PDA

View Full Version : PISCES - GEMINI

weezieseeking320
28-12-2010, 12:02 AM
Hi, I'm a Pisces Female and I believe my soul-mate is my current bf, a Gemini. Everything I've read about Astrology and sign compatibility says he is not right, any thoughts?:confused:

ultra-violet
28-12-2010, 12:16 AM

weezieseeking320
28-12-2010, 12:27 AM
Thank you! That is a good thing to remember!

ultra-violet
28-12-2010, 04:47 PM

Kaere
28-12-2010, 05:58 PM
The way I like to look at compatibility in the zodiac signs is to compare the elements.

Pisces is water, Gemini is air.

Air really helps water in all sorts of ways - water can't support life without air (what would the little fishies breathe?), air mixed with water can create an aerosol or mist - softening and expanding water into something a little less splooshy (lightening emotions).

Water helps air in all sorts of ways - air always has water in it in the form of vapour. Air can't even make clouds or rain or storms without water of some type. Mind you, some might say that air is bringing the best out of water in that case.

I'd think about it in those ways - see where your thoughts lead you.

Squatchit
28-12-2010, 06:14 PM
I don't know much about astrology, but I see both signs as weak.

Which means you're compatible. However weakness with weakness equals weakness.

As a Pisces female, I tend to want a strong masculine sign. I was married to a Sagittarius for 18 years. He was emotionally and mentally strong enough for me. I was very 'Piscean' and he was very 'Saggi'!!!

As I got older and braver and more confident/independent, it became harder and harder.

However, even now I would always want a strong masculine sign, someone to 'tame' me. I'm a soft feminine pisces but have a wild self-destructive side that needs attention.

Oh golly, I'm yanging on. :smile:

Roselove
28-12-2010, 07:42 PM
there is more than just sun sign to astrology so i wouldnt pay attention to those compatblity sites as they are just general.. you have an entire birth chart to go by!

GregoryScott
30-12-2010, 10:28 PM
Don’t forget the Chinese zodiac. I’m a Pisces and married a Leo, which were also completely opposite signs. But under the Chinese zodiac I’m a Rooster and she was a Bull, which are very compatible. We were completely opposite personalities but we always worked on our differences and got along amazingly. We were happily married for 14 years. But I knew even before we were married she was not my soul-mate, so-to-speak; but I knew we were supposed to be together at the time and do not regret a single moment with her.
But as Rosewater said, there’s so much more to it and you might want to get star charts done.

By the way, I’ve always found myself more attracted to Pisces. But of course I’m a guy and find their feminine nature very attractive. I don’t think there’s a Pisces I’ve come across I did not feel a draw to in some form or another.

Good-luck to you weezieseeking320
Greg

weezieseeking320
31-12-2010, 11:41 PM
Don’t forget the Chinese zodiac. I’m a Pisces and married a Leo, which were also completely opposite signs. But under the Chinese zodiac I’m a Rooster and she was a Bull, which are very compatible. We were completely opposite personalities but we always worked on our differences and got along amazingly. We were happily married for 14 years. But I knew even before we were married she was not my soul-mate, so-to-speak; but I knew we were supposed to be together at the time and do not regret a single moment with her.
But as Rosewater said, there’s so much more to it and you might want to get star charts done.

By the way, I’ve always found myself more attracted to Pisces. But of course I’m a guy and find their feminine nature very attractive. I don’t think there’s a Pisces I’ve come across I did not feel a draw to in some form or another.

Good-luck to you weezieseeking320
Greg
Thank you! and what a coincidence... my Gemini is a "Greg" also! :tongue:

GregoryScott
01-01-2011, 05:20 AM
Thank you! and what a coincidence... my Gemini is a "Greg" also! :tongue:

tehe... :D that is a coincidence, considering I've only met 2 other Greg's in my entire life. Remember this; you're ALWAYS when you need to be.

Miss Hepburn
01-01-2011, 12:15 PM
Funny, I'm Gemini and just started up with a triple Pisces with Cancer rising
and Moon in Taurus - is it true Pisceans just love mystery?
As in the less said the better?
I'm being very quiet - not my typical way.
So far so good.
Also, is it true they can be easily lead - just be gentle?
And the way to their heart is thru spiritual topics?

Anything would be appreciated.

