PDA

View Full Version : The world is not enouth?

HalfaMan
22-12-2010, 09:22 PM
Hi

Maybe simplistic but, once I pass over and rejoin my wonderful lady I had thought we could explore and travel as a lot of this was denied to us due to health and time problems in the physical life.

While spirit life sounds wonderful and absorbing, what are your thoughts on spirits on exploration holidays here on the earth plane?

Would we be able to visit all the wonders this earth holds?

How would it work?

Thanks

Mike

mac
22-12-2010, 09:44 PM
Hi

Maybe simplistic but, once I pass over and rejoin my wonderful lady I had thought we could explore and travel as a lot of this was denied to us due to health and time problems in the physical life.

While spirit life sounds wonderful and absorbing, what are your thoughts on spirits on exploration holidays here on the earth plane?

Would we be able to visit all the wonders this earth holds?

How would it work?

Thanks

Mike
I've read some of the replies to your other enquiries. May I offer a view based on teachings found within the UK's Modern Spiritualism movement?

The answer is Yes to the question you ask about travel in the earth dimension. But - isn't there always a 'but'? - there is more to consider.

After your own passing and after you have rejoined your lady, a set of values will apply somewhat different to those you found here. You may wish to revisit the earth plane, you may be able to visit the places you did not see this time around. You may find a way to enable that. What you won't be able to do, though, is to experience in quite the way you might have done while in-the-body. But you may not even feel the need to experience the travel you presently wish you could have done.....

You would not be able to interact with the physical and it may not feel as it does now. In a similar way certain individuals here who have some small experience of the etheric realms through Astral Projection etc. do not experience them in exactly similar ways as they will when they are no longer incarnate. So travel in the physical may not be as attractive as you think.

As for wonders, I fancy you will have many of those to experience in the etheric. You may have gained some insights into them through these forum pages.

Rumar
22-12-2010, 09:50 PM
First check out all of the sites, then relax somewhere before taking off to the moon and beyond. If you like thunder storms, I will suggest going to Jupiter, if you like skating, then Saturn's the best place, if you love surfing, then the Asteroid belt is perfect. If you must live in civilization, then Venus, Mars, and Earth are the best planets in this solar system, then there's further planets to check out.

mac
22-12-2010, 09:55 PM
First check out all of the sites, then relax somewhere before taking off to the moon and beyond. If you like thunder storms, I will suggest going to Jupiter, if you like skating, then Saturn's the best place, if you love surfing, then the Asteroid belt is perfect. If you must live in civilization, then Venus, Mars, and Earth are the best planets in this solar system, then there's further planets to check out.

The questioner was asking about visiting the places on earth they hadn't been able to visit together.

Rumar
22-12-2010, 10:08 PM
If you want sites, the Earth only holds so much.

mac
22-12-2010, 10:17 PM
If you want sites, the Earth only holds so much.
He didn't ask about visiting any particular sites, historical, geographical or whatever. He asked about seeing the wonders of the earth that they were unable to see together in-the-body.

Small steps along a path which will go on for a very long way, for a very long time....:smile:

Rumar
22-12-2010, 10:31 PM
He didn't ask about visiting any particular sites, historical, geographical or whatever. He asked about seeing the wonders of the earth that they were unable to see together in-the-body.

Small steps along a path which will go on for a very long way, for a very long time....:smile:
And as I suggested more to check out to keep in mind in where else they can check out since after death they can freely visit outside of the Earth.

Xan
23-12-2010, 12:28 AM
I'm with Mac here, HalfaMan... Once you're on the other side your perspective will change entirely. There's no answer for your question but to wait and see.

Xan

HalfaMan
23-12-2010, 09:24 AM
Thanks, a little bit of confusion LOL See, a big part of me really just wants my lady back here physically so that we can do all those things we wanted.
This life, seems to much more simple than being forces to consider what lays beyond as is now happening to me.
I just wondered if the balance could be redressed a little once I do pass, if the powers that be may say, look OK that was a hard time for you both so by all means go and check out those places denied to you by health, time and separation.

I do understand that my perception will change and once reunited with my lady I can't think of anything more that I would want to do but stay in each others arms in whatever place she has ready for us for a very long time indeed, then of course there is meeting up with mum, Nannas granddads pets etc.
Busy time LOL

As for planets! wow had not thought of that one, if it really is allowed then how cool would that be!

"Hey love, do you fancy checking out Venus today?" hahahahah

mac
23-12-2010, 10:18 AM
"As for planets! wow had not thought of that one, if it really is allowed then how cool would that be!"

It's not a question of 'being allowed' so much as one of practicality.You won't be living in the physical dimension and stars and planets we know about are, of course, of this physical dimension....

That's not to say, though, that there won't be things to experience which will be equally or more interesting but it's not the situation that the 'Astral Projection' (AP) crew experience. As a feet-of-clay, Taurean, Modern Spiritualist I prefer to keep fantasy out of a picture which is going to be too beautiful for words anyway.

That also applies to "powers that be" because it's not like the earth, there won't be individuals redressing any perceived imbalances. You - and she - will decide what's best for you, what you both need, what you no longer need.

And all this will be in the light of what you find out - or realise you already know :wink: - about the so-called afterlife after your reunion.

One thing I have absolutely no doubt about. You will have lots to occupy you for a good period of time. The fantasy of visiting planets, or your present desire to visit places on earth, may be seen altogether differently, perhaps having less attraction.

One thing I hope you are taking from all these postings is the positive message that death is not the end of all things, not the cessation of life but its continuation.....:hug3:

HalfaMan
23-12-2010, 10:27 AM
Thanks Mac I hear you

nephesh
28-12-2010, 10:54 PM
I think it would be possible if you wanted to but there will be much to keep you occupied when you first arrive on the otherside. If you wanted to visit the earth or even some other planets or galaxy I think you will be able too. I can understand I doubt I will see many places I would like to see in this lifetime. I’d love to travel all over the world but its just not in the budget.

HalfaMan
28-12-2010, 11:18 PM
I think it would be possible if you wanted to but there will be much to keep you occupied when you first arrive on the otherside. If you wanted to visit the earth or even some other planets or galaxy I think you will be able too. I can understand I doubt I will see many places I would like to see in this lifetime. I’d love to travel all over the world but its just not in the budget.

:-) sounds good, I suppose the other question is:

Where is the spirit world, is it some totally separate place or part of this world?

nephesh
01-01-2011, 08:31 PM
:-) sounds good, I suppose the other question is:

Where is the spirit world, is it some totally separate place or part of this world?

Good question. The things I have read have said its in another demension I think I recall someone saying the 5th demension. It being in another demension or at least another galaxy makes sense to me more so then the old saying that Heaven is in the clouds.

HalfaMan
02-01-2011, 02:50 PM
Good question. The things I have read have said its in another demension I think I recall someone saying the 5th demension. It being in another demension or at least another galaxy makes sense to me more so then the old saying that Heaven is in the clouds.

Hmm I don't know, if its in another galaxy that kind of suggests anther physical reality, and with all the spirits that have gone there since this Earth supported life, it must be getting crowded.
Plus, it does mean that we could go there from here in a space craft (setting aside time and distance for a moment) and that feels wrong.

Dimension, feels better, that could occupy the same space and time frame as here and would allow some form of communication.

Of course, I am looking at all this from my limited view point!