PDA

View Full Version : I AM COVERED IN CLAW MARKS HELP

pinkkarma
07-05-2015, 12:10 AM
I have a cat an old one that is too fat to even move its not her

my arms are full of scraches all over both arms and some of my hands i dont get it

DID i do this in my sleep??? BUt with what? Lookks like it was done by an object not a human nail ***? I first noticed it a week ago then it just started getting more and more and more NOW IM GETTING A BIT CONCERNED?!?!?!??!?!?

Grace222
07-05-2015, 02:10 AM
That's upsetting.
Maybe set up a video recording to see if it is you or something else.
I recall a story on a show where a man was waking up feeling like he was choking in the middle of the night. He set up video and heard sounds and saw some kind of energy move toward him. Out he moved!
If you want more answers, that would be what I would do. If you don't think/find that it is you, if your belief system allows, a prayer for protection and saging would be worth a try. My best wishes to you.

Revya
07-05-2015, 02:22 AM
It is possible for a psychic entity to manifest itself and make it's presence known in the physical dimension. and if it's particularly vicious and strong it can attack your body directly. Sending you love and Safety, hoping you find out what it is and how to get rid of it for good.

Serrao
07-05-2015, 03:23 AM
You could close the door of your bedroom when you go to sleep.
Just to make sure it's not the cat.
If you're still getting new marks you could set up a camera, like Grace222 adviced.

Shrek
07-05-2015, 04:22 AM
Is that feel hurt?
May I see the photo?

Video camera is good as Grace said.
Well in case like Revya said, radiate loving kindness, asking forgiveness if maybe you have mistakes to anyone.

Howla Dark
07-05-2015, 08:19 AM
My boyfriend keeps getting big scratches on his legs that sometimes bleed but he has a skin condition and is sensitive to heat. You need to see a doctor to rule out any allergies and treat your scratches.

QT Pie
09-05-2015, 05:58 PM
Meditate on a protective bubble surrounding you before sleep. Pray for protection and know nothing ultimately can harm you without consent of some kind (fear is consent) or a direct lesson you must learn. Ask to be revealed the lesson. Do not give consent.

FrogWarrior
19-05-2015, 07:16 PM
Sometimes I wake up covered head to toe in scratches, especially if I go to bed on opioids (they make me really itchy) or don't wash my sheets for a while and get those mites that bite you during the night. I do it while I'm asleep so don't remember most of it. I agree with the suggestions, get a camera and record yourself sleeping. I'd test out all kinds of things, like fill the room with sage and frankincense smoke and see if you still get the scratches.

Astral Jane
19-05-2015, 10:01 PM
yikes, sounds troubling indeed. Hate to be an awfulizer but it sounds like you are willing to consider the worst... so yeah good suggestions- set up a camera first, without the prayer and protection (or do what you feel you need), THEN keep using the camera at night as you employ more protections- just an idea, but do whatever you need to do. If you want to know more about the entity/entities responsible you might be able to delve into that, but only if you want to.

I have had scratches in the middle of my back where I can't reach and i know it's not my cat.. just mystified me but was never extreme enough to make anything of it. It's because of 'other' experiences that I know anything's possible.

Awakened Queen
28-05-2015, 03:35 PM
I would ask for an Archangel to guard every door, every window, and every corner, then ask for Archangel Michael to use his blue sword of fire to protect you at all times. If you still have issues, please PM me. I have a friend who specializes in entity removal:hug2:

This is a prayer you can recite whenever you feel scared or need protection.

St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen..

AngelFairy
28-05-2015, 04:25 PM
I agree with what everyone has been saying. Protect yourself with prayers, scents and visualizations. Sleep with a protective stone under your pillow, like black tourmaline or black obsidian.

Awakened Queen
28-05-2015, 06:11 PM
I agree with what everyone has been saying. Protect yourself with prayers, scents and visualizations. Sleep with a protective stone under your pillow, like black tourmaline or black obsidian.

Great advice. I keep black tourmaline right next to the door to my apartment and a bowl in my bathroom.

GuidingLight93
18-06-2015, 04:07 PM
have you tried shielding?

wmsm
19-06-2015, 10:39 AM

my arms are full of scraches all over both arms and some of my hands i dont get it

DID i do this in my sleep??? BUt with what? Lookks like it was done by an object not a human nail ***? I first noticed it a week ago then it just started getting more and more and more NOW IM GETTING A BIT CONCERNED?!?!?!??!?!?

The amount of psychic/spiritual attacks on humanity has greatly increased since NASA decided to conduct a phenomena contact and study of spirit on humanity.

They contacted the evil alien/devil spirits that they could hear on a transmitted channel, and created a computerized relay between our natural radiation organic signal, stone radiation and star radiation.

This signal interacts with the fallen angelic star system where devils exist in Hell, as NASA is interested in reviewing how a devil interacts with our life on a radiation level.

As NASA blocked out the Christ Healing/spirit angelic light sound of oxygen in our atmosphere that keeps our DNA and life brain signal in direct relationship to our chemical wavelengths, that caused us to inter relate our spirit radiation grounding, with animals in the animal kingdom and also devils in HELL.

Human beings have therefore been gaining some very terrible forms of attacks, along with cellular misplacement causing unnatural implants in our cells. All conditions that humanity has been reporting to others on the Internet, trying to gain support.

I would suggest that you visit a Healer who is capable of grounding out your signal of negativity. To then begin to meditate to try to alleviate the signal that you have inherited, and it should enable the transmission to break off.

Natural grounding methods such as spiritual grounding can also at times assist.

Hope this helps.

madera23
19-06-2015, 10:51 AM

You have an angry entity in you.
it lives on anger. Pray to overcome your anger and it will leave you.

BlueCat
07-08-2015, 06:13 PM
I experienced a claw mark coming from nowhere, i was like what the ...? Usually these are psychic attacks and you need protection.