Well, put it this way ---what blows it with a triple Pisces, to get
more to the point? And what do they love; gifts, affection, to be listened to, to be left alone and they make the plans?
(I'm thinking of the 'The Five Languages of Love' by Gary Chapman)

Thanks.

Divajules
15-01-2011, 10:30 PM
I am a Pisces and was married to a Gemini man for nearly 15 years.

My current husband is an Aquarius.

I had my spiritual awakening toward the end of my first marriage. I believe if I had not become so intensely attracted to another man, I would still be married to the Gemini.

Everything that I have read says that I am more compatible with the Aquarius than the Gemini.

From experience (in retrospect), it seems as if the Gemini man is a bit more dominant. I think once I started to embrace my spiritual power, our balance was thrown off. Something we could have regained had I not bailed on him.

With the Aquarian, I seem to be more dominant. However, we have this natural way of letting each other take the lead. In areas where he is strong, he takes the lead. In areas where I am strong, I take the lead.

I am still very good friends with my ex. Not many people can say that about their ex.

Overall, I think there is something to Astrology. However, personal choice trumps it every time. If you like this Gemini man, I see no reason why you can't have a fabulous relationship with him...if you choose!

Miss Hepburn
16-01-2011, 02:00 PM
Oh my gosh, you sure would be more compatible with an Aquarius!
Congratulations.

weezieseeking320
17-01-2011, 01:08 PM
Thank you all for your insight! I must admit, I have a lot of learning to do about Astrology... I'm at a very basic level of knowledge but it is something I have always felt strongly about and have always wanted to learn more, I am just scared of getting false information since there are SO MANY places that claim to have the "correct" info. If anyone has a beginner's site or direction to go in, I'd love to learn more! :)

Divajules
17-01-2011, 05:39 PM
Oh my gosh, you sure would be more compatible with an Aquarius!
Congratulations.

Oh yeah? Do tell.

I'd like to hear your take as you seem to know much more about astrology than I do.

I would be interested, if you have the time and inclination to share your thoughts.

Thanks!

Spring1988
23-01-2011, 06:31 PM
I don't know much about astrology, but I see both signs as weak.

Which means you're compatible. However weakness with weakness equals weakness.

As a Pisces female, I tend to want a strong masculine sign. I was married to a Sagittarius for 18 years. He was emotionally and mentally strong enough for me. I was very 'Piscean' and he was very 'Saggi'!!!

As I got older and braver and more confident/independent, it became harder and harder.

However, even now I would always want a strong masculine sign, someone to 'tame' me. I'm a soft feminine pisces but have a wild self-destructive side that needs attention.

Oh golly, I'm yanging on. :smile:

And how are us Gemini people weak?????

To answer the OP's question, Generally, Gem and Pisces do not mix. However, you can't just go by the persons sun sign. You have to take the entire synastry into effect. You could have an exact Sun square Sun (which is what gem and Pisces are) and everything else be compatible in your synastry and it work out fine. I'm a Gem and my wife of 8 years is a Pisces. We have HORRIBLE synastry and our relationship has reflected that.

Miss Hepburn
23-01-2011, 06:50 PM
Oh yeah? Do tell.
I'd like to hear your take as you seem to know much more about astrology than I do.
I would be interested, if you have the time and inclination to share your thoughts.
Thanks!
That's funny I just came back over here and I remember answering you alot - well, I guess it got lost.
But it does depend on other things in the chart - and also if the Gemini and Pisces have their - "detrimental" aspects under conscious control.
Ex: Gemini would be better to listen more, while
Pisces would be better off if they revealed more.
Just little things to be conscious of.
:wink:

Lisa
23-01-2011, 07:09 PM
I'm pisces and my husband's gemini.

Run....................................!!!!

:D

Divajules
25-01-2011, 12:05 AM
That's funny I just came back over here and I remember answering you alot - well, I guess it got lost.
But it does depend on other things in the chart - and also if the Gemini and Pisces have their - "detrimental" aspects under conscious control.
Ex: Gemini would be better to listen more, while
Pisces would be better off if they revealed more.
Just little things to be conscious of.

