PDA

View Full Version : Reading Tarot for yourself

StarRobin
10-02-2015, 11:16 PM
What are your thoughts on it? I have a deck of Tarot cards and in the guide book, it says you can read the cards for anyone, including yourself, but to make sure your not being bias when choosing a card, by which I mean reading it and deciding you don't like the message, so you choose one you do like. I thought that was fair. I read them for myself and I just chose the ones I was drawn to, turned them over to see what each one was, not swapping, no cheating and it was a positive reading.

I just wonder because Ouija boards get a bad name and sometimes Tarot do.

ReSurrection
10-02-2015, 11:30 PM
as a former clairvoyant I can tell you for certain Tarot cards and Ohuja are not the same. Tarot is more communication with your intuition, more factual although yes it can be used by malevolent things, whereas Ohuja is just pure evil.

regarding tarot as long as you dont do it too often IMO and dont relly on its readings like Gospel you can have a pretty good relationship with it although at some point in our lives we will eventually have to give up card readings completely as any other form of divination since it is prohibited by the Bibble and Jesus Christ specifically calls these things out.

For instance, I remember for an entire year I kept asking the tarot cards ( pulling cards myself,asking various other readers ) about someone I believed was a close friend of mine. All the cards every reader pulled basically resonated and said this man is completely trustworthy, that he is beyond amazing and that he has my best wishes at heart. In real life, after a year has passed and we renewed contact, it turned out to be the complete opposite.

So , as long as you dont give tarot too much credence, and ask other sources for your pressing questions and as well do not place your complete faith because like I said, here I was getting positive readings left and right about this man and it turned out terrible in real life which has made me wonder-whom or what was influencing these readings to come out so positive?

Food for thought.

The basic difference between Tarot and Ohuja is that Tarot is not a portal for evil entities, where Ohuja boards 100 percent ARE. Like every single one of them,even keeping one in your house is too dangerous in my opinion let alone using one.

Everly
10-02-2015, 11:40 PM
For some people, reading for oneself can take a lot of practice. It takes experience and practice and trust to get past one's own filters. Others, however, find it easy. It can be hard to turn off and tune out one's investment in a certain outcome. But it's like riding a bike...once you do it, you can do it forever. Just trust.

As for Ouija... I used one on and off for over 20 years and never had a bad or negative experience. I don't know anyone who's had a bad experience with them, either. As I posted on another thread, you get what you believe you'll get. If you believe it's "evil", then you'll likely get that kind of experience.
My comments are the 2nd post. (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=81276)

As for divination being prohibited by the Bible, there are many, many thing prohibited in the Bible, Resurrection. I'm curious...are you following all the prohibitions?

ReSurrection
10-02-2015, 11:47 PM
As for divination being prohibited by the Bible, there are many, many thing prohibited in the Bible, Resurrection. I'm curious...are you following all the prohibitions?[/QUOTE]

I wrote about my experiences in another part of the board , how I almost joined a satanic cult and how I almost believed in the devil and nearly became a satanic priestess in said cult, until I had a near death experience and turned Christian :)

I'm certantly trying to follow everything, however we are all human and we all stumble,and Lord knows I stumble extremelly hard so nobody is perfect. Gods standards are very high and we are all sinfull so nobody is better or worse than the rest. As a Christian ( and especially someone who nearly was a satanist ) it says in the Bibble that God requires us to warn our fellow brethren about all our mistakes so we could keep each other from falling off :hug3: So it wasnt critisizing when I said we one day will have to give divination up, it was just a friendly looking out for one another.

as for Ohuja boards not being evil,as I said,as a former clairvoyant, my experience is that they are pure evil, and my personal opinion is that people who havent had any negative experience with is are lucky and of course there are some of them, but me personally due to having former abilities I wouldnt touch them with a ten feet poll :(

StarRobin
11-02-2015, 12:38 AM
I am personally wondering that Tarot and the likes of Ouija are to do with each persons experience. I haven't used my Tarot cards in a long time. No major reason behind it, just not bothered. Although I do use my angel cards so I guess the Tarot have just taken a back seat.

Divination Circle
26-02-2015, 05:16 PM
Although I have been a Tarot reader for a long time I've never read the cards for myself. I think I wouldn't be totally honest with the answers to my own questions. I always felt that psychic readings should be done by someone who isn't directly emotionally involved in the queries.

