PDA

View Full Version : The Number "3"

MOLA
01-05-2015, 04:21 AM
Good Day! :)

First of I would like to say that this is about my GF and her very clear signs of the number "3."

Here is how it goes.

Over the last week, me and my GF have gone to three different psychics and mediums. They had different methods of readings and one of them is basically a statue, which if you correctly prayed in your heart, you will get an answer that's right.

1) We first went to a psychic. She is a medium judging by how she closes her eyes. So basically, we had gone there to get "help" so that my GF could get her visa.

2) My GF's grandmother went to this statue, which if you requested from the bottom of your heart, will help you. My grandmother requested that my GF be able to get her visa so she could move out and have a better life.

3) lastly, we went to another psychic which basically just helped us by giving my GF some sort of coin to help with the process.

That's 3. The night afterwards, my mom gave my GF flowers and told her to take a shower with it. After the shower, my GF would try to unplug her hairdryer and she notices all other cable nearby also unplugged simotaneously. All 3.

Might this be a sign of something?

Thank you :)

Shrek
05-05-2015, 01:32 PM
I pray too so your GF can get the Visa :)
From the bottom of my heart