Bummer, I hate that I missed out. It bites when that happens. At least I know it isn't just me! If you ever are inspired to try again, I'll be around. :wink:

And yes, sounds about right. We were working on those detrimental aspects when we split. I think it is life long work, though, LOL!

piscespower96
25-01-2011, 01:34 AM
Astrology is a big passion of mine (as you can see from my username!) and I've studied it for a while... though there's still so much left to learn. There is so much more to astrology than just your sun sign, that's only touching on the surface of all the depth that astrology has to offer. I'd recommend "The Only Astrology Book You'll Ever Need" by Joanna Woolfolk. It definitely isn't the only one you'll EVER need but it's a good beginners book that gives lots of great information and comes with a CD too :). The birth chart is the most important part. Google "alabe" and do a birth chart for both you and your boyfriend!

As for Pisces and Gemini, I'm a Pisces and had a very healthy relationship with a Gemini. It didn't work out in the end because we hit the typical "Gemini-Pisces" problem... he thought I was too emotional, and I thought he wasn't emotional enough :rolleyes: But it was a great relationship and I wouldn't mind trying another Gemini relationship one day (if I wasn't so happy with my Scorpio!). Anyway you shouldn't let astrology influence who you date-- any sign can make it with another sign. Astrology just lets you know what problems may arise in the relationship... and all problems have solutions. Good luck!

Miss Hepburn
25-01-2011, 02:17 AM
Bummer, I hate that I missed out. It bites when that happens. At least I know it isn't just me! If you ever are inspired to try again, I'll be around. :wink:

And yes, sounds about right. We were working on those detrimental aspects when we split. I think it is life long work, though, LOL!

I love that term - "it bites".
You're cute.

You know what? -when we know that we are having a relationship with "love" and not the "person", things really work out.
:love9:

Miss Hepburn
25-01-2011, 02:22 AM
Astrology is a big passion of mine (as you can see from my username!) and I've studied it for a while... though there's still so much left to learn. There is so much more to astrology than just your sun sign, that's only touching on the surface of all the depth that astrology has to offer. I'd recommend "The Only Astrology Book You'll Ever Need" by Joanna Woolfolk. It definitely isn't the only one you'll EVER need but it's a good beginners book that gives lots of great information and comes with a CD too :). The birth chart is the most important part. Google "alabe" and do a birth chart for both you and your boyfriend!

As for Pisces and Gemini, I'm a Pisces and had a very healthy relationship with a Gemini. It didn't work out in the end because we hit the typical "Gemini-Pisces" problem... he thought I was too emotional, and I thought he wasn't emotional enough :rolleyes: But it was a great relationship and I wouldn't mind trying another Gemini relationship one day (if I wasn't so happy with my Scorpio!). Anyway you shouldn't let astrology influence who you date-- any sign can make it with another sign. Astrology just lets you know what problems may arise in the relationship... and all problems have solutions. Good luck!

OK, you pisces people ---what wins you over?

Please, what is the way to your heart?
Please.
Obviously, I have something to work out with y' all.

You all are very deep and wonderful.

piscespower96
25-01-2011, 04:27 AM
OK, you pisces people ---what wins you over?

Please, what is the way to your heart?
Please.
Obviously, I have something to work out with y' all.

You all are very deep and wonderful.

Oh lordd where do I begin? I can't speak for all Pisces because, like I said, it really depends on more than the sun sign. I'm a Pisces with a Moon and Venus in Taurus and an Aries rising. But I embrace a majority of my Pisces characteristics.

Pisces tend to be quite the complicated sign. It's said that if you are born a Pisces you have already reincarnated through every other sign. They do love mystery and they love romance. But the fish swimming in opposite directions definitely represents us, at least me. I love romance but I make fun of it. I can be clingy but I hate when my partner is too smothering. Of all the signs, Pisces can definitely be accused of being a headcase sometimes XD. I love Gemini's because they are immensely entertaining, witty, fun, and genuinely caring (at least the ones I've met!) They want to see and experience anything. The only trouble is, Pisces *generally* want more commitment while Gemini's *generally* can't stay in one place for too long. Again, this isn't true for all.

As for your Pisces-- I'd recommended just being yourself! I'm sure your Pisces partner loves your Gemini qualities so you should definitely not be afraid to show them!

Miss Hepburn
25-01-2011, 07:05 PM
Oh lordd where do I begin? I can't speak for all Pisces because, like I said, it really depends on more than the sun sign. I'm a Pisces with a Moon and Venus in Taurus and an Aries rising. Very nice :) But I embrace a majority of my Pisces characteristics.