Everly
26-02-2015, 06:56 PM
Although I have been a Tarot reader for a long time I've never read the cards for myself. I think I wouldn't be totally honest with the answers to my own questions. I always felt that psychic readings should be done by someone who isn't directly emotionally involved in the queries.

I really like your honesty. (Think about that.)

I have my students practice reading for themselves, but it's more for learning how to get past their own filters than for the reading itself. Some never do well when reading for themselves and just don't do it. Maybe if you practiced, you'd learn how to turn off or ignore your own filters. :smile:

Divination Circle
26-02-2015, 07:43 PM
I have tried few years ago. I remember when I started Tarot readings back on 1979 that I actually did it for practicing as your students do. I found out that probably in my case I can be very accurate when doing it for someone else but not for myself. I have few very close colleagues who give me readings. And telling the truth I feel so good when sometimes I am actually on the other side of the table....:icon_cheers:

Kaimi
06-03-2015, 02:39 PM
To the op...: yes you can but there are two keys to this.

1) never disregard something revealed because it was not what you were looking to see or hear.

2) I view the readings given or received as one possible outcome. One of many, and most likely the outcome reflects the current path you walk. Simply being aware of something allows you to avoid or change a less desired outcome to a more favorable one. Something as simple as waiting 5 extra seconds can ripple outward changing the series of events leading to a different outcome.

On ouji boards. The board it self is not a creation of evil. Though originally they were made with blood, the danger lies in having an unprotected all access gateway to you. Using one is akin to rolling the dice. Most people have no idea what they are doing, who or what is speaking through the board. The danger is literally one of ignorance.

Pagandell
06-03-2015, 03:46 PM
What are your thoughts on it? I have a deck of Tarot cards and in the guide book, it says you can read the cards for anyone, including yourself, but to make sure your not being bias when choosing a card, by which I mean reading it and deciding you don't like the message, so you choose one you do like. I thought that was fair. I read them for myself and I just chose the ones I was drawn to, turned them over to see what each one was, not swapping, no cheating and it was a positive reading. I just wonder because Ouija boards get a bad name and sometimes Tarot do.
Hi StarRobin.
I think you should not read for others until you have done a reading for yourself
:D

lenvdb64
06-03-2015, 04:12 PM
<< it says you can read the cards for anyone, including yourself>>

Yes - you can indeed do readings for yourself.
I find I get quite accurate readings.

Reading the Tarot is about divination - getting answers from your Soul, which is your Higher / Divine Self.

The closer your are to your SOUL , and the better the channel is, the more accurate the reading will be.

I do a reading for the Year ahead (1 card for each month) to help me gain insight into the year ahead. I normally do this End December or early January.

I do a 3 card reading once or twice a month to give me some insight into what is currently happening, or when I need to make crucial decisions like whether some job offers are sound or bound to end in disaster.

I have occasionally read for some of my friends as well. I do not charge or hope to make money from this.

I do not do the ouija board because I was told it only attracts entities from the lower astral planes. Why go there if I can get good answers and insights from my Divine Self?

Black Sheep
07-03-2015, 12:56 AM
What are your thoughts on it? I have a deck of Tarot cards and in the guide book, it says you can read the cards for anyone, including yourself, but to make sure your not being bias when choosing a card, by which I mean reading it and deciding you don't like the message, so you choose one you do like. I thought that was fair. I read them for myself and I just chose the ones I was drawn to, turned them over to see what each one was, not swapping, no cheating and it was a positive reading.

I've been reading tarot for my own fun since I was a teen, mostly for personal use as it's a bit voodoo-ish/fringe locally. Funny note; I remember when I first got it, the cashier told me off and scorned me for buying the "devil's toy." I was ridiculed by many a peer and adults how I was opening a doorway to evil. I better know what I'm dealing with, as I may not be able to handle the evil that is let in, or lot's of satan's influence talk. I've also been told similar of meditation, yoga, etc. All of which I also enjoy. :D

Now, as I've experienced, spirits are all around us, as in swimming in a sea of spiritness, there are many "doors of perception" most of which reside within each of us.

I personally found Tarot to function more as a connection to one's subconscious/inner-self rather than otherness/discarnent or hellish portals;0).

I do think/suspect it helps one get in tune with one's inner guidance system or practice becoming sensitive to one's intuition.

