PDA

View Full Version : Seeing Ghosts When I Was Younger

Mystic26
04-05-2015, 12:58 PM
I was just thinking the other day, that I used to see ghosts when I was younger quite alot but not so much anymore, like at all. I was wondering if anyone else feels the same? Are we perhaps more in touch with this kind of thing when we are children?

desert rat
04-05-2015, 01:57 PM
I think a lot of parents tell there kids some thing , there are no ghosts , or that there being silly is saying they see ghosts . After a while they stop seeing them . I have never scene a ghost , but a few times my electronic volt meter would not work . I think the ghost's field is messing with the meter .

dream jo
04-05-2015, 02:37 PM
i did sea it as a kid
i still thnk it cud be loved 1s cumin 2 say hi

dream jo
04-05-2015, 02:37 PM
i did sea it as a kid
i still thnk it cud be loved 1s cumin 2 say hi

Jenny Crow
05-05-2015, 04:29 AM
I was just thinking the other day, that I used to see ghosts when I was younger quite alot but not so much anymore, like at all. I was wondering if anyone else feels the same? Are we perhaps more in touch with this kind of thing when we are children?

Yes, I think a lot of us are more open to it as children, especially if our parents don't drum it out of us. With some, it stays as we grow and mature but with others I think they get so involved with living/working/family etc. that their awareness diminishes.

Mystic26
05-05-2015, 06:28 PM
That that it dies out within some perople like myself, although I live in a different house now than when I was a kid. Maybe that has something to do with it? The house I lived in as a child was much older

Howla Dark
06-05-2015, 11:14 AM
Yes Mystic26 I too saw ghosts when I was small. I don't think I had this ability when I approached ages 8 or 9 when I started to rationalise.