Pisces tend to be quite the complicated sign. It's said that if you are born a Pisces you have already reincarnated through every other sign. They do love mystery and they love romance. But the fish swimming in opposite directions definitely represents us, at least me. I love romance but I make fun of it. I can be clingy but I hate when my partner is too smothering. Of all the signs, Pisces can definitely be accused of being a headcase sometimes XD. I love Gemini's because they are immensely entertaining, witty, fun, and genuinely caring (at least the ones I've met!) They want to see and experience anything. The only trouble is, Pisces *generally* want more commitment while Gemini's *generally* can't stay in one place for too long. Again, this isn't true for all.

As for your Pisces-- I'd recommended just being yourself! I'm sure your Pisces partner loves your Gemini qualities so you should definitely not be afraid to show them!
Thank you. I did know alot already and you confirmed that. :hug:

I think I should not talk much --it's the mystery thing.
I'm fine with that - it's just discipline (and discipline is hot, imo, being an ex Catholic.)

I never did know about the fish swimming in different directions, tho - it would have helped me in my 11 year relationship with one.
I am a loyal Gemini - until death do us part type.

I do get that my energy and many interests are attractive to some people.
So, I'll stay the same there.

I find Pisceans need to show a "dark side" early on, to then make sure they are still loved....that you stayed.
Now, their darkside is comical to me - it may be that they close up into a fetal position and withdraw -are you going to stay as they feel sorry for themselves?
Or they may reveal a very dark past - will you judge them for what they did for love? Things like that.

They seem to like compliments - but compliments as you get older can be suspicious - why are they complimenting me so much - what do they want? Am I supposed to fill some "hole" in them? I believe they are saying to themselves.

So do Pisceans need strength or do they want to nurture and save?
I find that to be an issue from what I see...the balance - strength, yet vulnerable.
Could u comment? And are you male or female?

They certanly are interesting! Luckily my Moon is in Pisces.
Thank you for helping me.
:smile:

piscespower96
27-01-2011, 04:18 AM
Thank you. I did know alot already and you confirmed that. :hug:

I think I should not talk much --it's the mystery thing.
I'm fine with that - it's just discipline (and discipline is hot, imo, being an ex Catholic.)

I never did know about the fish swimming in different directions, tho - it would have helped me in my 11 year relationship with one.
I am a loyal Gemini - until death do us part type.

I do get that my energy and many interests are attractive to some people.
So, I'll stay the same there.

I find Pisceans need to show a "dark side" early on, to then make sure they are still loved....that you stayed.
Now, their darkside is comical to me - it may be that they close up into a fetal position and withdraw -are you going to stay as they feel sorry for themselves?
Or they may reveal a very dark past - will you judge them for what they did for love? Things like that.

They seem to like compliments - but compliments as you get older can be suspicious - why are they complimenting me so much - what do they want? Am I supposed to fill some "hole" in them? I believe they are saying to themselves.

So do Pisceans need strength or do they want to nurture and save?
I find that to be an issue from what I see...the balance - strength, yet vulnerable.
Could u comment? And are you male or female?

They certanly are interesting! Luckily my Moon is in Pisces.
Thank you for helping me.
:smile:

Wow, I would think after 11 years with a Pisces, you would be an expert on them!! I hope you don't take offense to me saying this but maybe you are determining how to behave with your new Pisces (the whole mystery thing) based on past experiences with your ex-Pisces. I could, of course, be wrong in saying this but if it is true just keep in mind that every person is different. They may be the same sign but it does not mean they will share the same traits- they could like and appreciate completely different things.

I think most Pisces are a combination of both which is really a beautiful thing. They both want to nurture and save AND be nurtured and saved! A Pisces who is more spiritually developed will recognize this tendency in themselves to be too dependent on others and allow themselves to develop more "fatherly" (even Capricorn-like) characteristics of taking care of themselves. I think we are attracted to the more "dark side" of life because we feel the need to help others. That is the most important part of a Pisces, I think, the mantra "I feel." We feel the pain of others even when we don't want to and our own pain is very strong. I love being a Pisces though :). I used to get bothered by how heavily I felt things but not anymore. Now I embrace it and see it as a strength.

I'm a female :)

Miss Hepburn
27-01-2011, 05:47 PM
Wow, I would think after 11 years with a Pisces, you would be an expert on them!! I hope you don't take offense to me saying this but maybe you are determining how to behave with your new Pisces (the whole mystery thing) based on past experiences with your ex-Pisces. I could, of course, be wrong in saying this but if it is true just keep in mind that every person is different. They may be the same sign but it does not mean they will share the same traits- they could like and appreciate completely different things.