With regards to Ouija, I'm not sure how other's experience Ouija boards, but personally found them to be akin to tarot(including fear jargon/lore). Just push the placket around till you feel a pull to stop, tune out the physical, tune in the extra-senses, all good practice or training your sensitivity. But I grew up with spirits all around me, so I can't blame it on anything outside of myself or a tool, but I can understand the fear a person may hold in such regards.

But like some of the others, I think it's important for you to get a bit of practice reading for yourself before reading for others. Like honing a knife or tuning a guitar, it helps to play for yourself, train your ear to hear when the notes are off, then play for others. :D

Pagandell
07-03-2015, 10:44 PM
[QUOTE=ReSurrection]e all human and we all stumble,and Lord knows I stumble extremelly hard so nobody is perfect. Gods standards are very high and we are all sinfull so nobody is better or worse than the rest. As a Christian ( and especially someone who nearly was a satanist ) it says in the Bibble that God requires us to warn our fellow brethren about all our mistakes so we could keep each other from falling off :hug3: So it wasnt critisizing when I said we one day will have to give divination up, it was just a friendly looking out for one another.]

Do you think it is fair for you to come on a forum about divination and preach like this :confused:
How would you feel if I came onto one of your threads and said how you lot used to burn pagans alive :dontknow: :angel4:

Love and light.

Kaimi
07-03-2015, 11:06 PM
e all human and we all stumble,and Lord knows I stumble extremelly hard so nobody is perfect. Gods standards are very high and we are all sinfull so nobody is better or worse than the rest. As a Christian ( and especially someone who nearly was a satanist ) it says in the Bibble that God requires us to warn our fellow brethren about all our mistakes so we could keep each other from falling off :hug3: So it wasnt critisizing when I said we one day will have to give divination up, it was just a friendly looking out for one another.

Do you think it is fair for you to come on a forum about divination and preach like this :confused:
How would you feel if I came onto one of your threads and said how you lot used to burn pagans alive :dontknow: :angel4:

Love and light.

Its just a friendly reminder. ReSurrection has fulfilled his half on the contract this time. dusts his shoulders off work complete. I've got no such marching orders from on high. Hey Resurrection, can you help me with a Christianity question? If magic is specifically against the rules, then why is it priests can use it? I get that its a blessing from the lord. But how is it different exactly from me casting a spell or otherwise manipulating energy?

Pagandell
07-03-2015, 11:17 PM
Its just a friendly reminder. ReSurrection has fulfilled his half on the contract this time. dusts his shoulders off work complete. I've got no such marching orders from on high. Hey Resurrection, can you help me with a Christianity question? If magic is specifically against the rules, then why is it priests can use it? I get that its a blessing from the lord. But how is it different exactly from me casting a spell or otherwise manipulating energy?
I don't see it as manipulating energy, more like going with the flow :D

Kaimi
08-03-2015, 12:36 AM
I don't see it as manipulating energy, more like going with the flow :D
Fair to say. But a blessing bestowed is still is directed thing. It really depends what you are doing. For sample. A priest creates holy water by blessing the water. He invokes god and beeches for assistance. Witches do the same process in their spellwork. Reiki or other energy work, even shamanism has a magic component to it. Magic as defined by Scott Cunningham is the manipulation of energy to affect needed change. Its the best broad definition I have come by to this point. My question was why can priests ignore the bible they preach from but everyone else is damned?

And really it was to call attention to the fact that he/she is following mandate when the very establishment doesn't.

Pagandell
08-03-2015, 11:18 AM
Fair to say. But a blessing bestowed is still is directed thing. It really depends what you are doing. For sample. A priest creates holy water by blessing the water. He invokes god and beeches for assistance. Witches do the same process in their spellwork. Reiki or other energy work, even shamanism has a magic component to it. Magic as defined by Scott Cunningham is the manipulation of energy to affect needed change. Its the best broad definition I have come by to this point. My question was why can priests ignore the bible they preach from but everyone else is damned?And really it was to call attention to the fact that he/she is following mandate when the very establishment doesn't.

I know what your saying :cool: it's just the word manipulation to do with spiritual stuff
just seems to me not the right word to use :D

Kaimi
08-03-2015, 11:44 AM
I know what your saying :cool: it's just the word manipulation to do with spiritual stuff
just seems to me not the right word to use :D

understandable and logical. But any time you assert your will to flex you aura, cast a spell, or otherwise draw from one thing and direct to another is to manipulate. I could use other words to say the same thing, but it would just be synonymous with the word manipulate.

