PDA

View Full Version : New moons

Mother Goose
08-09-2006, 03:05 AM
This is from Astrology.com
Because full Moons, even lunar eclipses, represent a culmination of what you set in motion during the last new Moon, you should review what you've started since the new Moon on August 23.
On 23 Aug 06 I had a massive panic attack at work (due to severe pain and stress) and then 2 days later turned in my resignation!!! So this bit just floored me.

It goes on to say: Between now and the next new Moon later this month, on September 22 (also the date of the autumn solar eclipse) -- get a plan together to make changes that will make you feel more comfortable.

Here's hoping my job search turns up something between now & then! :D

Hey, Angels444....does this apply well to you too? :smile:

BLAIR2BE
08-09-2006, 03:26 AM
Does A Full Moon That Is Orange Or Red Portend Anything?

Mother Goose
10-09-2006, 05:20 AM
First I found this:

During an umbral eclipse, when all or part of the Moon passes through the darker central cone of shadow (equivalent to a total solar eclipse) the affected portion may be coloured anything from almost black through deep red to pale orange. In a penumbral eclipse, the Moon enters the lighter outer shadow (corresponding to a partial solar eclipse). This will generally be a pale amber or yellow colour.

http://www.minervatech.u-net.com/moon/not_ecll.htm

Then I did a little more research & found this:

All Full Moons bring matters to fulfillment. If you have been working on a business deal or looking for some kind of settlement, this eclipse could finalize things. A Full Moon heightens feelings and emotions anyway, but they will be even more so at a Lunar Eclipse.

I found the site to be quite interesting...have a look! :D
http://www.astrology-source.com/lunar.htm

Lapis
21-09-2006, 09:19 PM
I'd like to share a link to one of my favorite authors/energy teachers/astrologers, Barbara Hand Clow. She's written many great books and there's also an Astrological section called "AstroFlash!"

Every month she writes a "New Moon" report. This time however she'll also write about the energy changes of moving from the Summer Solstice (3 month phase June-Sept) into the Fall Equinox (3 month phase Sept-Dec), so tomorrow there'll be a lot of great new "AstroFlash!" material.

www.handclow2012.com

Here's a direct link to her "AstroFlash!" section there.

www.handclow2012.com/astroflash.htm

Here's another link to a great Astrologer with very helpful articles.

www.medicinegarden.com/Text/mghome_index.html

rose
21-09-2006, 09:27 PM
thanks for that Lapis. i'm off to look it up :)

Lapis
22-09-2006, 09:49 PM
http://www.medicinegarden.com/astrology/NM_Seclipse09222006.html

This article is SO important and this energy event is happening today! AND about 16 hours after this New Moon Eclispe is the Fall Equinox! This is so huge......so powerful.......anyone else feeling SO much better already? I sure hope so.

As you read this article remember that the Signs she talks about being directly affected by this New Moon Eclispe at 29 degrees Virgo - Virgo/Pisces and Aries/Libra - will hold true also if you've got any of these 4 Signs Risings, or if you have a stellium (3 or more planets in the same Sign) in any of these 4 Signs. I have 0 degrees Pisces Rising and my North Node in at 2 Pisces (opposite South Node in Virgo of course) so this has been real intense for me personally. Also I have a stellium (4 planets) in Libra so there's another connection with this. Remember to look at your whole chart when considering these type of events. Never forget that your Sun Sign is directly connected to it's opposite Sign......like Aries/Libra. Pisces/Virgo and so on. You can't be one Sign (Sun and Rising etc.) without being equally connected to it's opposite Sign (both Sun and Rising etc.).