I think most Pisces are a combination of both which is really a beautiful thing. They both want to nurture and save AND be nurtured and saved!YES! A Pisces who is more spiritually developed will recognize this tendency in themselves to be too dependent on others and allow themselves to develop more "fatherly" (even Capricorn-like) characteristics of taking care of themselves. I think we are attracted to the more "dark side" of life because we feel the need to help others. That is the most important part of a Pisces, I think, the mantra "I feel." We feel the pain of others even when we don't want to and our own pain is very strong. I love being a Pisces though :). I used to get bothered by how heavily I felt things but not anymore. Now I embrace it and see it as a strength.

I'm a female :)
No offense taken in the least - I like insight and speculation!

Actually, I read the most I could on the internet about triple Pisceans - merc, sun,venus.
It all said the same things on each site. Then I reflected - and thought, oh that's where I went wrong and it caused conflict
at times in the past ---hmm , think I'll change that -it's easy enough.
So far things are working out...thank you for all your help, really.
Pisceans really love romance and s*x - but I've known that since the 70s.
They are exceptionally sweet.

I do find they don't "come into themselves" or rather 'blossom' as they could because they stand in their own way. Their little minds torture them all too often.
It is endearing to see, but disappointing ocassionally to see this 'jewel' - covered over with paper chains.

I dunno then at times they do bloom with no inhabitions and can love themselves.

Do you relate at all? Pisceans are so sensitive, I appreciate anyone that allows themselves to "feeeel".

weezieseeking320
29-01-2011, 05:59 PM

I did my (and his) Birth Charts yesterday... thank you! Very insightful... :)

piscespower96
31-01-2011, 02:24 AM
No offense taken in the least - I like insight and speculation!

Actually, I read the most I could on the internet about triple Pisceans - merc, sun,venus.
It all said the same things on each site. Then I reflected - and thought, oh that's where I went wrong and it caused conflict
at times in the past ---hmm , think I'll change that -it's easy enough.
So far things are working out...thank you for all your help, really.
Pisceans really love romance and s*x - but I've known that since the 70s.
They are exceptionally sweet.

I do find they don't "come into themselves" or rather 'blossom' as they could because they stand in their own way. Their little minds torture them all too often.
It is endearing to see, but disappointing ocassionally to see this 'jewel' - covered over with paper chains.

I dunno then at times they do bloom with no inhabitions and can love themselves.

Do you relate at all? Pisceans are so sensitive, I appreciate anyone that allows themselves to "feeeel".

I'm extremely sensitive and I do relate to the "standing in their own way" part. I tend to take things a little too personal sometimes and hold myself back from many experiences and opportunities due to emotional fear- I don't know how something will affect me, how I will feel about it. etc. Pisces are mutable signs (like Gemini) so we do well with change, however, we find it difficult to embrace it. Once it happens though we usually don't have problems adjusting to it. At least we don't find it difficult as other fixed signs might find it.

My favorite aspect of Geminis is their quick wit and humor. In my experience, Gemini's can overcome many hardships (ones that Pisces would find immensely difficult to overcome) simply through humor. They do have a tendency to disconnect though and, like Pisces, they can be major escapists.

piscespower96
31-01-2011, 02:29 AM
I did my (and his) Birth Charts yesterday... thank you! Very insightful... :)

You're welcome! :smile:

Osian
31-01-2011, 01:11 PM
Gemini men will want you to look puuuurrrfect and sexy and most of all clean, i find gemini men a tad fussy but great to talk to (i'm libra so bound to be chatty). Gemini men aren't all that romantic but you will be romantic and sensitive., pisces and gemini are both light hearted, i rthink it's a lovely match.

On the pisces subject wowee pisces men are bloomin lovely aren't they!! romantic, polite, gentlemen, and ahem yeah very nice all round lovers too. :smile: I don't know about pisces woman but i can say that Air and water can work, my last 5 yr relationship was water and air.

Miss Hepburn
31-01-2011, 04:32 PM
I'm extremely sensitive and I do relate to the "standing in their own way" part. I tend to take things a little too personal sometimes and hold myself back from many experiences and opportunities due to emotional fear- I don't know how something will affect me, how I will feel about it. etc. Pisces are mutable signs (like Gemini) so we do well with change, however, we find it difficult to embrace it. Once it happens though we usually don't have problems adjusting to it. At least we don't find it difficult as other fixed signs might find it.

