PDA

View Full Version : A moment that was meant to be.

LoneFlower
19-06-2015, 05:04 PM
I'm sure we've all had our moments where we cross paths with a person that seemed to be just the person we needed at that specific time in our life.
Or maybe we've just 'happened' to come across a stone, a crystal, a special item that, the instant you saw it, you just knew it was meant for you. Or that it was waiting for you. You just 'felt it'.

The thing is, last month, I had a moment similar to this, but... somewhat different.

I'm no stranger to the above examples. I've had them happen to me plenty of times since I've been on my spiritual path. However, last month, . . . well...

So, I was in an antiques / consignment store. Just walking around, checking out things for the sake of curiousity, not really aiming to find anything to buy.
Then, I go around a corner. Hanging there on a wall, a small little space, was this framed painting on rice paper. A painting of 3 muses with 'muses' spelled out in the Greek alphabet. (Not that I loved it or disliked it. Greek and Roman art, for my tastes, have been 'okay' but nothing I've ever went ' Aww that's so pretty! I must buy and own it!' It's been more of a passes by, 'Oh look, that's interesting', keeps on walking sort of thing.)
Now, what gets me is not the fact that this painting is of Greek style. Nor that it was framed.
What gets me is the very second I saw it, there was no thought involved with it. I immediately knew, saw, and felt in spirit that this was meant to be up at a very particular spot, on a very particular wall in my bathroom.
There was no feeling of 'this was waiting for me to find it!', nor of 'It was meant to be! <3'.
Literally from the very first instant I saw it, and this is the first time I've ever felt this from anything, It literally felt like there was no choice involved.
It's not like it was forced. Nor that it was a decision. It just was / is / has already been.
Sort of like a train firmly running on railroad tracks and it passes by a station along the way. There is no real thought involved. No decision to be made. No choice involved. From the moment that train began to move, it was going to come to that station, it was already at that station, and, at the same time, it had already passed by that station. However, all three of those happened at once.

In the weeks afterwords, when I'd look at it and think about it, more and more it felt like that train example.
Like, me finding that painting and it going up on that exact spot on my wall had always meant to be. It would happen. It did happen. It has happened. Like a fixed point in time. There was no delaying it or avoiding it or ignoring it. It just "is".

Even now I still find it odd to, not simply have experienced such a moment, but to actually be this aware of it.

I'll admit, I'm not entirely sure what to make of it, but I guess I'll take it as a good sign.

Have you ever had a moment like that?

Miss Hepburn
19-06-2015, 06:44 PM
It reminds me of the antique/thrift store incident of mine I
have told here before...
driving thinking, I wish had time to stop for some pycnogenal at the
Health Food store...after 3 hrs...I stopped to pee in a Loveland, CO store...
there on a dusty shelf were 2 bottles of Schiff, unopened bottles
of pycnogenol...each 86 cents (that's less than a US dollar)...normally
they may have been $18 or 30...I forget...
plus a pair of reading glasses that matched my hair...that I have never seen similar before or after again...
But my communication and connection with my Divine Creator, Higher Self is like 'this'...so these things happen.

(Needless to say, pycnogenol is pretty obscure/esoteric...
I didn't wish for Vitamin C!! Haha!)

People say God works in mysterious ways...He does not, at all...ever.
:icon_cheers: