PDA

View Full Version : Whats the use of having synchronicities if I never respond to them

mysterious
08-07-2015, 02:23 PM
I never respond to synchronicities even though they happen sometimes - does this mean I am missing out on my own luck?

John32241
08-07-2015, 03:09 PM
I would think that way. Is there a reason why you do not respond to these opportunities?

Ninjajms
08-07-2015, 03:10 PM
how do we respond to synchronicities

mysterious
08-07-2015, 03:41 PM
I would think that way. Is there a reason why you do not respond to these opportunities?

i don't know self-sabotage, a huge past of negativity - feeling hopeless and like whats the point anyhow i guess.

but i am sure i am not the only one who misses their own luck or opportunities

mysterious
08-07-2015, 03:42 PM
how do we respond to synchronicities

yes, exactly - how are we supposed to react to synchronicities anyway? I don't know either

wolfgaze
09-07-2015, 04:59 AM
I don't feel you have to do anything when you experience synchronicities. They are moreso a byproduct of your overall state of awareness being elevated and expanded - and when this happens you have these types of unique experiences which demonstrate to you the interconnectedness of your 'inner world' and the 'outer world' that your perceive... It shows you that 'reality' is not comprised of a bunch of separate, disconnected beings/objects nor governed by random events - that reality is not the way we had originally become conditioned to perceive it to be through the influence of the physical mind and senses. Synchronicities also have the effect of really jolting and stimulating your state of awareness - which produces this feeling of enhanced alertness and you will notice in that moment that your awareness becomes completely merged with and locked into the present moment of whatever you are experiencing. This is like a heightened state of awareness breaking through in short glimpses/previews, and it will become more clear as you move along how these experiences are contributing to the internal growth and 'changes' that are playing out within you. Next time you have synchronistic experiences you don't have to overthink them or second guess what you should be doing - just simply acknowledge/appreciate the uniqueness of the experience, focus on how it makes you feel rather than trying to assign meaning to the details of the 'coincidence', and see if you can spend some time contemplating what such an experience may be telling you about the nature of your reality in contrast to how it was originally perceived.

~wolfgaze

mysterious
09-07-2015, 01:05 PM
i don't know self-sabotage, a huge past of negativity - feeling hopeless and like whats the point anyhow i guess.

but i am sure i am not the only one who misses their own luck or opportunities

Also wishing like i was not born and suicidal tendencies :sleepy5:

kkfern
09-07-2015, 02:30 PM
you may not respond....but you do notice. you do think about it. so you are responding. you are growing and changing. you are opening to the possibilities. sometimes opening is slow and takes time.

kk

mysterious
09-07-2015, 03:51 PM
you may not respond....but you do notice. you do think about it. so you are responding. you are growing and changing. you are opening to the possibilities. sometimes opening is slow and takes time.

kk

Thank you - life seems so stuck still and for ever how long i am ment to stay this way

CD1991
02-08-2015, 09:40 PM
I don't feel you have to do anything when you experience synchronicities. They are moreso a byproduct of your overall state of awareness being elevated and expanded - and when this happens you have these types of unique experiences which demonstrate to you the interconnectedness of your 'inner world' and the 'outer world' that your perceive... It shows you that 'reality' is not comprised of a bunch of separate, disconnected beings/objects nor governed by random events - that reality is not the way we had originally become conditioned to perceive it to be through the influence of the physical mind and senses. Synchronicities also have the effect of really jolting and stimulating your state of awareness - which produces this feeling of enhanced alertness and you will notice in that moment that your awareness becomes completely merged with and locked into the present moment of whatever you are experiencing. This is like a heightened state of awareness breaking through in short glimpses/previews, and it will become more clear as you move along how these experiences are contributing to the internal growth and 'changes' that are playing out within you. Next time you have synchronistic experiences you don't have to overthink them or second guess what you should be doing - just simply acknowledge/appreciate the uniqueness of the experience, focus on how it makes you feel rather than trying to assign meaning to the details of the 'coincidence', and see if you can spend some time contemplating what such an experience may be telling you about the nature of your reality in contrast to how it was originally perceived.

~wolfgaze

So, in some ways it's almost like becoming more intuitive about a situation or in general? When time goes along we will understand why a certain synchronicity popped up?

I keep getting a future date and it's hard to entertain where it might belong in my current reality. I have my ideas about why It keeps popping up but have nothing to compare it to.

Also, I think some synchronicities are perceived a special way when they don't particularly mean anything if someone wants/hopes them to be. I just read a story from a member wanting to know if a lady bug landing in their bed was a good luck synchronicity regarding their ex. That can be a compare to what "I think it might mean" vs. "does it hold any real meaning in my reality" type of situation. I believe some synchronicities can be manifested as well rather than a sign for something.