My favorite aspect of Geminis is their quick wit and humor. In my experience, Gemini's can overcome many hardships (ones that Pisces would find immensely difficult to overcome) simply through humor. They do have a tendency to disconnect though and, like Pisces, they can be major escapists.
Escapists, as in, can like drugs and alcohol - oh yeah!

Once I picked out paint for a pisces friend in 2 seconds flat - I heard her on the phone say it would have taken her 3 weeks bringing home samples.
Yes, we Geminis are pretty darn quick...with most everything.
And say you just got out of the shower - that's foreplay to me. :wink:

I learned a big thing about Pisces- and it's so true - this deep seated undercurrent of low self esteem - is real in them.
Just a little, "Ya wanna come over for dinner and a movie?"
And shazam, they are at your door with flowers - in other words they like to be wanted!!! Not smothered, tho.
But, they like regular strokes of appreciation and praise.
I may have said this, but I'm really getting it.

I'm learning. Yay! This is helping.

piscespower96
02-02-2011, 02:03 AM
Haha I'm glad! Balance within everything-- for all signs-- is key!

StoneAgeQueen
02-02-2011, 11:23 AM
I haven't read the whole thread so don't know if this has already been mentioned, but you have to take the whole charts into consideration when judging compatibility. :) Pisces and Gemini can sometimes be problematic but this can be overcome with other favourable aspects. A synastry chart is a good idea, as is a composite. Moon signs, mars, venus and rising are all important (as well as everything else).

weezieseeking320
02-02-2011, 02:16 PM
I haven't read the whole thread so don't know if this has already been mentioned, but you have to take the whole charts into consideration when judging compatibility. :) Pisces and Gemini can sometimes be problematic but this can be overcome with other favourable aspects. A synastry chart is a good idea, as is a composite. Moon signs, mars, venus and rising are all important (as well as everything else).

I just did a free synestry chart... not very pretty... :confused:

i mean, it has some positive points but for the most part, the main message was: A love that is particularly based on physical understanding, a passionate love with all its negative sides: possessiveness, jealousy, aggressiveness. Such a union is unlikely to last.

(sigh)...:icon_frown: :icon_frown:

StoneAgeQueen
02-02-2011, 03:44 PM
Aww :( Well just remember that astrology is a soft science and other factors come into relationships too. In mine and my husband's synastry chart it mentions something about our relationship being based on lies and to avoid it at all costs. Well we got married after spending a week together and we're still together four years on. :) Also online charts will never be completely accurate, you really need an astrologer to blend all the information together and make it personal. :)

Whatever happens, I wish you the best.

Fiona

weezieseeking320
02-02-2011, 04:17 PM
Thank you... I am taking all of that into consideration... any advice on how to find a real astrologer that won't just be trying to take my money? and i know astrology isn't everything, i am not basing my opinions solely on it... but it's confirming a lot of things i questioned...

StoneAgeQueen
02-02-2011, 04:49 PM
Well astrology is a business which requires skill, and people should expect to pay for it. :) I don't know of any astrologers near you I'm afraid. Honestly, if I were you, I'd just go for it. better to have loved and lost than...

weezieseeking320
02-02-2011, 05:05 PM
Yes, I am holding on to my faith and trusting my heart... because I do love him; i just also know we're going to have a lot of tough bridges to cross... hopefully, we will cross successfully, together... all i can do is trust in Love. :love6:

StoneAgeQueen
02-02-2011, 05:13 PM
Exactly. :hug2:

NatNatNafanway
23-06-2011, 11:02 AM
Escapists, as in, can like drugs and alcohol - oh yeah!

I learned a big thing about Pisces- and it's so true - this deep seated undercurrent of low self esteem - is real in them.
And shazam, they are at your door with flowers - in other words they like to be wanted!!! Not smothered, tho.

I'm learning. Yay! This is helping.

I'm a gem, and my bf is a Pisces, I found that low self esteem and its his masculinity, (pisces are feminine signs) when round his friends they tend to jab him and generally make him look a wuss, because i'm small and little he feels that missing link round me.

However hes such a flake, and I hate that, so maybe to keep the gem, you gotta show your there...
but not too there, we love our freedom, then obviously like above quoted when you are on our minds and we have to too much freedom, we'll imply to come over and you'll take your time with a grand jesture....

dont do this too often :L it will start to get boring so bridge the gap, but make it a rickety long bridge!

