PDA

View Full Version : Selenite what an amazing stone....

Spiritlite
03-01-2011, 03:24 AM
:rolleyes: :smile:

I found this on the internet. Last night I was despondant, and nervous about sleeping and being peaceful. I've not felt peaceful in quite a while actually and more out of tune with spirit, guides, angels etc.
Then I looked at my table of crystals and though hey meditate with Selenite before you go to sleep tonite because I knew it would help. And I slept very very well. I'm using her again tonite. I have a HUGE piece about a foot long and about 3-4 inches around.
Enjoy this article and if you have selenite use it :)
:hug3: :angel12: :hug3:
Selenite is a crystal form of gypsum. It occurs as either natural colourless clear crystals, needle like crystals or white tabular crystals. The selenite we use for the wands is usually of the latter form i.e. the white tabular form.

Selenite is often known as the light bringer, due to its linear crystal structure it behaves like a natural fibre optic. If any light is shone through the material it is transmitted down the full length of the crystal. This is a physical manifestation of its metaphysical properties. The crystal structure is very linear and is easily cleaved into natural wands . Selenite could be considered as the sword of awareness cutting through assumptions and promoting re-connection between the conscious self and the inner mystic. Selenite allows direction of energy into the body and energy system to remove blockages which result in disease

Selenite and Apophyllite are the only two minerals powerful enough to clear negative energies out of Quartz Crystals. Selenite is further unique in that it is the only mineral capable of programming Quartz Crystals. Place any crystal, specimen or pocket stone you have been working with on top of your Selenite Wand. You can set a number of different stones in a row. The Selenite will both clean any energies present and recharge your other crystals and stones.

You can greatly increase (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bellbookandcandle. citymaker.com%2Fpage%2Fpage%2F1256827.htm%23) any other crystal or stone energy by pointing your Selenite Wand at the other stone. Reprogramming is done this way. Just visualize how you want the energy of your Quartz crystal or other stone to perform. Spirit Guides, Angels, Higher Beings or Totem Animals can all be more easily contacted using a Selenite Wand. Access your subconscious as well. These wands are very potent. Be careful of your thoughts when working with Selenite. Rub your Selenite in an outward direction with two or three fingers. At the same time visualize and ask to contact a guide. Selenite provides a bridge to other worlds.

Selenite is often used for clarity of mental processes. It was the original record keeping stone in Atlantean and Lemurian times. Using the same rubbing technique as for Past Lives, ask your Selenite for passage to particular areas of knowledge. Many times that knowledge is given to you in dreaming or while astral traveling.

When using your Selenite Wand in any of these ways or to amplify healing, make certain you use your inner powers to wipe clean the energy that has been placed into the Selenite.

Superior for psychic development (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bellbookandcandle. citymaker.com%2Fpage%2Fpage%2F1256827.htm%23) and intuitive processes. A growing number of readers are finding Selenite more useful and manageable than Quartz Crystal. Quartz has that uncompromising habit of amplifying everything, positive or negative.

As a bridge to altered states of consciousness, Selenite is an excellent tool for visualization, meditation (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bellbookandcandle. citymaker.com%2Fpage%2Fpage%2F1256827.htm%23) and working with the subconscious.

Selenite Goes to the source of physical disorders and provides insights into probable causes. Outstanding as a journeying tool for Shamans. Its unique ability to connect and balance the Spiritual and Physical bodies enables Selenite to do similar work between two persons. Working with the subtle bodies Selenite pushes one to the area most in need of clearing and balancing. Its power in working with all of the chakras makes Selenite a universal healing implement.

Selenite is not like any other healing stone or wand that focuses its particular energy on a problem. Selenite works like a tuner on a radio to discover locations of static in the aura. As your own awareness grows so will your use of this mystical mineral.

Because of this ability to flow light into all situations coupled with its physical structure it is an ideal wand making material. The energy flow is an ideal carrier of the energies of other crystals added to the wands.

Spiritlite
03-01-2011, 03:25 AM
I also never knew that you could recharge crystals using selenite...wonderful.
Spiritlite.

Spiritlite
03-01-2011, 03:26 AM
Oops tried to post an image...but failed.
Spiritlite.

Topaz
03-01-2011, 10:40 AM
Thanks for sharing x

(http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.thatcrystalsite.com/admin/products/graphics/crystal-type/140109SELENTE%2520%281%29.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.thatcrystalsite.com/guide/properties-glossary.php%3Finit%3Ds&usg=__QBw-juoeftYrMLjPxyqzpp8i25I=&h=480&w=640&sz=59&hl=en&start=67&zoom=1&tbnid=HRhOs4mGuZ1isM:&tbnh=115&tbnw=153&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dselinite%2Bclear%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%2 6client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GB:official%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D533%26tbs%3Disch: 10%2C1206&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=256&vpy=264&dur=1904&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=131&ty=125&ei=_L0hTbPgEOmI4gamx6yGAg&oei=5r0hTfCaI4KFhQfTo_23Dg&esq=4&page=4&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:9,s:67&biw=1280&bih=533#)

http://www.thatcrystalsite.com/admin/products/graphics/crystal-type/140109SELENTE%20%281%29.jpg

http://http://thehealingcrystal.info/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/healing_crystal_selenite_11.jpg

Roselove
03-01-2011, 03:58 PM
oh i always wanted to try this crystal! i heard it's very protective! glad you had good expierence with it, i will get this one

Enya
03-01-2011, 04:31 PM
Yes, Selenite is wonderful to use, I've had some good results with it.
Very gentle, yet powerful.

mikron
03-01-2011, 07:42 PM
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/04/images/070409-crystal-cave.jpg

Selenite is Amazing beyond so many levels of Being a Light worker here is a picture of Nat Geo, the only thing you need to know is that originally only one cave found pictured here ,but since 2007 and now 2011 they have found a half dozen of these caves all over and to think of selenite gypsum its that it is One with Water holographically speaking mean Energy and the power comes in the form of Electro Magnetic energy I wish the researchers here would measure that energy as in living light from the Earth

Namaste Adonai
mikron

elaine
03-01-2011, 08:27 PM
I have always used Selenite when working with Tarot cards, and when doing any kind of meditatiion, and angelic healing. It gives off a very soft energy, and I have also found it very good for restless sleepers as well, if placed in the room.

I think it is a beautiful crystal to work with.

Spiritlite
03-01-2011, 09:20 PM
Thankyou guys, and yes I watched the Nat Geo about the Selenite crystal caves many times and I too wish they would've measured the energy level, I often wondered if someone did and that it wasn't advertised for fear of being looked at as weird ?
I love Selenite I had a peaceful night with a meditation holding my selenite and sleeping with my selenite near me.
Spiritlite.

mikron
03-01-2011, 09:30 PM
Cheers Spiritlite for sharing spiritual energy Nat Geo did a second video in 2010 to show the additional caves also in the case with all the light workers who see the crystal caves they are suppose to be filled up with very hot water that is the ideal situation for gypsum 120 -150 degree water

here is my Selenite that when i purchased this the person knew I was a light worker and gave me this piece for 20 bucks it was originally priced over 200 dollars and serves to be a bridge for a light workers kundalini energies is never a straight line

ps: so sad the forum recently went down lost all my pictures but this one I still have

http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/3567/mikronselenitelr9.jpg

Spiritlite
03-01-2011, 09:33 PM
Yes Mikron I also watched that episode of Nat Geo you speak of. That speciman you have is stunning I get chills of wonder when I see that stone, it feels very very ancient to me, like she's an old old soul.
Thanks for sharing.
Spiritlite.

Topaz
03-01-2011, 10:54 PM
Wow that's an amazing piece :)

Spiritlite
09-01-2011, 02:11 AM
Isn't it amazing? I love my Selenite still have it by my bed to help me meditate and connect with my guardian angels and AA angels.
Spiritlite.

Cassandra
13-01-2011, 11:52 AM
....so how would you advise I cleanse my Selenite?

I have two large pieces of Selenite in my Living Room, and I noticed yesterday that one of them looked like it had a shadow inside it. My first thought was, it's been working overtime, needs refreshing.....

I thought about running water and sea salt... any other ideas?

Thanks!

Topaz
13-01-2011, 12:43 PM
You can cleanse it with sound . Do you have a Tibetian bowl ??

Spiritlite
13-01-2011, 04:04 PM
Yeah sound is good. I usually sage my crystals.
Spiritlite.

Volune
21-01-2011, 11:33 PM
Selenite is really a part of the Alexandrite class (classified in the ancient scientific studies). In ancient times, market sells cheap selenite (if you can't afford Alexandrite). Expensive selenite is always combined with expensive jewls... as too much selenite can cause a positive energy overload. Aside: not all quartz crystals cause negative energy. Some of the positive energy in quartz is also used as energy providers. Also, selenite's abilities are really limited. In a wintery stone, it's abilities can be reduced to only about 40 percent. If you don't believe what I said, it's fine. I'm just sharing some knowledge here.

Leonine
22-01-2011, 12:03 AM
Wow! Page one of this thread was hard to deal with (so wide)!:D

Volune, yoiu make a very good point: it's often overlooked that a crystal can deliver "too much of a good thing"; so when using crystals bear in mind that they can be "too protective" or "too grounding" or "too cleansing" - or whatever they are famed for. If over-used they can prevent experiences from reaching you; almost bring imagination to a point of uselessness; and nearly strip you of traits you need to face Life itself.:icon_eek:

But selenite is a nice little stone when not over-used. I don't believe it is very strong - indeed, it will dissolve if you cleanse it in water too long or too often, so beware. But it has a nice effect that so often goes unnoticed.