Pagandell
08-03-2015, 12:29 PM
understandable and logical. But any time you assert your will to flex you aura, cast a spell, or otherwise draw from one thing and direct to another is to manipulate. I could use other words to say the same thing, but it would just be synonymous with the word manipulate.

O'k I can get that but I think the main thing is I know what you are saying and hopefully thus you may understand me. :D

Kaimi
08-03-2015, 12:45 PM
I would invite you to explain to me. I would like to say yes I understand, and I thought I did a few moments ago, but maybe I'm not so sure. You have my ear.

Pagandell
08-03-2015, 01:02 PM
I would invite you to explain to me. I would like to say yes I understand, and I thought I did a few moments ago, but maybe I'm not so sure. You have my ear.

You spoke about priests blessing holy water and I would ad but some one like me who reads the cards is um is going to hell :icon_eek: I'm not saying I know what's going on but I value SF as a place where the new awakening seems to be happening :smile:

Kaimi
08-03-2015, 01:46 PM
I see. Thank you. I like this place because some I have met are like minded, others not but both offer perspective.

LadyMay
08-03-2015, 06:28 PM
I don't really know much about tarot but sometimes I use an app to pull a card or spread, read the descriptions, fit the pieces together, and end up getting a clear picture of my situation. :)

I've never had any problems so maybe I'm one of those naturals, though like I said I'm just an amateur lol. Thinking about becoming more seriously involved though.

Softheart
08-03-2015, 09:15 PM
I do readings for myself all the time ! I'm new to tarot though but so far my readings for myself have been accurate . I just pick 3 cards that feel like are calling out to me & try to piece them together that fits my situation . I just picked it up one day because I felt drawn to it ! I'm glad I did because it has brought me closer to my guides & helped better my intuition hehe. I know some ppl may feel afraid to try tarot because of how it's prohibited in the bible , I know I was scared at first as well . But if you give it a chance it can be helpful ! There are many things out there that could give someone that one push they might need . So what doesn't work for others may work for some ! Everyone's experiences are different . I wouldn't let fear get in the way of you bettering yourself or discovering more ways that could be helpful on your journey . ♡♪ :angel8:

SemperVI
08-03-2015, 09:22 PM
I do readings for myself all the time ! I'm new to tarot though but so far my readings for myself have been accurate . I just pick 3 cards that feel like are calling out to me & try to piece them together that fits my situation . I just picked it up one day because I felt drawn to it ! I'm glad I did because it has brought me closer to my guides & helped better my intuition hehe. I know some ppl may feel afraid to try tarot because of how it's prohibited in the bible , I know I was scared at first as well . But if you give it a chance it can be helpful ! There are many things out there that could give someone that one push they might need . So what doesn't work for others may work for some ! Everyone's experiences are different . I wouldn't let fear get in the way of you bettering yourself or discovering more ways that could be helpful on your journey . ♡♪ :angel8:

Well said Softheart :smile: Everyone has a path they must travel and you should never encourage others to follow your path or discourage others from not following the path they are on. It is in this balance humanity will find harmony.

crimsonuniverse
09-03-2015, 01:07 AM

Imho...

There are many divinatory tools. Some people are drawn to one and not other, or visa versa. From my point of view, you use what feels right and comfortable. Usually you're drawn to it because it's energy fits with yours. If we go along the lines that each individual divinatory tool has an energy of it's own, that explains why we're attracted to the ones we are. I believe this is a personal choice, like enjoying wearing a pink shirt or a blue one.

Since my personal choices for your question doesn't matter, I would say try a few and see which one you enjoy, like.. which feels right and which works for you. Just my opinion.

All the best of luck. Have fun and be safe.

Love and Light!

Pagandell
09-03-2015, 03:00 AM
I don't really know much about tarot but sometimes I use an app to pull a card or spread, read the descriptions, fit the pieces together, and end up getting a clear picture of my situation. :)I've never had any problems so maybe I'm one of those naturals, though like I said I'm just an amateur lol. Thinking about becoming more seriously involved though.

I think the Tarot cards can be a good thing to get into they can open you up to a whole new trip :cool:
You can also become the life and soul of any party :D

MaggsSpirit
20-04-2015, 11:05 PM
I have read for myself many times as well as others. When I was just "playing" and turned a card haphazardly is the times I have gotten the deepest meaning for myself.

Pagandell
22-04-2015, 03:19 PM
The cards I feel are very important at the moment as a means of self expression into other dimensions of reality :D .....