:hug3:

Miss Hepburn
23-06-2011, 11:49 AM
I'm teaching my Pisces to communicate better --- as in, if you're going thru something and want to be a hermit - could ya just drop me a line saying, "
I'm going thru something and going to be a hermit for a few days til I work it out...you know how I get..."

Ah, then I don't feel -"What? No contact what so ever for 2 days now?? What'd I do?"

It's working!!!

NatNatNafanway
23-06-2011, 12:31 PM
I'm teaching my Pisces to communicate better --- as in, if you're going thru something and want to be a hermit - could ya just drop me a line saying, "
I'm going thru something and going to be a hermit for a few days til I work it out...you know how I get..."

Ah, then I don't feel -"What? No contact what so ever for 2 days now?? What'd I do?"

It's working!!!

AHHHGGHHGH yess why do pisces have to be so darn sexily secretive!
just tell me how you feel!
do they like to discuss there feelings or do they work it out through physicality?

are you married to your pisces?

Miss Hepburn
23-06-2011, 12:58 PM
AHHHGGHHGH yess why do pisces have to be so darn sexily secretive!
just tell me how you feel!
do they like to discuss there feelings or do they work it out through physicality?

are you married to your pisces?No, just seeing a triple Pisces -but I was for eleven years previously. (living with)

What, are you asking your pisces to communicate? Good luck.
Kidding, they can - it is so important for them to feel safe with you.
When they feel safe it is so wonderful.

Here is something I wrote I'll post for others it may give insight to:

OK - this is my example of a Pisces trait: (a dark side, only)

I'm in a box.
I'm at the bottom of the ocean...
Find me.

They do love and deeply ---especially if you fulfill a need in them ---as in - you remind them of their mother or something - you must fulfill a huge hole in them ---then they need you very much - that's love, you know?
To be needed - to want you to be near, right?

And they feel deeply ----but you'd never know - because they do it when they are alone...
Shrug emoticom here...

Neth Rana
23-06-2011, 06:49 PM
I'm in a box.
I'm at the bottom of the ocean...
Find me.

hahaha ohhh this is so true. I'm a Pisces. :tongue:

And they feel deeply ----but you'd never know - because they do it when they are alone...
Shrug emoticom here...

lol we Pisces are just very secretive. What you said about us feeling safe is true too. We're just very emotional and want to feel loved. We crave relationships, but we also crave our alone time. My advice is that if a Pisces wants to be alone, LEAVE THEM ALONE. lol that took my friends FOREVER to understand. But seriously. We need our time to dive inside of ourselves and live in dreamland from time to time.

As for the Pisces - Gemini thing...I mean, it could work if you worked hard on it. My sister's a Gemini, and we def have our issues, but I love her to death. We work on our problems, and as a result, she's my best friend. That said...idk if I could ever date someone like her :dontknow:

Neth Rana
23-06-2011, 06:51 PM
But, they like regular strokes of appreciation and praise.

Could you please contact my boyfriend and make him aware of this? Kthanks...
:tongue:

Miss Hepburn
23-06-2011, 08:20 PM
I'm a Pisces.
lol we Pisces are just very secretive. What you said about us feeling safe is true too. We're just very emotional and want to feel loved. We crave relationships, but we also crave our alone time. My advice is that if a Pisces wants to be alone, LEAVE THEM ALONE. lol that took my friends FOREVER to understand. But seriously. We need our time to dive inside of ourselves and live in dreamland from time to time.

As for the Pisces - Gemini thing...I mean, it could work if you worked hard on it. My sister's a Gemini, and we def have our issues, but I love her to death. We work on our problems, and as a result, she's my best friend. That said...idk if I could ever date someone like her :dontknow:Thank you so much for helping us out!!!

This keeping your cards close to the vest is wild to me - being a talkative Gemini with no secrets.
I know people need alone time. I'm glad when my pisces wants that-I often site how Jesus took off alone alllll the time. We need that! (No matter if you're Christian - most people respect Jesus himself.)

I think this secretive thing and hiding has to do with (almost) a subconscious low self esteem - that either 1. no one really cares -OR 2. they would leave me if they knew I was so scared and weak and not "happy" today.
"As I crawl in a fetal position and suck my thumb lost in my stuff..."

Comment? Help?

