PDA

View Full Version : Presence or mere fitful sleep?

Ksch88
23-03-2015, 11:26 AM
Hi all,

This might not be anything, but for the past two sunday nights I've woken up abruptly to something. Last week, it was a loud tone in my right ear. This week, my dream abruptly changed and this little girl led me into a dark room, panicking and said that these people told that this room was a library but when she opened it, she saw something awful. There were children's bodies bound up and mummified, hanging from the ceiling and there were symbols in chalk all over the room, but there was one girl still alive and she had bright blue eyes, but that was all I could see through the bindings. And, I woke up suddenly because it felt like something cold was drawing energy from my back, as I was sleeping on my stomach. It was not just cold, because I am covered in fleece and its not that cold where I am. It went away when I prayed. Anyway, it could just be fitful sleep and a vivd imagination, but I couldn't help but feel that there was more to it.

Any ideas?

Fairyana
24-03-2015, 07:49 PM
It's not unusual to hear loud tones just before sleeping of after waking. It has to do with shift in consciousness as we go to sleep or wake up. So much so that astral projectors can hear it too. So perhaps that was what you experienced.

As for the terrible nightmare, I can't really be certain but I think it helps praying before going to bed, asking for protection and focusing on positive things. Did you see or hear anything upsetting lately? Sometimes it's our own emotions attracting negative energy.

Tim Lewis
27-03-2015, 06:25 AM
Sounds like a presence in your space. If you sense a presence, you may want to try communicating with what is there to find out what the being(s) purpose is or if there is an attempt to communicate with you.

Burntfruit
01-04-2015, 10:34 PM
I can relate. In my previous home - strange things happened when I was sleeping. Waking up just when something would happen.