KaidaMidnight
22-04-2015, 04:19 PM
I've been involved with tarot for quite awhile and it is only over the last year or so that I am having success in reading for myself...
Mainly my problem was I couldn't be objective, I found I turned to the cards in times of turmoil in my personal circumstances, I was highly emotional during those times and I only saw what I wanted to be favourable and sometimes I saw nothing at all!!
At times I just put the cards away and felt disheartened with Tarot, but my desire to continue was sooo strong that I persevered.. I started doing 3 card spreads and keeping it simple, asking simple questions that didn't involve heavy stuff! I'm getting there...Slowly lol :D

During all that time and even now Ive never had a problem reading for others.. infact that is what I am better at, people I've read for have said I've been accurate, I get far more insights and messages that resonate with the sitter and feel right to me, so I'm obviously doing something right there lol.. :smile:

Awakened Queen
22-04-2015, 06:17 PM
I have read for myself many times as well as others. When I was just "playing" and turned a card haphazardly is the times I have gotten the deepest meaning for myself.

I read my cards the other night. I sleep with them under my pillow. I woke up in the morning, and I realized I had been lying on the Ten of Cups. It means something. What it means, I don't know:smile:

Pagandell
23-04-2015, 09:47 PM
I read my cards the other night. I sleep with them under my pillow. I woke up in the morning, and I realized I had been lying on the Ten of Cups. It means something. What it means, I don't know:smile:

To me the Ten of Cups means an emotional completion to a certain aspect of your life, it's a very nice card.
I feel it is a stepping stone for you into more progress. :color:

crimsonuniverse
28-04-2015, 02:15 AM
To me the Ten of Cups means an emotional completion to a certain aspect of your life, it's a very nice card.
I feel it is a stepping stone for you into more progress. :color:

I'd like to say I totally agree w/Pagandell, and if I may add... now I'm not a strictly Tarot reader, but I thought that the Ten of Cups also brings gifts of the heart. (?) As the lead in to certain new beginnings with certain emotional aspects. (?) Or am I incorrect in that?

Pagandell
30-04-2015, 01:51 AM
I'd like to say I totally agree w/Pagandell, and if I may add... now I'm not a strictly Tarot reader, but I thought that the Ten of Cups also brings gifts of the heart. (?) As the lead in to certain new beginnings with certain emotional aspects. (?) Or am I incorrect in that?

Sounds good to me. I see you do readings.
I used to read at the two top markets in London but now I only read mostly for my self :glasses10:

crimsonuniverse
30-04-2015, 10:19 PM
Hi Pagandell,
Yes, I do.. have for many, many years.
I've been to London a couple of times, but decades ago.
Do you only read Tarot? Or..?
Not quite sure what you mean by 'markets'. There are markets in London where intuitives read? (sorry to sound stupid)
That's great that you can read for yourself. I'm not able to do that at all!!! I always admire those that can. :)

Hiddenfire79
30-04-2015, 10:47 PM
Madame I must inject here if I may. I am a rather cursed kind of Mystic, my friends call them Gifts but we know what's what here.

Tarot - A great and mighty tool for communicating with the Universe, the Aethers, the winds of what may and may not be, and overall the greatest tool . . . yourself. When I utilize cards for my people, I go with the flow of the energy and let myself be the one guided to be the vessel for the information they need at that time, not always what they ask, I always sit with my people and raise the question they are asking to a higher octave of awareness for better insight.

BUT, when it comes to myself, reading and throwing cards, I stick to books and not my own opinion for I am a Leo and the Ego I so easily cast aside to be the bridge for that there and those here, I cannot do for myself. I know what I want an outcome to be, I am not so easy to fool even myself. And I write all readings down, to recall later in life. I am greatest with communicating with The Almighty, "B.O.B." through books just so I have the physical touch of something so I know that I am not entering insanity.

The only difference between Psychic and Psycho is how well you ride the rails in between the realities . . . Don't fall off, Sweety. (BEST advice I ever got and it stuck! Unfortunately that person fell off and hung themselves from madness. Return.Invested.Powerfully Chuckles.)

