PDA

View Full Version : Picture with violet light

Just wondering
26-02-2015, 07:47 PM
On a picture of me taken a few months ago, there are odd violet lights above me in the air. Yes, it was a sunny day, but I would love to hear if anyone could give me more information or an explanation of what the strange light might be. It may be nothing, but you never know.:)
Here is the picture.http://postmyimage.com/img2/259_Screenshot_from_2015_02_26_20_.png

Spirit Seeker
27-02-2015, 03:05 PM
It's a common thing called lens flare because of the position of the sun to where you had your camera pointed.

As an investigator, I take 2-3 photos in a row of the same exact spot when I am on an investigation. The reason is because if you have a picture of paranormal activity, it should not look the same in a follow up photo. In particular with a light anomaly. A light anomaly moves about and would be in a different spot if not off the picture altogether when the next one is snapped.

I've taken pictures with something similar to what you have, but with different colors and shapes, sizes, etc. But because I take 2-3 photos in a row, I can see the exact same patterns in the photo, so I can debunk them as being natural in nature.

Just wondering
27-02-2015, 10:37 PM
Thank you for your reply. I am prone to question everything, but on other subforums it was suggested that this is indeed a spiritual sign and it resonates with all the paranormal activity I have been and still am experiencing, so for the moment, I will go with what strikes a chord with me. Thanks again, one day our truth, whatever that is, will be confirmed so that we will no longer question it or look for validation.