PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Girl wanting to play

notapsychic
17-03-2015, 01:27 AM
Hello,
I'm writing this on behalf of my GF who she is very skeptical of these kind of things even though she experience them frequently.

The story goes as follows. On March 16, 2015, around 5 am, my GF was watching TV, when suddenly, out of the blue, while she was fully awake, she saw a girl coming out of a room.
The girl had long light brunette hair, she was pale white, and was dressed in white. She walked towards her, physically took her hand, and asked her "Do you want to play?". She got scared, and the spirit suddenly evaporated.
She tells me that this girl looked like her defunct grandmother, but possibly when she was younger.

My question for you guys is. Is it Ok to play with a spirit? Is it dangerous? Will playing with the spirit help them move to the next plane?

Could that spirit be posing as someone else?
I ask you this because a friend of mine once saw a spirit with the same face of his brother, who was alive and sleeping next to him, and also wanted to play.

Thank you for your answers.

desert rat
17-03-2015, 01:53 AM
Welcome to the forum , I see no danger if they only want to play . I would talk to them , let them know there dead , see why they are staying hear . On seeing your brother as a ghost while asleep , that may of been him in his astral body . We all go out of body during deep sleep . I think many ghosts are really alive people in there astral bodies .

notapsychic
17-03-2015, 02:05 AM
desert_rat thank you for the information.
Although it wasn't me who experienced that, it kind of make me feel some tears because my GF loved her grandmother very much. She died like 15 years ago. I hope this helps her calm herself now because she is kind of scared. I'll tell her that she can play with her and also let them now she is dead.
I didn't know that we go out of body when we sleep...

desert rat
17-03-2015, 02:25 AM
If it is granny , she could be traped , or just came for a visit .

kralaro
19-03-2015, 02:15 PM
If your girlfriend gets to play with her then your girlfriend can ask questions about spirit world.

Your girlfriend can ask her if she would like to play with me, I think I would be glad to have a ghost friend.

notapsychic
03-04-2015, 06:57 AM
She didn't wanted to play or talked to her because she was afraid that would be her last conversation in this world.

kralaro
16-04-2015, 12:14 AM
She didn't wanted to play or talked to her because she was afraid that would be her last conversation in this world.
But the spirit girl just wanted to play :(

Fairyana
16-04-2015, 09:45 PM
Since your girlfriend hasn't developed her medium skills in order to feel the energy of the spirit (fear overrides the experience and gets in the way) she's probably confused. Talking to spirits is not at all deadly so she can rule that fear out. Actually, there's nothing really to fear but fear itself. :)

Spirits that interact with our physical dimension many times are unaware that they are dead. It would be totally okay to engage in friendly conversation with her and help her go to a better dimension and reassure her we're never really apart.

It's amazing how someone with such a full blown medium capability is still skeptic about the whole thing! lol

notapsychic
21-04-2015, 03:14 AM
Yes. I still can't believe she is skeptic about this.
Thank you for your comment Fairyanna.