PDA

View Full Version : Believe what the signs say?

Rilya
29-05-2015, 02:11 AM
A bit of background, a friend who lives long distance from me would talk/chat daily, helping each other through some life difficulties. Earlier this year, I feel my friend has a major depression and abruptly left my life with no words why.
During this time of silence I started noticing strange things happening, like seeing my friends name everywhere, or seeing the state they live in 4 or 5 times a day, and repeating numbers. Thinking I'm going crazy I started reading about signs. I read to ask Angels/spirits for answers.
My first question I asked pertained to my friend and if my answer was yes, I wanted a purple flower. I do understand that no sign is a sign.
2 days later a gentlemen I had only met once through a social group emailed me a picture of a purple flower. :icon_eek:

Since then I have asked about 5 more questions each asking for a specific sign and the results have been emotionally overwhelming.
Many of these questions are related to my absent friend being that I care greatly for their wellbeing.
My last question this past week I asked if I should be patient as my friend is dealing with depression. I asked for a wolf if the answer is yes.
The next day I saw a picture on FB of a wolf, but it didn't feel right, I knew that was not my sign. Oh, I asked for this within 5 days. Day 3, I saw someone last name of Wolfe, but again it did not feel right so I dismissed it.
Late on day 4 as I was driving home, a car pulls up next to me at a light and I look over and see a cheerleading sticker on the back window, the name of the team.... Wolves!
Honestly, I broke down and cried, as this was like the 5 sign I have gotten. Every sign has been so different and amazing.
My struggles is each question pertained to my friend and a possible move. I feel my path based on the signs/answers I got is to go forward and move but my fear is now holding me back based on the silence from my friend.
Any thoughts? Should I be asking different questions and for signs?
I have no one truly to talk to as most my friends think I'm nuts. :tongue:

Shrek
29-05-2015, 02:37 AM
Every people nuts on their on ways.
Maybe "someone" answered your question.
Hope your friend is okay and you both have a relationship like before again :smile:

https://img0.etsystatic.com/014/0/8007203/il_570xN.466661114_kokz.jpg