I prefer to use it entirely in the cleansing of other stones -although I am careful to remove it from the other stones after a while... in case it overdoes the cleansing!:D :D

Leonine

Volune
22-01-2011, 12:10 AM
Thank you Leonine.

Leonine
22-01-2011, 12:14 AM
You're Welcome, Volune. From what I have read here and in your other posts, you really KNOW your stuff :smile:

aKuna
30-01-2011, 03:03 PM
Selenite is the stone of 2012 as it helps bring to the surface that which no longer serves us so we can bring in new consciousness energy. It is self cleansing and self charging which is way it's considered the stone of 2012 as we the human essence are learning to self cleanse and recharge beyond just healing by returning more to our Natural State.
I've been making jewelry wire wrapped pendants with charging holders for the past year and reports from customers are wonderful as transformation has been eased by this great assistant.

Topaz
30-01-2011, 04:55 PM
Clear Selenite pendants wow x My clear selenite wand broke due to sweaty hands :(

Spiritlite
30-01-2011, 05:30 PM
Selenite is the stone of 2012 as it helps bring to the surface that which no longer serves us so we can bring in new consciousness energy. It is self cleansing and self charging which is way it's considered the stone of 2012 as we the human essence are learning to self cleanse and recharge beyond just healing by returning more to our Natural State.
I've been making jewelry wire wrapped pendants with charging holders for the past year and reports from customers are wonderful as transformation has been eased by this great assistant.

Thankyou for confirming that my love of Selenite the past few weeks, and sleeping with my selenite near my heart is something that is because of 2012.
Thankyou
Spiritlite.

Volune
01-02-2011, 11:52 PM
I do agree Selenite can greatly clean and provide opportunities to the consciousness.

Spiritlite
02-02-2011, 12:35 AM
Yes Volune it sure can.
Spiritlite.

Selenphina
02-02-2011, 02:07 AM
Ohh, I love my Selenite. I actually had never heard of it until after I had changed by screen name. I felt really drawn to it... maybe because it was similar to my name? Anyway, it was the right price and it's one of my favorites.

Spiritlite
02-02-2011, 02:54 AM
I'm so glad Selenphina :) I sleep with my Selenite every night now since I started this post.
Spiritlite.

ellespirit
06-11-2011, 05:21 AM
I just bought one today. It's like a.stick about a foot long and.has a chalky residue. How should I cleanse it? I usually bathe in seawater and then charge by moonlight and sunlight for 4 hours. I am reluctant to use this method on the stick.

mikron
06-11-2011, 06:07 AM
greeting cheers and Light Selenite should never be cleansed with water of any kind but its just a general rule because its based on micro layers usual smaller pieces are much more sealed up , but larger pieces actually have open section that are much more vulnerable or sensitive to the layer pealing off when water is applied to them

the best way is to use a prayer , like i do called the Soul Mantra ,check my prior posts and you can use salt water but use a towel and wipe it away in one minute i suggest , just use very gentle amounts of salt water

the other suggestion but at the same time if one has a lot of other crystals like amethyst cathedral can be used to clean Selenite energetically in connection with moon energies

here i share some ideas to inspire an perhaps pick new ideas

cheers

mikron

ellespirit
06-11-2011, 07:04 AM
Thank you, i think i will use the moon and sun energy and prayer.

goddess9
06-11-2011, 07:40 PM
Selenite never needs to be cleansed. In fact, it will cleanse any other crystal you have.

I've recently come into two additional pieces of Selenite and I just love it. It was one of those crystals that I didn't think too much about...now I'm in love with them!

Topaz
06-11-2011, 07:42 PM
I love them too but unfortunately they attract the dust and get dirty very quickly .

MYFIGO
06-11-2011, 09:07 PM
I just came home from my first rock and gem show and was looking up my purchases. I found a beautiful selenite heart and am so anxious to meditate with it! Thank you everyone for sharing your experiences with this stone.

babycakes
07-11-2011, 12:29 AM
Recently I went into a spiritual shop which reopened after renovations. I was so excited to see all the new paraphernalia, including many new and beautiful sparkling gems and minerals. I bought myself a lovely bottle of aura spray and my daughter gravitated towards a cabinet of what appeared to be clear quartz. She began to get excited when she saw a large rod which had a price tag of only $6. SHe begged me to buy it, so I asked the lady if it was clear quartz as Id never seen such a cheap one that size. She said it was selenite. So I bought it and i the car we felt the amazing vibrations which emenated from it. When we got home, I did some research on selenite and found it amazing how my daughter hand picked that one stone...and not just for the price tag. I found out that selenite is amazing for helping bone disorders as it vibrates at a 5th dimensional rate, where it has access to bend reality. My daughter is a sufferer of scholiosis.
Thankyou for this wonderful thread on selenite. It really is a wonderful healer amongst other things.