PDA

View Full Version : Paranoid synchronicities

MGazonda
02-07-2015, 05:50 AM
Does this happen to anyone, where something synchronistic happens... and you think there's something nefarious with it under the surface?

Paranoia sucks, but if it's pointing out something important to me..

:confused:

Howla Dark
02-07-2015, 05:52 AM
There are lots of synchronistics too but don't think it's sinister.
Explain why you feel it is something naferious.

H:O:R:A:C:E
02-07-2015, 06:14 AM
first things first.
1- get yourself into a position of safety.
set things straight between yourself and your god/life purpose/universe.
be working towards the same goals.
here's an idea (from a Course in Miracles): nothing real can be threatened, nothing unreal exists.
2-recognize "gut feelings" of unease as signals of concern, not as portents of doom. move yourself into a feeling of relief, and then towards joy.
3-synchronistic events are normal. it literally means coincidental, as in two or more incidents occurring in the same time frame.

i am presently in a "down cycle" where everything i say is being judged against, so use all appropriate precautions before accepting my ideas as gospel.

MGazonda
02-07-2015, 06:16 AM
Why do I feel it?

Wow, good question.

I was just about to make a post thinking I'd solved it, but I'll try to answer this instead.

Why did I feel fearful/paranoid?

I felt fear because the synchronicity was pushing me to a higher vibration. The fear offered me a choice to stay where I was, or to move past it.

Also, for me this is rooted in the belief that time is somewhat malleable and that negative synchonicities can be created in someone's life as an attack.

So when this happened I was in a "lower" state. Synchronicity was very positive.

Synchronicity showed me something positive about myself, and it was difficult to remember that about myself at the time.

It was that discrepancy between what someone said about me, and about how I saw myself at the time that raised a red flag.

Moving past the fear, I'm back to remembrance, and it's all good.

MGazonda
02-07-2015, 06:22 AM
first things first.
1- get yourself into a position of safety.
set things straight between yourself and your god/life purpose/universe.
be working towards the same goals.
here's an idea (from a Course in Miracles): nothing real can be threatened, nothing unreal exists.
2-recognize "gut feelings" of unease as signals of concern, not as portents of doom. move yourself into a feeling of relief, and then towards joy.
3-synchronistic events are normal. it literally means coincidental, as in two or more incidents occurring in the same time frame.

i am presently in a "down cycle" where everything i say is being judged against, so use all appropriate precautions before accepting my ideas as gospel.

Interesting points.

The fear wanted me to go somewhere unsafe.

Very good point about not taking gut feelings too seriously. Look at what it's pointing to, evaluate, and move on.

I believe there's a difference between synchronicities and coincidences.

A synchronicity has meaning behind it, and that the synchronistic events were created with each other in mind.

A coincidence has no additional meaning. The events that look like they are related on the surface were not created with each other in mind.

H:O:R:A:C:E
03-07-2015, 06:56 AM
A coincidence has no additional meaning. The events that look like they are related on the surface were not created with each other in mind.

that's an interesting notion for me -- like, maybe a "couple" could find themselves arriving at a location together (home?)
and there really is nothing in particular that they are "meant to" be doing.