And to go one more step with all of this, in Dec. 2006, transiting Pluto will make it's first contact with the Galactic Center. Hold onto your socks cause things are changing yet again in huge and wonderful ways right now.

mikron
22-09-2006, 10:32 PM
thanks Lapis Yes we are going through a most Amazing time this day !

mikron

Mother Goose
23-09-2006, 03:32 AM
anyone else feeling SO much better already? I sure hope so.
Despite feeling very stressed in general lately...I was in an exceptionally happy/chatty/good mood today. :D It was such a nice change! :smile:

mikron
23-09-2006, 04:11 AM
I agree Mothergoose the Energies are transforming quickly (as I write this 9 minutes into the eclipse 9:09pm western usa time)

mikron

Lapis
21-10-2006, 08:41 PM
Because Barbara Hand Clow's New Moon Report for this next month is so ..... heavy, I thought it may help us all if I posted it. On the heels of the past months intensities, this report of her's explains a lot (along with Karen's most recent alert on the Ascension thread) about what and why we've all been going through the many things we have been recently. And if you've got any Libra/Aries....and next any Scorpio/Taurus planets or angles, (Asc. MC ect.) then this whole thing has really hit home more so than for other people.

The month of Scorpio (Nov 06) will be as intense as this past month, but with totally different energies of course. Libra's fun and games compared to Scorpio! Please notice what she mentions about the planets Venus and Mars being on either side of the Sun. This alone tells much. For the whole page of astrological information from her, here's the link.
www.handclow2012.com/astroflash.htm

For whatever reason the word "Bush - ites" has been blanked out below with ****. Clow has always called the Bushes the "Bush - ites" but one word. Thought that needed clearing up!

Libra New Moon: October 22, 2006 / View Chart

This New Moon in Libra calls for taking an unusual approach, which I will call the "New Moon of the Great Balancing". First, we must draw back to the Full Moon in Aries/Libra October 6, 2006, because an odd pattern was building with Venus, Mars, and the Sun in Libra, a pattern that will culminate during the Libra New Moon. During the Full Moon, Venus was in 8 Libra; the Sun was in 14 Libra (opposite the Moon in 14 Aries); and Mars was in 19 Libra. This close stellium in Libra is striking because Mars and Venus are on each side of the Sun, right on the mid-point between the goddess of love and the god of war. This configuration call for male/female harmony in relation to the solar/personal identity need for balance on the personal and general level. As you know by now, during the Libra/Aries Full moon, great events were going on in Congress with the Foley scandal, and the American heart was ravished by the execution-style murders of Amish schoolgirls by a repressed madman. What kind of balancing goes on within each one of us when we see men who claim to be God-fearing committing the most hideous kinds of abuse known to mankind?

The psychology behind why disturbed individuals ravage reality with their repressed shadows is well known among professionals, especially Jungians; the Robert's rampage (the Amish murderer) is a textbook case. Now it is time for the public to understand these dynamics, or such events will just continue to escalate to more hideous levels of violence. It is simple: When unresolved emotions are repressed, they develop great emotional force that creates huge shadows in the minds of men. Can we call this the devil or evil? Yes, we can, and men like Foley or Roberts would be the first to agree that the devil got them. Fine, regarding their personal journeys, yet the public should demand that pious Christians wearing clean shirts should not render the public reality when they strike out against innocent victims. These events and the feelings about them are excellent examples of how astrology is reflecting the need for balancing, and a new order will begin to set in during this New Moon. This is because during the New Moon, Venus and Mars are a degree before and after the New Moon in Libra. These planets have been pulling closer together ever since the Full Moon; the pressure for a Libran harmonic is as intense as it can get.

You may remember that during the previous New Moon, the Virgo solar eclipse on September 22 was less than a day before the Fall Equinox-the entry of the Sun into Libra that actually began the great Libra balancing. It was odd that less than one day after the solar eclipse in Virgo, four inner planets-Sun/Moon/Mars/Mercury-swept into Libra, causing the need for a great harmonic in the middle of a very rapidly changing field. Note that back in early September 2006, many Americans were beginning to realize that 9/11 was a plot involved with its own government, and foreign leaders such as Hugo Chavez of Venezuela and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran were screaming at the United States for hurling the world out of balance. Well, it is true!

