PDA

View Full Version : Candle flame going out ....

Adrienne
04-07-2015, 06:15 AM
Tonight as I was gazing into a candle flame, connecting with loved ones on the Other Side ......a question came to mind.

What are the chances, or has anyone ever asked and received a sign as to confirm someone's presence ? .....

I have asked for raps on the wall, but none of my connections want to do that, lol ! so I came up with an alternative option .......

Asking someone on the Other Side, to blow out a candle flame !

Crazy idea ? LOL ! or ....... do you think it could happen ? :smile:

I believe anything is possible :wink: I did ask tonight, but I am thinking ....this takes a little while to actually happen.

Adrienne

Shrek
04-07-2015, 11:56 AM
So that's not happen yet right?
Please tell me when that happen, that a bit scary lol
but good idea.

Adrienne
04-07-2015, 02:54 PM
Hi Shen. Y,

no it hasn't happened yet. I don't think it is scarey, I think it will be exciting ! I will let you know when it happens.

Belle
04-07-2015, 03:14 PM
I was told that I would get something like a button - that would be a sign my dad was still with me. A few months later, I was talking to my mother as I wanted to be able to get a replica of his signet ring. I knew there was a stamp or something from which to do the engraving. Strangely, my mother knew exactly where it was - she is normally "I can't cope I don't know where it is" to such questions. It looks like a little button.

There are a few bits of music that remind him of me, often I find that I'm thinking of him and one of those pieces comes on the radio.

Spirit can do amazing things. And the power of communication can come in many forms. I think - I may be wrong - but they don't respond well to the light so you might want to lower the lighting in the room?

Adrienne
05-07-2015, 08:48 PM
Very cool experience with your mother finding that stamp, looking like a button ! Nice sign from your Dad ! Always amazes me how creative signs can be :smile:

Spirit can do amazing things. And the power of communication can come in many forms. I definitely agree with you on that Belle !!

Interesting on the lighting, thanks for that info. I usually turn out the lights and just light a few candles.

MrChiLambda
05-07-2015, 08:55 PM
You could try something along these lines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USHBES5hAH8

Hey, The news writes itself.