The Ouija board, the historical and misunderstood, Yes/No Bridge to the Astral and Aether. Yes, so much lower vibrating vile, smelly gremlins can come through it and trick you, deplete your psyche self (Like a cold), cause portals to remain unnecessarily open to create bumps in the night . . . so much to list. Always have a firmness in your Spirit, your skills, and your intent. It's not enough to say a prayer and go for it, be so secure in your Being that you are the sieve that the board creates manifestation through, not the board itself Know beforehand WHAT you need to know and why, and be strong in not dallying from your mission. Get in, get out lol.

A Ouija board. I have been creating one of marble since my first Jupiter Return, in fact, my first real and valid contact with the Aether (other) world was through a Ouija board. I was only 10 or so, and weirder things than most days occurred those couple months. (A child is a reservoir of real psychic energy.) A tool, like any other tool, is to be respected, well familiarized with, and educated on. My marble Ouija board is a secret I leave it alone and wrapped in black cotton cloth tied 8 different ways. The front is semi traditional, the back are all the prayers I grew up with and the ones I have come to learn through Mantra Yoga and Hermetic studies. I have poured a lot of time and Mantra Power into this thing and have never used it. When it is to be used, I will use it with an educated and knowledgeable manner as I seek this or that for him or her or them. (It may NEVER see the light of another persons presence I do not know.) But I know I have a tool, one that is strong and is sturdy in its purpose to only be a bridge of communication when I am unable, unwilling, or unneeded to do so. I do hope it will shine one day because I have been hauling that slab for more than 15yrs now, been working on it for 13. Maybe it is an interesting paperweight, conversation piece LOL)

ALWAY know your tools. Tarot, Ouija, Numbers, Stars, Channels, Vision Quest, the more you know the more you grow. A surgeon can create beauty and save lives and perform miracles with a scalpel. Letting a Joe-Blow man on the street give his mother open heart surgery with one, you're asking for the trouble one was to foolish to project and know ahead of time would come along. Look before you leap, God Bless and Brightest of Blessings.

* B.O.B. is the name the Universe ask I call it. B.O.B. is = to "Borders, Obviously, Boundless" ~ 18yrs and I always thought it was Bob . . . <3

**Thank you for reading!

~When was the last time you wrote a letter? I see sparing the rod is spoiling our Government. Write them a letter, for ill or goodwill, just do it. ~

Pagandell
03-05-2015, 03:57 PM
Hi Pagandell,
Yes, I do.. have for many, many years.
I've been to London a couple of times, but decades ago.
Do you only read Tarot? Or..?
Not quite sure what you mean by 'markets'. There are markets in London where intuitives read? (sorry to sound stupid)
That's great that you can read for yourself. I'm not able to do that at all!!! I always admire those that can. :)

As far as Divination goes I only read the cards they seem to work really well so I am happy just with them. I have had visions and other things but at the moment we are talking about the Tarot.
In the past I have read the cards at many different places the best place being Amsterdam :D
Yeah I find it strange when people say they do not do there own readings :confused3:

crimsonuniverse
05-05-2015, 01:31 AM
As far as Divination goes I only read the cards they seem to work really well so I am happy just with them. I have had visions and other things but at the moment we are talking about the Tarot.
In the past I have read the cards at many different places the best place being Amsterdam :D
Yeah I find it strange when people say they do not do there own readings :confused3:

Lol... then I guess you'll find me strange. Because even though I try, the readings go with how I'm feeling. I guess I just read my own emotions and can't be detached and objective.

Pagandell
05-05-2015, 09:40 PM
Lol... then I guess you'll find me strange. Because even though I try, the readings go with how I'm feeling. I guess I just read my own emotions and can't be detached and objective.

Yeah I'm going to try to explain what I mean, I do not read for my self all the time but only when it is something important, for instance a while ago I did a reading about some one I felt was draining my energy. I got the page of swords and it just confirmed every thing for me.
Some time before that I asked about my creative stuff I got the 3 of wands and that was telling me to carry on.
Its just as simple as that really. :D

crimsonuniverse
08-05-2015, 11:00 PM
Yeah I'm going to try to explain what I mean, I do not read for my self all the time but only when it is something important, for instance a while ago I did a reading about some one I felt was draining my energy. I got the page of swords and it just confirmed every thing for me.
Some time before that I asked about my creative stuff I got the 3 of wands and that was telling me to carry on.
Its just as simple as that really. :D

I understand what you're saying and that makes perfect sense. Thank you for explaining that.

Pagandell
15-05-2015, 08:50 PM
I understand what you're saying and that makes perfect sense. Thank you for explaining that.

My pleasure always nice to talk Tarot :D