The themes have been clearly sounded, and then something else happened during the last week of September 2006 (Jupiter square Neptune exact on September 24) that most people missed because the media covered it up. You may remember all the talk in Congress about the Terrorist Detainee Bill, and then the media made it look like Congress and the Senate forced Bush to compromise? No problem for Bush, because what he got was the elimination of the "habeas corpus" right for American citizens! Habeas corpus ("let us have the body") is the fundamental legal instrument for safeguarding individual freedom against lawless state action, and it was established in 1215 AD. This is too complicated to cover in detail, so I refer you to artvoice.com for Michael I. Niman's article, "Getting a Grip; Habeas Facismus". Then the day after the October New Moon, a profound Scorpionic blow will occur that will expose the raw essence of how reality is actually unraveling; truth will demand a voice since the lies aren't working anymore. That is, everybody knows the Bu****es are lying through their teeth, but does it matter? Before we look at the "Scorpionic smash" on October 23 and 24, let us look at all the nuances in the October 22nd New Moon.

With Venus, Moon, Sun, and Mars in 27-29 Libra, the advanced Libran harmonic in the late degrees involves being at peace with our inner feminine that feeds on harmony, balancing the self and emotions (Sun/Moon) as if we are poised on a Libran teeter-totter, while Mars in Libra is wishy-washy, undecided, and dissatisfied. Because these energies are so close, we are all being forced to consider how outside events are a reflection of our inner mind, and what we can see is that the world is out-of-balance. The murder of the Amish schoolgirls just before the Full Moon was crammed with critical themes that reflect the larger whole-violence against women and children, peace in the community, and the right for education to be able to seek the truth. Considering Venus and Mars in Libra traveling on each side of the Sun, a repressed man who was trying too hard to be good and God-fearing attacked the pearls of life within a community that is devoted to harmony. The Amish seem to understand this madness and have even turned their compassion to the killer's wife and children. What astonishing nuances these are between Mars and Venus in Libra and the desperate search for meaning. Like everything else these days with things so out of balance, the only thing left is shock and sadness. We struggle to comprehend how things could ever be like this because we know there is deep meaning in these tragic events. I would advise all of you to study depth psychology during these times.

The first place to look this year for comprehension of the wild events since 2000 is Jupiter's square to Saturn in Leo, the first square after the May 2000 conjunction. The last exact Jupiter/Saturn square occurs on October 24, yet the meaning will be known during the New Moon because Mercury is exact conjunct Jupiter in Scorpio. Mercury goes retrograde on October 28, which keeps it close to Jupiter for more than ten days. Mercury with Jupiter says deep comprehension of the truth is paramount; and with both squaring Saturn in Leo, the structures of our lives are challenged, and society demands we use our wills for change. Yet, Saturn in Leo tends to fall into what's-in-it-for me, so there is a great desperation in the winds. Of course, these aspects are occurring just before the November elections in the United States. In your personal reality, you will be capable of brilliantly strategizing to follow the paths you wish to craft in your life, especially if you explore your deepest emotions around the things you create. The last Saturn square Jupiter reminds you that you must be strong during troubled times, and troubled times are often when great truths are visible.

As during the last few New Moons, Pluto exactly squares the lunar nodes, thus events on the greater stage reflect back to us highly karmic issues that challenge us to go in deeper. For example, the Roman Catholic priest pedophile scandals just keep on being exposed and even lick on the heels of Ratzinger himself. Of course, many people, such as Roberts, are on the edge these days, since the chaos of the larger field reflected by astrology is too much for all but those with strong minds. Finally, many Americans realize that the Bu****es have made the world unsafe for everybody (Duh!), and many are realizing they must find ways to survive by strengthening family and community and getting out of debt. Many know that events like the school shootings are not really random and accidental; they are the natural result of a twisted, mind-controlled reality that breaks open the madness lurking within obsessive minds. In my Pleiadian system, the fourth dimension is becoming chaotic. Well, this month could be interesting, since Uranus in Pisces has no close aspects making it into a wild card in the mix. Uranus is the planet of surprise, and in Pisces, we receive surprises from spirit. And Chiron in Aquarius also has no close aspects and recently turned direct on October 12; Chiron now resumes Aquarian forms of exploring healing and energy. With no major aspects, Chiron and Uranus are wild cards and jokers that can create really strangle surprises. Certainly many will feel that reality is not what it seems to be; there are strange characters on the stage or behind the curtains.

