seem to be right in front of my face. Any thoughts or advice? Has this happened to anyone before? I feel like I experience all these things and no one knows what I'm talking about. I have no one who can relate. Thanks y'all!!
Wow Vintage Traveler, Im going through the same thing, No one to talk to who understands, but I get validations practically everyday from my twinflame, also the slight touches on my cheek and also the crawling feeling in my head, I've also get the feelings on my lips, my head is tingling as I type this, so I know he is here with me.

Bluebird13
10-07-2015, 09:17 PM
I'm with you two on this one. I know my grandparents visit me often, mainly my one grandmother. I sometimes can smell her perfume she used to wear. When I know they are around I talk to them, I know they listen.