I still love all my Pisceans and their "stuff".
Oh, my moon is in Pisces I really do understand the 'pouting stuff', when it happens.

Neth Rana
23-06-2011, 11:56 PM
This keeping your cards close to the vest is wild to me - being a talkative Gemini with no secrets.

lol being talkative is wild to me! :tongue:

I think this secretive thing and hiding has to do with (almost) a subconscious low self esteem - that either 1. no one really cares -OR 2. they would leave me if they knew I was so scared and weak and not "happy" today.

Well...I mean, that is part of it sometimes, but I wouldn't say that as a blanket statement for everyone, nor would I say that that's always the issue. It also has a lot to do with just being lost in your head. At least for me that's how it is. I get lost in my fantasy world and playing through things in my head. The secretive thing then comes up because 1)we start to think people would think we were crazy if they knew that stuff that went on in our heads lol and 2) Pisces feel things very deeply and often feel like people don't understand them. Because of the combination of this and the imagination thing, we start to realize that it would just be easier to keep all that stuff to ourselves, and pretend that we're a part of reality...even if we're often not. This isn't always true, but this is usually how the Pisces mind thinks.

Miss Hepburn
24-06-2011, 12:07 AM
lol being talkative is wild to me! :tongue:
Well...I mean, that is part of it sometimes, but I wouldn't say that as a blanket statement for everyone, nor would I say that that's always the issue. It also has a lot to do with just being lost in your head. At least for me that's how it is. I get lost in my fantasy world and playing through things in my head. The secretive thing then comes up because 1)we start to think people would think we were crazy if they knew that stuff that went on in our heads lol and 2) Pisces feel things very deeply and often feel like people don't understand them. Because of the combination of this and the imagination thing, we start to realize that it would just be easier to keep all that stuff to ourselves, and pretend that we're a part of reality...even if we're often not. This isn't always true, but this is usually how the Pisces mind thinks.
Fascinating and I understand... thank you...

tell me - are Pisceans more attracted to someone like them - quieter - or do they like a talkative person.
I think they like a strong silent type - even tho I'm female.

I'm experimenting because I'm not 100% Gemini - I certianly do not
need to talk (share) about too much anymore.
When I was younger, sure.

Right now I have a guy crushed on me that is 17 years younger... I could have some fun - so far he's really liking my strength, confidence and honesty...and that doesn't exhibit being chatty.

Neth Rana
24-06-2011, 12:15 AM
tell me - are Pisceans more attracted to someone like them - quieter - or do they like a talkative person.

I think a little of both...We're really fascinated by talkative people, since we're usually not. It's like we just kind of stare at them in wonder lol. That being said, they can't ALWAYS talk. They have to have a quieter side, and they HAVE to be able to listen!!!! That's a really big thing. Pisceans are listeners, but we do like to talk from time to time. If we feel like we've actually gotten up the courage to talk about something and you don't listen....yeah, that's not good. :tongue:

Natalia
24-06-2011, 06:04 AM
Pisces and Gem. two fish and a pair of twins (two people) Interesting. I do suggest looking at complete charts of both.

As for us Pisces. If we don't want to be conacted, we wont be. Simple. If we are feeling suffocated, we will retreat. Sometimes we cant 'explain ourselves to you' because we need to retreat to figure out what it is we are feeling exactly and how to deal with it (could be you).
If you want to win our hearts then tread careful. Pisces do not like to be contained in small waters, we need spacious waters to be free in so make sure your winning of our hearts is not just for YOUR desires and wants.
If threatend we will turn into sharks and simply swim off.
If you leave us we hurt. A hurt fish needs to heal. In saying that we are forgiving too, time forgives and heals and pisces intuitively know this.

Bright Blessings :color:

NatNatNafanway
24-06-2011, 11:58 AM
[QUOTE=Neth Rana]lol being talkative is wild to me! :tongue:
The secretive thing then comes up because 1)we start to think people would think we were crazy if they knew that stuff that went on in our heads lol and 2) Pisces feel things very deeply and often feel like people don't understand them.

Is this why they act superficial yet they really arent?
They don't have the best looking of partners because they can be attracted to someones looks but not there mind and visa versa.

They usually like to fall for someone they dont think is that attractive but have a special connection with?

eyalec
29-06-2011, 10:37 AM
Compatibility is much more then only the sun sign. In an astrological chart there are many elements to take under consideration. There are some specific astrological practices that deal with compatibility.