PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a theory?

Pascal
29-12-2010, 03:45 PM
Anyone have a theory on why the pendulum do not always want to respond?

Would it be a sign sent from the universe to trust more of our instinct?

Spiritlite
29-12-2010, 05:22 PM
Maybe the answer is unknown at this point, when mine doesn't work it's because I'm not clear enough or open enough to receive an answer.
Spiritlite.

chadley
29-12-2010, 05:28 PM
When you hold a pendulum, your energy comes down from your hand and surrounds the pendulum. As a result, a pendulum is really just another way of channeling energy which interacts with your own to create the movement.

Make sure your energy is calm and balanced, and the pendulum will always work.

Spiritlite
29-12-2010, 05:55 PM
I agree with Chadley too you have to be focused and clear.
xox
Spiritlite.

SoaringSpirit
29-12-2010, 06:56 PM
It can mean that you are not meant to know the answer - or maybe just not at that time.

Pascal
30-12-2010, 08:55 PM
It can mean that you are not meant to know the answer - or maybe just not at that time.

:) It is one of my guest...

It's weird, my pendulum has been working for 3 months non-stop and now over the last week, it doesn't want to respond at all...

Sira
30-12-2010, 08:59 PM
I don't know what kind of pendulum you use but if it's stone or something that can restore energy, maybe it needs a cleansing. <3

SoaringSpirit
31-12-2010, 06:07 AM
Pascal are you protecting yourself correctly? If not you could be getting 'interference' from elsewhere...

Pascal
08-01-2011, 03:39 AM
Wow SoaringSpirit,

I think you've put the fingers of the problem...

I wasn't protecting myself, since I have begun to protect myself, the pendulum is always working!

Thanks for the advice!

Sangress
08-01-2011, 06:06 AM
My energy tends to hold pendulums in place, bit like a magnetic pull.

I have tried lots of materials and methods of using them, but have yet to find one that works at all for me.

I'm interested in the theories here. It might give an answer to my pendulum issues.

Squatchit
08-01-2011, 11:32 AM
Hiya Pascal

I like this theory...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideomotor_effect

Squatch

norseman
08-01-2011, 12:41 PM
I have two pendulums. One is rose quartz with an engraved pentacle which is turbocharged. The other is a pine cone which is much smoother and laid back somehow.
Maybe a squirrel spirit ?

SoaringSpirit
09-01-2011, 05:01 PM
Its a pleasure Pascal, I love dowsing and use it often

Adrienne
09-01-2011, 05:11 PM
When you hold a pendulum, your energy comes down from your hand and surrounds the pendulum. As a result, a pendulum is really just another way of channeling energy which interacts with your own to create the movement.

Make sure your energy is calm and balanced, and the pendulum will always work.

There have been a few times when I have asked a question and my pendulum doesn't move. I ask a different question and it answers as it usually does.

Maybe the question wasn't mean to be answered at that moment in time ? Maybe the timing wasn't right for me to know the answer ?

Dream Angel xx

Uhmar
14-01-2011, 10:35 PM
Maybe the problem is you are trying to tell it what to do.
Try a different tactic.
They are energy and have little energy beings inside most of them.
Try saying show ME which direction YOU wish to go for yes.
then show Me what direction YOU wish to go for No
then same for not at this time etc.

you may find you have a pendy with a mind of it's own who wishes to do the opposite of what you were expecting ti to..t

hat may be how you get all the wrong replies.

ask it instead of telling it this time lol

Sira
14-01-2011, 11:03 PM
This happened to me earlier when I was channeling. If I was not to know the answer, for some reason or another, the answer would not come. In time, I pretty much stopped asking and just became a channel for messages relevant for us in this time and space. Tools are many, divine reaction the same. :hug3:

Adrienne
22-01-2011, 05:02 PM
Tools are many, divine reaction the same. :hug3:

Sira, I like your saying .

SoaringSpirit
22-01-2011, 07:06 PM
just became a channel for messages relevant for us in this time and space. :hug3:
I think thats the most important thing :smile:

shifty123
07-02-2011, 09:25 PM
Being a truck driver. I find that if I ask my pendulum while driving. If my energy is strong at the time I'm driving. The pendulum will not alter its swing when answering a question.

aKuna
07-02-2011, 09:36 PM
I've been working with one for years.........get yes no and maybe or uncertain
the reason is generally cause there are yet many possibilities .