PDA

View Full Version : Unwanted guest

StormNexus
13-04-2015, 07:35 PM
We have an unwanted guest in our house that has been (according to two off-site intuitives) hanging around for years feeding off the fears of my children. My son had night terrors for 5 years, and my 2nd daughter has been waking up nearly every night now too -- she's 20 months. For the past two weeks we've been more conscious of the presence and have tried several things to get rid of it.

We have someone coming out to the house to deal with it, but in the meantime, I'm open to suggestions. Things we've tried:
1. Sage "tea" mist of the entire house, and nightly in the bedrooms.
2. Black Tourmaline grid around the house tied to heaven and earth for blocking negative or harmful energy of any kind.
3. Lighting a white tealight and praying for Jesus and Archangel Michael to clear and protect our home each night.

I've had the most success with the tealight, but only after the spirit had terrorized my daughter. My daughter smiled and waved at Jesus and/or Michael when they were in our room. It was dramatic to see her change from staring at a spot in the room in fear and terror to smiling -- almost laughing and saying "hi" to our summoned protectors.

Any positive comments, thoughts, or theories are welcome.

Thank you.

Reela
14-04-2015, 04:05 AM
My thoughts and my love is with you, my friend.

Please, do not try to communicate with it; there is nothing to be gained by doing so.

When I was being attacked (I still am by the way), I used salt and extra virgin olive oil. I marked all the doorways and windows with the oil and salted all entryways and window sills with salt. Now, this was for a particularly pernicious entity type. Your problem should not require such drastic measures.

I wish you the best of luck and if you need a friend to chat with about this situation feel free to PM me.

Much love, my friend.

StormNexus
16-04-2015, 01:54 AM
Thank you for the kind words. Good luck to you!

AmarenLux
21-04-2015, 03:39 AM
Hey

If this being is feeding off energy then it is probably all that it knowns, this being has never known light, and so fears light, even though the light can help this being heal so it no longer has to feed off the energy of people.

Tell the being to go to the light and that there is nothing to fear in the light :)