PDA

View Full Version : Feathers

kristenlc
29-06-2015, 11:07 PM
Yesterday I saw a feather outside my doorstep. Today I saw 2 feathers outside the doorstep..

Has anyone ever seen feathers? I here they are a good sign but not sure what it really means.

dream jo
30-06-2015, 06:57 AM
Yesterday I saw a feather outside my doorstep. Today I saw 2 feathers outside the doorstep..

Has anyone ever seen feathers? I here they are a good sign but not sure what it really means.

yea i hav i wnt 2 ths duk pond my dad usd 2 tk me wen i wz a kid got bk hom a fethr on step so i kpt it
fethrs sopod be lucky i thng

celest
30-06-2015, 08:34 AM

What it means is that some birds have passed overhead :smile:
My garden is full of them at certain times of the year.

yellow
30-06-2015, 09:31 AM
Angels watching out for you?

dream jo
30-06-2015, 09:46 AM
i pic thm up 4 luck i dp

Ravenspirit
30-06-2015, 10:22 AM
Yup, but it's usually black ones. Corvidae, they're a guide thing with me. I'm always finding crow feathers, and the like. The other thing I find a lot is glitter and sequins. Those are from a friend of mine who passed, I have no doubt. He was the queen of sequins and glitter, as in drag queen in life, and usually I'm thinking of him not long before I end up finding some on the street or whatever...

dream jo
01-07-2015, 07:36 AM
i fond a fethr yday aftr i cum ot of dentisst i did
so i pikt it up
it wz onlu a small 1

dream jo
02-07-2015, 08:19 PM
i fnd anr 1 ydat smll 1 on sandd i did

celest
02-07-2015, 08:55 PM
i fnd anr 1 ydat smll 1 on sandd i did

My garden is full of feathers jo, it's been very very hot here so I think the birds are taking there coats off :D

dream jo
02-07-2015, 09:05 PM
My garden is full of feathers jo, it's been very very hot here so I think the birds are taking there coats off :D

thy lucky i thng its sines of lovd 1s its pastt i do

celest
02-07-2015, 09:13 PM
thy lucky i thng its sines of lovd 1s its pastt i do

Thats a lovely idea jo, I hope so :hug:

dream jo
02-07-2015, 09:23 PM
Thats a lovely idea jo, I hope so :hug:

i thng is a gift 2 say im ok

Lucyan28
03-07-2015, 04:57 PM
When something pretty bad happened to me, I saw a white feather flying in front of me, it gave me comfort and peace, it was incredible.

Also I see white feathers falling from the sky when something very good is about to happen, or when I have an spiritual knowledge that changes my life.

I believe something good is coming for you Kristenic

Lucyan28
03-07-2015, 05:00 PM
yea i hav i wnt 2 ths duk pond my dad usd 2 tk me wen i wz a kid got bk hom a fethr on step so i kpt it
fethrs sopod be lucky i thng

I don't understand your posts Dream jo :icon_frown:

Adrienne
03-07-2015, 07:05 PM

I have seen lots of feathers, and in places where no birds could have been ! :D They are a good sign. :smile:

Some people believe they are signs from the angels, a sign of comfort or a confirmation of something someone has asked for a confirmation of

I receive feathers as signs from deceased loved ones, I have even requested ones of certain sizes and colors ..... so I know the feathers are not just random feathers, the local bird population has left for me to find, lol ! :D

Have you recently lost someone ? Maybe the feathers are a sort of " hello, I am thinking of you "

Adrienne

Soul Searching
03-07-2015, 08:43 PM
I have seen lots of feathers, and in places where no birds could have been ! :D They are a good sign. :smile:

Some people believe they are signs from the angels, a sign of comfort or a confirmation of something someone has asked for a confirmation of

I receive feathers as signs from deceased loved ones, I have even requested ones of certain sizes and colors ..... so I know the feathers are not just random feathers, the local bird population has left for me to find, lol ! :D

Have you recently lost someone ? Maybe the feathers are a sort of " hello, I am thinking of you "

Adrienne

I agree with Adrienne on this ..... some feathers are probably down to the passing of birds, no doubt, but there are others that you come across occasionally that appear in places where they have no place being.

