PDA

View Full Version : Where to I begin?

Christian
28-12-2010, 09:44 AM
Basically, I am at a point in my life where I am not sure about anything. I am really interested in contacting my guide(s) for help and direction.

How do I go about doing this? What will the communication be like? I just need some help getting started.

Love and light.

Regards,
Christian

Smiler
28-12-2010, 10:29 AM
Hi Christian

There are many ways , try asking your highest guides of light and love for clear signs that they are there for you.
Keep asking.. Be patient .. have faith!

There are bumps in the path of life that many of us hit or smack up against and we can feel very un- sure at these times and we can out grow old ideals as well and feel very lost.
If you have a journal .. also try writing questions down and relaxing to answers .
Clear signs are VERY clear .. You cant miss the AWWwww Factor!

Blessings and love
:)

Christian
28-12-2010, 12:06 PM
Thank you for your guidance and inspiration. I always love hearing from someone who knows and understands my issues. I will continue to ask and hope for an answer.

Love and light.

Regards,
Christian

Serenity Bear
28-12-2010, 01:44 PM
There are several ways to contact guides:

1. Be creative - draw, write, do pottery etc

2. Meditate eveyday for 10 minutes, with the request for your guides to come close.

3. Sit in nature and see what comes to your attention.

Christian
28-12-2010, 07:16 PM
Thank you Serenity Bear! I will try all of those until something works!!!

Love and light.
Christian

Snowcat
28-12-2010, 07:58 PM
Just cut to the chase - Lift your hands to Jesus Christ, the CREATOR OF THESE SO CALLED 'GUIDES', Ask HIm to wash you clean in His Blood, and begin to Praise Him for illuminating your consciousness and being.

Go to the Creator, not the creation.

Thunder on...

Evaah
28-12-2010, 09:48 PM
Just cut to the chase - Lift your hands to Jesus Christ, the CREATOR OF THESE SO CALLED 'GUIDES', Ask HIm to wash you clean in His Blood, and begin to Praise Him for illuminating your consciousness and being.

Go to the Creator, not the creation.

Thunder on...
Snowcat, I don't intend to be rude at all, but please understand and respect that not all people share the same views regarding the "identity" of the Creator/Source. :smile:

Christian
28-12-2010, 09:51 PM
No joke. I came here for help contacting my guide. I would have asked about Jesus if hats what I was looking for.

Thanks to the rest of you!

Love and light.
Christian

Xan
29-12-2010, 02:12 AM
Hi Christian...

I just posted an article on Contacting Spirit Guides and Angels - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=99765#post99765

Xan

Snowcat
29-12-2010, 11:57 PM
Snowcat, I don't intend to be rude at all, but please understand and respect that not all people share the same views regarding the "identity" of the Creator/Source. :smile:

Oh thats a no-brainer.

Snowcat
29-12-2010, 11:59 PM
No joke. I came here for help contacting my guide. I would have asked about Jesus if hats what I was looking for.

Thanks to the rest of you!

Love and light.
Christian

Oh, will I did not assume that your name Christian meant anything...you did not specify that Jesus Christ had already been contacted. If He truly had, you would not need any other guides...not that I have an opionion or anything.

Miss Hepburn
30-12-2010, 12:26 AM
Yes, besides Xan's thread there are even more all around!
Go back a few pages probably.
Good luck to you.
:smile:

Westleigh
30-12-2010, 10:14 PM
Meditation always brings you closer to spirit, so the best time to try to contact your guides is either in a meditative state, or when you're half-dreaming or just falling asleep... which has a similar effect!

While meditating, affirm your desire to contact your guide(s) and ask them to come close beside you. See if you can feel their energy near you, and try to remain open to any messages, images or thoughts which may come to you.

It takes practice, but it is the most wonderful and rewarding thing to establish a relationship with our loving friends and teachers in spirit. :hug2:

Zoclora
03-05-2011, 04:55 AM
I keep a jernal of my thoughts, letters to my guide, and experances which he had a part of. :D And that seems to help me alot. :3