PDA

View Full Version : Nobody Understands Hoe it Felt

bookjunkie
01-07-2015, 09:18 AM
I meant HOW in the title! I am an assistant wedding planner and a couple weeks ago I worked my first event. I had to go to a hotel and make sure that all the guests got on the shuttle to the venue. I got there and loaded the first group then the second one gathered 30 mins later. I introduced myself to everyone except one man, due to not thinking he was a guest. We exchanged smiles but that was it. Then the group was getting on the bus and he needed to run across the street to get something from the hotel he was staying at. When I saw him walking to the valet, I felt this pull towards him. Something wanted me to talk to him and I just had to. So when he returned, he had been the only one to miss the bus, leaving him and I alone.
I found out that he was a guest and introduced myself, he said it was nice to finally meet me. We chatted and he was playful right away. We got along really well and enjoyed the company. We have things in common and when I found out what he did for a living, I saw a flash of us having a business together which has never happened before.
So a little while later we went to the venue and kept ending up close together. I took him water and said it was special and he asked if it was due to him being special and I agreed. I even told him "I'm not following you around." We laughed and later on he came around me and I said "Now you're following me" and he said "Yes, two can play that game." We spoke a lot during the night as we worked and I hated when he had to leave. Now I can't stop thinking about him and the way I felt when I saw him. Nobody understands and thinks it's just that I liked him. But NO, it felt like fate and deeper than a little crush. Can anyone five me insight? Thank you and I'll answer any questions.

essvass
01-07-2015, 04:44 PM
Past life connection? Matching energies? I am clueless but enjoyed reading about your experience. Hopefully you'll see how this develops. I hope it will be positive.

bookjunkie
01-07-2015, 06:53 PM
Past life connection? Matching energies? I am clueless but enjoyed reading about your experience. Hopefully you'll see how this develops. I hope it will be positive.

Thank you for your reply Essvass. I am clueless, too, and am so pleased you enjoyed it. He was truly a wonderful man and it seems like we were meant to meet. What are your thoughts? I'll have to research the matching energies.