Members of my family have from time to time found such feathers, usually when a deceased loved one is thought of in a longing manner, or when the recipient is worried about something in their lives.
Not usually over trivial things, more when the problem or worry is great.

They, along with countless other types of signs we receive as a family, are given to reassure, and give us comfort that we are not alone in our life's journey, as unseen, we are being watched over.

That's my personal take on the subject ..... others may disagree ..... hey, it's a free world, but I have no doubt whatsoever :wink:

Deusdrum
03-07-2015, 10:48 PM
Ahhh, feathers, the creme de la creme of synchronicity. One of the first things, along with numbers that introduced me to the rabbit hole en-trance coinci-dance.

As to what it means, what do you think it means? Generally I consider them a good sign. Freedom, flight, light. I'd say use your imagination, how does the feeling strike you when you see them, question mark.

Adrienne
03-07-2015, 10:50 PM
They, along with countless other types of signs we receive as a family, are given to reassure, and give us comfort that we are not alone in our life's journey, as unseen, we are being watched over.

I agree with you on this Soulie, the other types of signs also.... which vary in forms, almost as much as there are various people receiving them .

Always good to keep one's eyes and ears open, no telling when the signs / feathers, etc. might appear !

They always bring a smile to my face and I always say " thank you " even if I am not sure, who is sending me the feathers/ signs. :smile:

Adrienne
03-07-2015, 10:51 PM
Ahhh, feathers, the creme de la creme of synchronicity.

I like that ! :smile:

dream jo
18-07-2015, 02:45 PM
i fond fethr on dooor step ths mornin i did

MIND POWER
18-07-2015, 04:49 PM
I saw single feather yesterday, as i was walking home. On a path, i would like to think that was something telling me! that i am on the right path, and to keep on pushing baby.

dream jo
18-07-2015, 04:52 PM
I saw single feather yesterday, as i was walking home. On a path, i would like to think that was something telling me! that i am on the right path, and to keep on pushing baby.

i pict it ip i did kpt ot it wz balck gray iy wz fethr

MIND POWER
18-07-2015, 08:05 PM
i pict it ip i did kpt ot it wz balck gray iy wz fethr

Sweet, very nice........

I just looked down at it, because it was directly in my way!

Now that you have this feather, what have you been doing with it..?

(I think i will just settle for it, being a sign that i am on the right path! and i just need to keep vigorously pushing! listening to my intuition no matter how radical it sounds sometimes)...#stubborn.

dream jo
18-07-2015, 08:08 PM
Sweet, very nice........

I just looked down at it, because it was directly in my way!

Now that you have this feather, what have you been doing with it..?

(I think i will just settle for it, being a sign that i am on the right path! and i just need to keep vigorously pushing! listening to my intuition no matter how radical it sounds sometimes)...#stubborn.

put wear iv kpt my dads thngs in mery box welll old biskt tin it wz wear iv kpt his walt wtch wedn ring ehis ring my nanna giv him

MIND POWER
18-07-2015, 08:21 PM
put wear iv kpt my dads thngs in mery box welll old biskt tin it wz wear iv kpt his walt wtch wedn ring ehis ring my nanna giv him

Decent!

That' a nice place to put it...:smile:

dream jo
18-07-2015, 08:22 PM
Decent!

That' a nice place to put it...:smile:

ep it is :cool: :cool:

celest
19-07-2015, 07:15 AM

It's nice to have your own memory box jo, when your feeling sad you can sit down and open your box and remember the good times :hug:

dream jo
19-07-2015, 07:18 AM
It's nice to have your own memory box jo, when your feeling sad you can sit down and open your box and remember the good times :hug:

yep u cud say

dream jo
19-07-2015, 06:44 PM
i fond a fethr agan 2 day in my paft so i pict it up

Jenny Crow
19-07-2015, 08:11 PM
I don't understand your posts Dream jo :icon_frown:

Me neither - could you possibly try to speak/write more in English please - not trying to be mean but it's difficult trying to figure out what you're trying to say - sorry

dream jo
26-07-2015, 06:23 AM
i fond few agn in lst 2 dayz

dream jo
03-08-2015, 06:20 AM
on fry i had a fethr falll on me it wz only a smalll 1