To comprehend this New Moon, I must look at what occurs just after it on November 23 and 24, since all the Libran planets dump right into Scorpio (with Jupiter/Mercury squaring Saturn); this will squeeze out a new dynamic from the Libran harmonic. That is, the tense vibrating harmonic quickly solidifies into great upwelling desires in the unconscious and in the collective mind. Right after the New Moon, the Moon moves out of Libra and into Scorpio; the Libra Sun and Mars go into Scorpio the next day; and Venus goes into Scorpio October 24. That's the end of the Libran harmonic! All of the balancing and going back and forth from one side to the other is over; the only thing that counts is the truth! But, I don't have to tell you that one man's truth is another man's lie, yet there are universal laws that are greater than petty minds. On October 24, Venus, Mars, and the Sun are in 0 degrees Scorpio squaring Chiron in 4 Aquarius. Jupiter and Mercury are in 23-24 Scorpio while the Moon moves through those degrees, and all three square Saturn in Leo. Y'ouch! All this intense fixed energy is mixed up with the heavy karmic push of Pluto in Sagittarius (seeking truth) exactly squaring the lunar nodes. Frankly, this is the best day I ever seen for going to another planet, so I will describe its potentially low-level manifestation. I will then describe the potential in it if people can grasp its great significance. This will be a day that will try the souls of all, and for those who study with us, remember you have one vote in Platonia!

The low-level potential is that because six planets in Scorpio is so unbalanced, violence and sexual abuse could rage everywhere, and many people would just get drunk to avoid the psychic pressure. The square to Jupiter, Mercury, and the Moon from Saturn pushes way too hard to get us to expand our minds, and the lunar influence could be way too emotional. It would be better to be rational and acute under this influence and to just respect our deepest emotions; yet many are not prepared to do this. Venus, Mars, and the Sun in early Scorpio wrenches our focus to demand truth and to unveil the dark side at all costs; yet patience is advised. If you can use this energy on the high side, an interesting series of dynamics is possible; and remember, I am discussing the aspects during the first two or three days after the New Moon. If you have a firm grip on your mind and adequate respect for your own unconscious emotions-by means of Venus/Mars/Sun in zero degrees Scorpio-you could find yourself cascading through all your lifetimes, especially since Pluto in Sagittarius squares the lunar nodes. Mercury/Jupiter in Scorpio exact square Saturn offers you a chance to craft a master plan for surfing reality using your will and deepest thoughts. Jupiter square Neptune on September 24 has done its work of exposing power abuses and the weakness of technology, and now it is time for you to be clear where you are in this field. What each one of you thinks now is incredibly important.

Regarding the October New Moon cast for Washington, DC, there is no doubt the Bu****es will force their hand at this time and a few days afterwards. The stellium in Libra is in the third house (3), which means they will use the media for their own ends, and Saturn in Leo is in 1 meaning they will exert their will and desires. Pluto in Sagittarius squaring the lunar nodes is in 5 with the North Node in 8, and so Bu****e global elite games will be nefarious and jester-like. Mercury/Jupiter in 4 squared by Saturn in 1 means there will be no restraint by Rove, the Machiavelli of this administration. Yet, Chiron in Aquarius in 6 close to Neptune in Aquarius in 7 with no close aspects says something else is going on in Platonia. Like all power-ridden systems, a Trojan horse eventually gets inside the gates. In this case, the Trojan horse will be the American public's mist in Platonia: Throw them all out, including Congress and the Senate!

Barbara Hand Clow

~Jay~
22-10-2006, 07:25 PM
:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: Well, on the basis of that report, I'd better book myself into a remote mountain retreat for the next month, at least!:D