PDA

View Full Version : numerology and the number 9 help

isislove9
10-02-2015, 05:09 PM
Good morning all,

Not sure if this is the proper place for this, but here goes. My life is ruled by the number 9 in a few ways. I was born on December 9, which makes my Zodiac sign, Sagittarius, the 9th house, my life path number in numerology is 9, and the day of my birthday is ruled by the number 9. Another thing which may just be coincidental, but still funny considering my question - I work on the 9th floor at the hospital I work in. I've read up a bit on the number 9, but I was just surprised how often 9 comes up in my life, especially when I started spiritually awakening and learning about astrology. With all that said, I wanted to hear any thoughts about the significance of this, if any. I'm always searching for truths and constantly learning. I'd love to hear different opinions and views. Thanks!

danieltalis
02-03-2015, 07:51 PM
suggest you look here.. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9_(number))

crimsonuniverse
05-03-2015, 02:59 AM
Good morning all,

Not sure if this is the proper place for this, but here goes. My life is ruled by the number 9 in a few ways. I was born on December 9, which makes my Zodiac sign, Sagittarius, the 9th house, my life path number in numerology is 9, and the day of my birthday is ruled by the number 9. Another thing which may just be coincidental, but still funny considering my question - I work on the 9th floor at the hospital I work in. I've read up a bit on the number 9, but I was just surprised how often 9 comes up in my life, especially when I started spiritually awakening and learning about astrology. With all that said, I wanted to hear any thoughts about the significance of this, if any. I'm always searching for truths and constantly learning. I'd love to hear different opinions and views. Thanks!

Hi :)

I just joined and am starting to read posts and ran across yours. You posted a while ago, but I'm replying anyway in case you'll read this.

You and I have the same birthday, although our Ascendants are different. Therefore my Sun isn't in the same house as yours. But throughout my life 9 has been a very significant vibration... a reoccuring theme in my life also.

So if you'd like to chat about it... :)